Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

I've been married for 3 years in a relationship for 7, recently my husband started something with a chick where they kissed and she gave him head. Thats all fine and dandy, something I can get over. We had a big blow up and talked about divorce, he said he wanted one but then he didn't. I told him to delete the chick number and we'd be cool. He didn't delete her number and I saw he'd had recent conversations with her. I asked why and he said she happens to be one of his clients at work and he has to talk to her, this pissed me off. I've told him numerous times not to flirt with women he works with. I'm pissed but since I said I'd work on the marriage for a few months I let it go again, then he ask me if i minded him going to her house so she could help him with a job app, because she's a supervisor at the place he wants to work and he's sure she can get him in, I told him no! he goes anyways after work, I called him when he'd been off for an hour and hadn't showed up at home,he answers and tells me he's helping her grandfather move stuff into her house, I'm like wtf? u can't be serious, he gives me some asinine excuse about him being a nice guy and her calling him saying her phone didnt have minutes so if he want her help with the job he'd have to stop by her place. I'm pissed and asking him questions, he blows up and tells me he doesn't think our relationship will work because he's made too many mistakes and he wants a divorce. I'm like okay lets talk about arrangements, then he changes it after we talk and says he said it out of anger, again I let it go, but I spent the whole day thinking about how he's has an attitude with me, and says me not having sex everyday is his only issue with me, the kicker is I had medical issues for the last 2 years that took away my sex drive(reason for cheating_, it's just coming back, but he does stupid shit all the time and I yell and get over it, he got fired 3 times in a year, got 1000+ dollar in tickets around that same time and wiped out our 8000+ savings while trying to find the job he wanted to do, I was supportive, I filled out all his applications, he didn't do 1 out of 100's, I let his crazy evil brother live with us, we got robbed by the brothers friend 3 time , he threatened to kill my son and even after all that we got rid of him and he moved him back in months later against my wishes. My question is, how does this whole relationship thing go. How many times do u forgive a person for basically saying fuck u to your face. Today I was moving his work folder from the bed and a paper with her name doodled all over it was in his stuff. I'm kind of numb to the whole thing now, I didn't necessarily get married to get divorced and I want my kids to have a full time father, but this is just starting to seem to cliche bad relationship to me.
chris

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

if you're not happy.. move on. At this point I'd say its over and I understand you want to keep him around for your kids sake, but trust me your kids will know you hate each other and that's going to cause all kinds of issues.

It's safe to say you're not happy, and he's not happy. What's the point staying together? Just make arrangements and get a divorce and move on with your lives. It sucks when stuff like this happens, but you have to make sure you and your kids are happy. It's going to sting for sure for the kids, but hopefully he'll be a man, step up and still be a great father to his kids.. Just make sure if it comes down to divorce that you two stay civil for the kids, you don't have to be in love with each other or even like each other just be nice to each other especially around the kids. last thing they need is to be involved in something that is not their fault.
A Mother first ALWAYS

Elk Horn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

"I let his crazy evil brother live with us, we got robbed by the brothers friend 3 time , he threatened to kill my son"

If you want to let hubby walk all over you, that's your choice...but when ANYONE threatens
your child then that is a completely different matter. NO ONE should be allowed to threaten to kill your child.
YOU brought this child into this world and it
is YOUR responsibility to make sure he is protected
and safe at all times. If this child has a different father and he is a good father, maybe you should consider letting him live with his dad
"if" he can give him a safe, secure, happy, healthy environment. I know that sounds cruel but at least the child would be safe.
A couple of things you might want to think about.
If your husband is having all these "sexual romps"
have you thought about the diseases he could be
transmitting to you? You do know there are some things "bleach" can't disinfect!
Regardless of the life you decide to accept and live with, your child did not make this choice, your child has to come first ALWAYS.
Hmm

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Wish I could contact you somehow, I would help you get some revenge on him. A little raw sex payback. He did it, why not you.
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

IMHO- Here is the deal. You can't/won't keep him happy in the sack, and so he found someone who does. You confronted him about it, while apparently still failing to meet expectations in the bedroom. So he tells you what you want to hear, and still sees the one who does what it takes.

Your options are (A)leave him or (B)learn to give head frequently and act like you enjoy it. Either way, he will be fine, so decide which is best for you.

Since: Oct 13

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

you will not lesson to me because I have told many people with the same problem move on move on your wasting your time with the dead beat it will never ever work out.
Just Saying

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

If he was truly interested in making your marriage work, he wouldn't have any contact with this person other than AT work and as a work relationship ONLY, not personal. He would be doing everything he could to prove that he did not want a personal relationship with her or any other person but you. He definitely would not be making excuses to go to her house or for doing things for her family. Knowing that he is married and the issues that have already happened between them, SHE should expect him to do any of that either. Marriage is based on trust. I understand that people do make mistakes, but if the mistake is forgiven then they shouldn't continue to add insult to injury. If he isn't willing to cut ties with this person, your better off to go your own way. You aren't his mother, you are his wife. You shouldn't have to constantly question and wonder about where he is and what he is doing. I'm not someone who believes in divorcing just because, so I don't say this lightly. He has betrayed your trust and your marriage. Unless there are underlying issues that aren't stated here, it is up to him to fix this, not you.
True

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

It really don't get better when they walk over you they keep it up. And I know your kids is what's holding you deep down you can't love him words hurt worse then if they would hit you. Christening with the kids and them seeing thruway daddy does when they get out with a family they grow the same way. I was married 20years and went though hell and had 3 kids I finally walk out. And never look back you have to focus on the kids and put him behind. I have a daughter that is married and going threw the same as I did. They think cause mom got treated that way it normal. But it's not when you see your kids going threw it. You'll say it's my fault they was raise that way. And it was my fault for saying move on you'll be so much better and he'll try his best to come back but I never took him back and I'm happy still ..
wut

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

msshantel727 wrote:
I've been married for 3 years in a relationship for 7, recently my husband started something with a chick where they kissed and she gave him head. Thats all fine and dandy, something I can get over. We had a big blow up and talked about divorce, he said he wanted one but then he didn't. I told him to delete the chick number and we'd be cool. He didn't delete her number and I saw he'd had recent conversations with her. I asked why and he said she happens to be one of his clients at work and he has to talk to her, this pissed me off. I've told him numerous times not to flirt with women he works with. I'm pissed but since I said I'd work on the marriage for a few months I let it go again, then he ask me if i minded him going to her house so she could help him with a job app, because she's a supervisor at the place he wants to work and he's sure she can get him in, I told him no! he goes anyways after work, I called him when he'd been off for an hour and hadn't showed up at home,he answers and tells me he's helping her grandfather move stuff into her house, I'm like wtf? u can't be serious, he gives me some asinine excuse about him being a nice guy and her calling him saying her phone didnt have minutes so if he want her help with the job he'd have to stop by her place. I'm pissed and asking him questions, he blows up and tells me he doesn't think our relationship will work because he's made too many mistakes and he wants a divorce. I'm like okay lets talk about arrangements, then he changes it after we talk and says he said it out of anger, again I let it go, but I spent the whole day thinking about how he's has an attitude with me, and says me not having sex everyday is his only issue with me, the kicker is I had medical issues for the last 2 years that took away my sex drive(reason for cheating_, it's just coming back, but he does stupid shit all the time and I yell and get over it, he got fired 3 times in a year, got 1000+ dollar in tickets around that same time and wiped out our 8000+ savings while trying to find the job he wanted to do, I was supportive, I filled out all his applications, he didn't do 1 out of 100's, I let his crazy evil brother live with us, we got robbed by the brothers friend 3 time , he threatened to kill my son and even after all that we got rid of him and he moved him back in months later against my wishes. My question is, how does this whole relationship thing go. How many times do u forgive a person for basically saying fuck u to your face. Today I was moving his work folder from the bed and a paper with her name doodled all over it was in his stuff. I'm kind of numb to the whole thing now, I didn't necessarily get married to get divorced and I want my kids to have a full time father, but this is just starting to seem to cliche bad relationship to me.
Paragraphs. Please use them.
Lydia Sikes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Sorry you're having problems, but do you really think putting it on here is the wisest thing to do? Take your son and go. He's a loser and he's proven it. What more do you need? And keep your personal stuff off of here. It's not going to help
I wonder

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Are you afraid your child might choose to stay with him, because you are the type who has made daddy #1 to the child. I made that same mistake. You try to encourage them to respect daddy. Then, the husband doesn't respect you, but now you know taking the child when make the child miserable. So, although you want to go you feel you would feel guilty hurting the child.
Moe

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

People treat you the way you let them treat you. If you don't demand and require honesty and respect then you will not get it. Put his ass on the road.
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
People treat you the way you let them treat you. If you don't demand and require honesty and respect then you will not get it. Put his ass on the road.
And maybe you will both be better off. You can start looking for someone who wants you in the shape you are in, and he can go see his "client" anytime.
backbone

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

go to his work and confront her. he might lose his job but he has lost three in a year and you nade it. at keast this way everyone will know how she is.
LMS

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

What's the ladys initials I prob know the lady
LMS

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Please give initials of lady I really need to know .I'm moving away from here if It's who I think it is. Litchfield can kiss it
LMS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Who is the lady
Who cares

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Just get even...CUT HIS WANKER OFF...ENOUGH SAID.
LMS

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

If he's cheating he needs to come clean with you .dont play headgames with a loving heart and family it Will come back as karma and bite in the booty if you know what mean. It's awful to say and promise crap that they don't mean be true why lie .
HELLO

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Want to know did all that take place on November 11th would like to have more info please

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min they all suck 1,080
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Reality 151,030
another meth bust? 1 hr no lie 40
Grayson co fair pagent 3 hr Yeppppers 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr yourmommm 1,048
Travis England (Dec '09) 9 hr Just saying 23
Chick at Gamestop 12 hr Bill Nye 5
•••
•••
Leitchfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leitchfield Jobs