Apparent Murder-Suicide in Leitchfield

Jun 28, 2010 Full story: WBKO-TV Bowling Green 12

Kentucky State Police were called to the 2500 block of Salt River Road shortly after 1:30 p.m. Saturday.

Read more
What Matters

Lebanon, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2010
That was bad for both families, my prays goes out to them. Apparently he needed help and just didn't get it. God bless the poor child.
whitesheets

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2010
What Matters wrote:
That was bad for both families, my prays goes out to them. Apparently he needed help and just didn't get it. God bless the poor child.
Pay your respects to Troy Vincent with a bag of human or animal waste on his freshly dug grave @ Clarkson Cemetary in Clarkson!
Any man who blows his wife's face off in front of his little boy deserves nothing less!
wishwell

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 5, 2010
plese leave this alone.these children and families have suffered to much already. his son was not home at the time thank god.if you would read the news paper you would see what ashley told people in the newspaper.i knew troy and jeanie they were hard working people,from the time they were young.this is all something hard to understand troy loved jeanie something just snapped .he had health proplems with cancer then a heart atack where they had to shock him back to life. this sometimes changes the way you act and think.they will be missed .one second can change alot of lives for the rest of our lives. so if your not connected to there lives .plese leave this along your hurting there children when you say hurtful things .so what does that make you.think about the rocks your throwing.
Hooked

Miami, FL

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Wishwell, shut up. Dude shouldve taken his own life, he didnt have the right to make that choice for Jeannie or their son.
Ashlie

Fairport, NY

#6 Jul 5, 2010
please shut up!! i m so sick of seeing and hearing this crap! None of you even know about it obviously. Dakota was not there! and her face was not "shot off" as you say! if you knew her then you would have seen her in her casket! this should not have happened,i will give you that much. but please just keep your opinio.s to yourself!!
whitesheets

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jul 5, 2010
Yeah, her face was so done up with makeup and props it wasn't funny! I walked by her open casket and it didn't look like her at all. Whoever reassembled her face did it with steel pins and staples that you could see if you looked closely as I did.
Little Dakota was there as I know an EMT worker who took him, wiped Jeanie's blood off of him from when Troy blew her face off and was treated for shock!
Stop trying to save face, Ashlie!!!!!
Enough

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jul 6, 2010
I don't think anyone agrees with the choices Mr. Vincent made that day. Regardless, that action was taken. For the sake of those that remain, please allow them to "save face" by not dragging this down any worse than it is. What Ashlie and Dakota need right now is the chance to heal.
Wise Girl

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2010
Someone needs to track the IP of the "whitesheets" "Elizabethtown" IP and turn this person in because they are insane and need mental help asap. There is a way to track the IP, it just has to go through Court, which I do not feel would be a lost cause if it stopped this non-sense.

I'm writing a letter today to Topix and I'm going to see what I can get them to willingly submit.

Someone is going to pay for harassing this family and if you don't pay by law, you'll pay by being exposed to everyone.
dylan williams

United States

#11 Jul 6, 2010
whitesheets wrote:
Yeah, her face was so done up with makeup and props it wasn't funny! I walked by her open casket and it didn't look like her at all. Whoever reassembled her face did it with steel pins and staples that you could see if you looked closely as I did.
Little Dakota was there as I know an EMT worker who took him, wiped Jeanie's blood off of him from when Troy blew her face off and was treated for shock!
Stop trying to save face, Ashlie!!!!!
sounds to me u didnt know what she looked like because she was like a second mom to me so i knew what she looked like and it did look like her. the only thing that was off was her hair. so u need to shut up and get on with ur lives and stop trying to mess with others
Inked

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Enough wrote:
I don't think anyone agrees with the choices Mr. Vincent made that day. Regardless, that action was taken. For the sake of those that remain, please allow them to "save face" by not dragging this down any worse than it is. What Ashlie and Dakota need right now is the chance to heal.
I agree with you 100%. If any of you have a heart, leave it alone. He was wrong in what he did, and his soul will pay, but these families do not need the gossip corner running their mouths about everything. I have heard 5 different stories on what happened, and I know what happened. People snap, it happens, but all of you need to realize that Troy is still Dakota's dad, and what you all say still hurts him. This is a topic that never should be talked about on here. But that's grayson county for you. Everybody loves making other people miserable by rumors and gossip. Those of you doing that, your soul will pay the same price as his.
Michelle

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2013
whitesheets wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay your respects to Troy Vincent with a bag of human or animal waste on his freshly dug grave @ Clarkson Cemetary in Clarkson!
Any man who blows his wife's face off in front of his little boy deserves nothing less!
shut ur mouth about my brother if you have Sumin to say come talk to me and u best watch wat u say and as far as ur remark u made about animal waste on his grave u got sum nerve your so lucky I don't no who you are cause I'd bust u rite in the mouth
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>shut ur mouth about my brother if you have Sumin to say come talk to me and u best watch wat u say and as far as ur remark u made about animal waste on his grave u got sum nerve your so lucky I don't no who you are cause I'd bust u rite in the mouth
Why did you even reply to a 3yr old comment?? All you have done is open this back up to more stupid comments. Let this be in the past and let the good memories of BOTH parents comfort the children, loved ones and friends during the Christmas season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tlrmc 32 min bad day 1
Lee motel for sale 14 hr Enter username 4
Nick grottenthaler 15 hr Wanderin 1
walmart 15 hr haley 4
Who has the fastest car in Grayson Co??? (Jul '13) 21 hr Danny454 38
Can I still recieve my SSI/Disability Check aft... (Jun '12) 23 hr Toney 152
Devin Sebastian Fri angel55 3
Leitchfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web