WONDERING

Hawesville, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2010
What happen to Matt Alvey?
So Sad

Clarkson, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2010
I would like to know what happened also. He was such a nice young man. Please pray for his family - they need comfort that only God can provide.
question

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Sep 5, 2010
Is this Matt Alvey related to Gavin Alvey?
So Sad

Clarkson, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2010
Yes, Matt is Gavin's brother.
very disappointed

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2010
Matt Alvey passed today and right now the only thing they know is that may have been a blood clot that passed. Funeral services should be wednesday or thursday. Please pray for his family and friends to get thru this fatal time. He was a kind young man. We miss u Matt.
Oh my goodness

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Sep 6, 2010
what was his mom's name?
So Sad

Clarkson, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Parents are Jana and Randy
autumn

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2010
OMG!! hate to hear this about matt. i remember matt from high school, he was a great guy, funny and smart..he will be truely missed. rip matt
bunny

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2010
is this randell alveys grandson??
miss him

Greensburg, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2010
matt was a great guy. he was always sweet to everyone. i hate to hear this.
So Sad

Clarkson, KY

#11 Sep 6, 2010
bunny wrote:
is this randell alveys grandson??
Yes, he is.
wow

Centerville, TX

#12 Sep 6, 2010
the matt alvey that grad in 06? what happened
classmate

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2010
OBITUARIES
Watson & Hunt Funeral Directors

Matthew Lewis Alvey, April 21, 1988 - September 5, 2010
Funeral services for 22 year-old Matthew Alvey of Leitchfield will be held at 1:00 p.m. Thursday (Sept. 9, 2010) at the Watson & Hunt Funeral Chapel in Leitchfield. Burial will be in the St. Anthony Cemetery in Peonia. Visitation will be held at 3:00 p.m. Wednesday and from 9:00 a.m. until service time on Thursday at the Watson & Hunt Funeral Home in Leitchfield.

Survivors include, his parents, Randall Jr. & Jana Alvey of Leitchfield, one brother, Gavin Alvey of Leitchfield, paternal grandfather, Randall Alvey, Sr. of Leitchfield, maternal grandparents, Merle "Butch" & Brenda Ford of Leitchfield, maternal great grandfather C.J. Ford of Horse Branch, many aunts, uncles, & cousins, and his best friend Sammy.
wow

Centerville, TX

#14 Sep 7, 2010
what happened
Moncheesemo

Raywick, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2010
So sorry to hear about this young man, how did he die ?
justme

Rineyville, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2010
His grandfather told me that he had had a wreck about 3 months ago and had just had surgery on his leg and they think maybe a blood clot had passed and killed him. He said that he found him in his bed like he was asleep.So sad this boy was so young, I will be praying for his family.I could not imagine the hurt of losing a child.
Moncheesemo

Raywick, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2010
Thank you justme, I didn't understand how a young man could just die of a blood clot, the surgery makes more sense. I'm so sorry to the famil and friends of this very young man.
Louisville Girl

Cub Run, KY

#18 Nov 26, 2010
I was told it was the Matt Alvey I graduated with in 96. So I dont think its the same one.

Im so sorry for the family of this young man. God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Childress 36 min Comical 1
Anyone know Wesley Basham??? 2 hr Needinghelptodecide 3
Iberia 4 hr Beauty is on inside 6
rats in grayson co forsure (May '10) 7 hr ignorance is bliss 167
Jeremy sines (Oct '14) 8 hr Classy 10
missing savanna crawford 11 hr Ok skool 22
News Stevenson pushes for fireworks ordinance - 17 hr WienerDog64 3

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance