iam thinking of-he a thief
amanda

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2012
No he ain't he is a wonderful man none of u could compare
if he the one

Greensburg, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Like i said"if he the one iam THINKING OF he a thief/druggie".Google the name even have picture.
if he the one

Greensburg, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Steven Williams, 27, Leitchfield were charged with burglary in the third degree and theft by unlawful taking over $300.
One of the men claimed he owned the canoes, valued at $800-$1,000 a piece, and wanted to sell them.

Read more: Grayson County News Gazette - Two nabbed in boat thefts
a friend

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Travis coogle said he owned them and was working with the police to get drug charges dropped. Steven was just there. This came from Travis himself. Not all is told in the news.
ex girlfriend

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Steven isnt a bad guy. I know cuz he is my ex. But he does have a drinking problem and he cheated on me with my suppose to be bestfriend. But he is a good guy. He never means to hurt anyone and he respects ppl like they should be respected. Everyone has there problems. He did steal canoes but ya know wat.... Ppl makes mistakes. It was hard times. So who cares.
ex girlfriend

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2012
a friend wrote:
Travis coogle said he owned them and was working with the police to get drug charges dropped. Steven was just there. This came from Travis himself. Not all is told in the news.
Thats bullshit. I know better then that. Travis isnt like that. Ure fu★★ing dumb!!
A real friend

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Travis is a f***ing bum ass loser! Ha! It's funny that anyone would think that a ratting bastard like Travis Coogle wasn't like that. He is a druggie, a woman beater, and a thief! Maybe you should really get to know Travis before you say he ain't like that.
use to know him

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 15, 2013
i used to know him...whats his situation. not hear anything good bout him lately. looks like a wana be thug.
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2013
if he is the one im thinking of he is a good guy. use to play music or was in a band? and if that is the one you are talking about he is a good guy.. nothing bad to say about him.. has to be 2 of them..
a friend

Mount Ida, AR

#12 Apr 22, 2013
Hmm, we are not talking about the same guy.
fiancee

United States

#13 May 5, 2013
U all have no clue what the hell u r talking about before u run your mouths make sure u know u r talking about the right one
hey

Bowling Green, KY

#14 May 5, 2013
I hear he is banging Leslie Jones
Bahahahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 May 6, 2013
Travis Coogle is a ratting, no good thief, druggie, disease infested waste of space. He beats on women cuz he can't beat a man. Coogle is a disgrace to human life!
wtf

United States

#16 May 13, 2013
Steven is my brother, and until any of you haven't done something wrong in your life..shut the fuck up. Is he perfect... no.. does he have problems..hell yea! But you didn't live his life, he is a hardworking man trying to be the best he can be. I love how grayson county has nothing better too do than bash people.. get a life bitches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Page 6 min My Son 2
Joseph Anthony 39 min LMAO 11
d&r plumbing in leitchfield 4 hr Home owner 3
Who's cheating at Plastikon??? 8 hr Just Wondering 14
Vivian Durbin 17 hr funny stuff 16
Scotty Higdon (Nov '10) 18 hr Leave it alone 29
Pain Mgt. (Jun '15) 18 hr Mrs pretty 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages