gchs football player
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
thatnig

Centerville, TX

#1 Sep 13, 2009
heard hes a senior
got caught at mcdonalds drunk by the cops and the football program made him set out for 1 quarter of football which is 8 minutes
that looks good on the football program go get drunk you will only have to set out a few minutes
parent

Bedias, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2009
thatnig wrote:
heard hes a senior
got caught at mcdonalds drunk by the cops and the football program made him set out for 1 quarter of football which is 8 minutes
that looks good on the football program go get drunk you will only have to set out a few minutes
did you know sports is more important than education in Grayson County just look at all the pro athletes the sports programs produce (HAHA)they build a new atheltic building just for those prize FOOTBALL players no one else
parent also

Trinity, TX

#3 Sep 14, 2009
The district has to maintain proper building codes per state guidelines - that is why the new atheltic buidling was built.
parent

Buffalo, TX

#4 Sep 15, 2009
parent also wrote:
The district has to maintain proper building codes per state guidelines - that is why the new atheltic buidling was built.
So what you are saying they will no longer use it because it is not up to PROPER BUILDING CODES. What will they do for bathrooms, concessions, and the daycare room for the babies?
parent

Buffalo, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2009
sorry double post
player

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2009
he wasnt drunk! and we need the new locker room!! we have had that locker room since 1985 or somethin like that!!!
11 men 1 mission

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2009
i played the 08 season during my 07 season we had all kinds of problems with it flooding and so on no other sport has that problem with there locker rooms so im pretty sure football team needs it
five dollars

Buffalo, TX

#8 Sep 16, 2009
parent wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying they will no longer use it because it is not up to PROPER BUILDING CODES. What will they do for bathrooms, concessions, and the daycare room for the babies?
What will they do with them?
moi

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2009
While education is the most important thing,sports can be beneficial too. The kids who play have to keep their grades up to stay on the team,so it is good incentive for them.
Considering how long it's been there,a new building was long overdue!
Soi

Buffalo, TX

#10 Sep 17, 2009
What's the lowest average a player can have to not be kicked off.
I believe if it shouldn't be below a B.
It's probably a C.
If it is then that's probably good, some of them might not be able to keep a B anyways. lol I know a few dumb ones.

Since: Jun 09

Trinity, TX

#11 Sep 17, 2009
im on the team and we need that locker room. the one we have now floods. and i have to put up with it everyday cause my locker just so happens to be in the worst spot. and im pretty sure football paid for that out of there money! not the schhols
Bob Dole

Harvest, AL

#12 Sep 20, 2009
you football players need to work on your grammar
moi

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2009
Bob Dole wrote:
you football players need to work on your grammar
That was an uncalled for remark! Cody's grammar was fine.Granted,there was capitalization missing from beginnings of sentences...but big deal.Lots of kids do this when typing to save time.Some of the abbreviations they use,like "plz"for please,and the new spellings,like "kewl" for cool use to drive me nuts.But it doesn't bother me anymore.My 12 and 13 yr. old think I'm uncool because I type everything out!LOL!
When these kids get on here with an opinion,and they are not being rude or disrespectful,we don't need to disrespect them. The rudeness,by kids and ADULTS bother me worse than the spelling,punctuation and so forth.
There ARE some very bright kids playing football and we don't need to sterotype them all as "dumb jocks"!
friend

Trinity, TX

#14 Sep 20, 2009
i think if a player is found drunk or on drugs it needs to be delt with and he is out for so many game as far as cody he is a stright a student just because you think its wrong cause of is grammer doesn't bother us its all the at lease he is not on here useing foul moth or dragging someones name thur the mudd at least he used is name and his not a fake
Bob Dole

Harvest, AL

#15 Sep 20, 2009
friend wrote:
i think if a player is found drunk or on drugs it needs to be delt with and he is out for so many game as far as cody he is a stright a student just because you think its wrong cause of is grammer doesn't bother us its all the at lease he is not on here useing foul moth or dragging someones name thur the mudd at least he used is name and his not a fake
what?
smarter than u

Prattsville, AR

#16 Sep 20, 2009
parent wrote:
<quoted text>did you know sports is more important than education in Grayson County just look at all the pro athletes the sports programs produce (HAHA)they build a new atheltic building just for those prize FOOTBALL players no one else
football doesnt get anything from our school all of our schools money goes to basketball because this is a basketball county and i think we deserve seeing how we work harder than any of the other sports in our county, id like for some of you people that talk bad about us to do what we do on a daily basis
player

Prattsville, AR

#17 Sep 20, 2009
he wasnt even drunk he was caught with alcohol geez people in grayson county start way to much stuff
friend

Trinity, TX

#18 Sep 20, 2009
bob dole can you not read or do you need someone to read it for you i may not have the best grammer their but you can read i hope get off these kids ass their good kids you just want to make them look stupid
Note

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 22, 2009
The topic of this conversation is GCHS football player. If he was drunk or had alcahol in his possesion he should suffer the consequenses. Sense when does being a football player make one above the law. Other children (non athletes) are in juvenile detention for months for the same charge. Therefore, he should have been a bench warmer a couple of games. IF this story is accurate.
justme

Columbia, KY

#20 Sep 22, 2009
Being a sports parent for many years -trust me just because the child is on the team does not mean they will not be punished!! There are a lot more to this than being told I feel sure-the punishment is not always blasted out for all to hear but it certainly is there! The reason for any punishment for anyone is hopefully a lesson will be taught. There is no reason for eveyone to know the full punishment. Everyone makes mistakes-I hope this is not a true story but it is possible-The students in ALL sports have to keep a certain grade average and no not always A's-we all have places we struggle with-these kids are NOT perfect! However, they have made a committment-and should be held accountable as the next one! If there is a possibilty one of our GCHS students have made a bad decision-why don't we try to work together to help them regardless if they play sports/band or not? I for one feel we should take a hard long look around and see what WE can do help these kids through their teen years-Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darrian Escue on meth 1 hr Querty 4
john fuston 3 hr not there 27
Austin Mattingly 5 hr Anonymous 1
Stephen and kaya scott...chelsea Taylor meth in... 7 hr Intertain me 1
P.J. Sanchez 7 hr Intertain me 1
Kailea Gill 13 hr RJC 18
Thoef 22 hr InMyEyes_Truth 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance