Haunted House/Hospital/Hotel/Insane A...

Haunted House/Hospital/Hotel/Insane Asylum in Louisville???

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Since: Sep 09

Perry, AR

#1 Sep 19, 2009
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the place in Louisville that costs 50.00 to get in, and if you make it to the end you get your money back... I have heard several people talk about it but no one knows the name of the place...Thanks!!!
blah

Hodgenville, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2009
Are you talking about Waverly Hills Haunted Sanitarium in Louisville http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

theres the site if you wanna know more about it
moi

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2009
I've never been,but have heard people talk about the one where you get your money back if you make it to the end.I'm thinking it may have been in Indiana,right across the bridge from L-ville,and I believe it was
"Industrial Nightmare",an old abandoned factory building of some kind. There are supposed to be trap doors and chutes,where you get to one floor....then next thing you know you're back down where you started!
I heard several people at work talk about going.
moi

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2009
OOPS! I looked up Industrial Nightmare and it says nothing about getting refunded if you make it to the end!
It looks way-cool though! It is in Jeffersonville,Ind. and tickets are $17.Check it out online.
You've got me wondering which one is the refunded one now! I love haunted houses!
There is also the Baxter Avenue Morgue which is supposed to be cool.They also used to do a Halloween Parade every year on Baxter Avenue.(Louisville)
moi

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2009
Me again! I looked up Baxter Ave.Morgue.The Halloween Parade is Oct.9th(I think) at 7:00pm.
In addition to the haunted house for Halloween ,they do stuff all year up there.They have group rates for those wishing to do an overnight,paranormal classes...etc.
Check it out online!!!!! Damn,girl! You have me wanting to go get scared....like RIGHT NOW!LOL! Should I skip church this morning and try to break in a haunted building? LOL!
pitiful

Lebanon, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2009
I thought they turned Waverly Hills into a hotel. Or am I thinking of the wrong place?
Jenna Mercer

Vilonia, AR

#7 Sep 20, 2009
I have been to Waverly Hills. I went with a bunch of friends. Its Really Fun, i would like to go again. Im Kinda Scaredd thohh, Because i tripped over mid-Air and busted my knee wideOpenn. haha.
Lame

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2009
The one where you get your money back is in Nashville. I don't know that they do it anymore. I think it was being torn down. Waverly does not give your money back and neither does any other haunted house in louisville. I live here. Trust me.
Thisandthat

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2009
I heard your pants is haunted, somebody died there and nobody has been back since.

Since: Sep 09

Perry, AR

#10 Sep 20, 2009
moi wrote:
Me again! I looked up Baxter Ave.Morgue.The Halloween Parade is Oct.9th(I think) at 7:00pm.
In addition to the haunted house for Halloween ,they do stuff all year up there.They have group rates for those wishing to do an overnight,paranormal classes...etc.
Check it out online!!!!! Damn,girl! You have me wanting to go get scared....like RIGHT NOW!LOL! Should I skip church this morning and try to break in a haunted building? LOL!
I know I'm in the mood to get scared too!!! HAHA!!:)
Stephanie

Knoxville, TN

#11 Dec 22, 2010
It is Waverly Hills in Louisville, Kentucky! It use to be a insane asylum. It is haunted. It has been on many haunted tv shows about this place as well as a movie. Yes, they will give you your money back if you make it. It is $50 for half a night (4hours) and $100 for a full night (8hours). By "making it", I mean you don't leave. The website is http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/
wasaregular

Grapeland, TX

#12 Dec 22, 2010
Stephanie wrote:
It is Waverly Hills in Louisville, Kentucky! It use to be a insane asylum. It is haunted. It has been on many haunted tv shows about this place as well as a movie. Yes, they will give you your money back if you make it. It is $50 for half a night (4hours) and $100 for a full night (8hours). By "making it", I mean you don't leave. The website is http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/
No, it was not an insane asylum. It was a T.B. clinic. Its not haunted. When you are dead you are dead, I think, if I am wrong, please don't haunt me.
lpn

Antioch, TN

#13 Dec 23, 2010
wasaregular wrote:
<quoted text>No, it was not an insane asylum. It was a T.B. clinic. Its not haunted. When you are dead you are dead, I think, if I am wrong, please don't haunt me.
well guess you don't believe in jesus christ .... for he died for our sins and rie from the dead? haunt me if i'm wrong.
IKnowThis

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 8, 2011
It is the Waverly Hills Sanitarium. It was a TB(Tuberculosis) Hospital. It is haunted, I know tons of people that have been there, including 5 girls from my middle school that went just last Halloween. If you make it to, I think it is the 3rd floor, then you get your money back. But no one I know of that went made it that far, and when they came back to school hey didn't even want to talk about it because it was so terrifying. They have a website for it so you can look it up.
P.S- I did a lot of research on this for a school project once, its some scary shit(:
BTDT

Covington, KY

#15 Jun 8, 2011
Waverly is a hoax. I worked there and know the behind the scenes. I suppose if you believe it is haunted then it is... and Santa will bring you a new car too... Charley and Tina Mattingly (owners) are NOT going to give your money back, they are jew-greedy. I was there when Death Tunnel was filmed and TAPS were there. The building was a nice thing to look at but they have ruined it now. Its certainly NOT scary anymore....
HannahBella

Leitchfield, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2011
Idk where it is but there is some haunted House Marilyn Manson designed and you have to sign a paper saying if you get hurt it's not their responsibility. There's like 50 floors and if you make it all the way you win something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Decker 4 hr Tattle 1
Amy lawson 7 hr Sam 12
Billy Higdon Johnson and Chris johnson 14 hr Treadmill 2
Blast from the past 14 hr Trashman 2
scotty and kena 17 hr Some won he owes ... 2
Marybeth Mattingly and Corey Smith 18 hr Concerned 1
Kiny freaks, wild swingers lets chat... 19 hr Interesting 26

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance