Next Last

La Vergne, TN

#27 Dec 13, 2013
Need to divorce him and let her take care of him. Once a cheat always a cheat
Dump his Arse

Greensburg, KY

#28 Dec 13, 2013
msshantel727 wrote:
I've been married for 3 years in a relationship for 7, recently my husband started something with a chick where they kissed and she gave him head. Thats all fine and dandy, something I can get over. We had a big blow up and talked about divorce, he said he wanted one but then he didn't. I told him to delete the chick number and we'd be cool. He didn't delete her number and I saw he'd had recent conversations with her. I asked why and he said she happens to be one of his clients at work and he has to talk to her, this pissed me off. I've told him numerous times not to flirt with women he works with. I'm pissed but since I said I'd work on the marriage for a few months I let it go again, then he ask me if i minded him going to her house so she could help him with a job app, because she's a supervisor at the place he wants to work and he's sure she can get him in, I told him no! he goes anyways after work, I called him when he'd been off for an hour and hadn't showed up at home,he answers and tells me he's helping her grandfather move stuff into her house, I'm like wtf? u can't be serious, he gives me some asinine excuse about him being a nice guy and her calling him saying her phone didnt have minutes so if he want her help with the job he'd have to stop by her place. I'm pissed and asking him questions, he blows up and tells me he doesn't think our relationship will work because he's made too many mistakes and he wants a divorce. I'm like okay lets talk about arrangements, then he changes it after we talk and says he said it out of anger, again I let it go, but I spent the whole day thinking about how he's has an attitude with me, and says me not having sex everyday is his only issue with me, the kicker is I had medical issues for the last 2 years that took away my sex drive(reason for cheating_, it's just coming back, but he does stupid shit all the time and I yell and get over it, he got fired 3 times in a year, got 1000+ dollar in tickets around that same time and wiped out our 8000+ savings while trying to find the job he wanted to do, I was supportive, I filled out all his applications, he didn't do 1 out of 100's, I let his crazy evil brother live with us, we got robbed by the brothers friend 3 time , he threatened to kill my son and even after all that we got rid of him and he moved him back in months later against my wishes. My question is, how does this whole relationship thing go. How many times do u forgive a person for basically saying fuck u to your face. Today I was moving his work folder from the bed and a paper with her name doodled all over it was in his stuff. I'm kind of numb to the whole thing now, I didn't necessarily get married to get divorced and I want my kids to have a full time father, but this is just starting to seem to cliche bad relationship to me.
Girl, you need to seriously dump his arse!! There are much better men out there in the world. No one should put up with this much crap. Divorce him!!
Mrs Sandra

#30 Jan 29, 2014
Amazing Mrs. Juan thanks to Prophetess Mariam I just emailed him now for help

United States

#31 Jan 30, 2014
he is making excuses to go see her. im sure he wants a divorce but doesnt want the hassle or is afraid the other woman wont take care of him like you do. i hope you have already filed considering how old this post is.
Not quite

Buffalo, TX

#32 Jan 30, 2014
ohmy wrote:
he is making excuses to go see her. im sure he wants a divorce but doesnt want the hassle or is afraid the other woman wont take care of him like you do. i hope you have already filed considering how old this post is.
It is a pretty safe bet that if she (wife) was "taking care of him", he wouldn't be smelling around elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shout out to Crazy women 49 min MissPriss 5
Brandy Hudspeth 2 hr BRH 15
Old Days in Leitchfield (Jan '10) 6 hr Duff 352
Brianna manly 21 hr Woody Wood Pecker 3
Huddle House (Sep '13) 21 hr The key maker 43
Plastikon got better? HOW?? Thu Jim 8
Really loud throaty v8 car Thu Rick 6

Leitchfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages