Shes a MILF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

You aint talking to me are you? You proly don't remember me but you was a cool dude. I used to spend the night with you. What happen to you and her? I never asked her. Will you answer a question. Is it as good as it looks. We used to hear some shit. I would love to find out but she wouldn't. You a lucky man dude. Don't trip on these fags on here bro.
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Boy, watch what you say! I am appalled and I am watching. People need to mind their own business and stay out others! I am sure you all have your own skeletons in your filthy little closets. Stop hiding behind fake names and posting LIES on this trashy ass website for wanna be internet gangsters. You clearly don't have lives, on here trying to ruin others!
What he has done in his PAST does not define the man he is today. You must want his dick since you're all up on it. Learn some grammar, you backwoods bunch of uneducated fu˘ks!!!
cowboy -Im back

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

you folk's need too get a life. stay home and fry an egg! you haven't a clue as too what restaurant service is about. It is a rare thing that I got bad service at the huddle house. I am a 11 year patron.
cowboy-im back

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Lame wrote:
I thought asking him but afraid it was bad or will be trouble for his relationship now. I hope the best for Jeff and James and all the lost out there.
It is soo sad that those "trash mouths" on here don't under stand that they to can have the same Jesus Jeff found simply by asking Him too come into their life and cleanse me! Then; be baptized for it is required. I met the Savior in 1966 after a life of taking what I wanted by force and prison time. I actually face the electric chair in 1960. You will find nothing of my jail life for it all happened before I turned 21. It is sealed records.
Lame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

I hear ya cowboy. I am born again. Every person needs a second chance at times. I agree with hmm also people shouldnt throw rocks living in glass houses and this place is for trouble starters. I think you should have to use your real name to post comments. Milf that sounds like her and I am sorry you are right she did seem very classy. He really done good with that one. I dont know what happened to them either. I dont remember her name just how stunning she was and how great and happy they looked together. Hey James hope you keep doing good buddy. Do you know which one I am talking about. What happened to her?
Shes a MILF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

I was jokin moms if that is you baha lololol But you do look good always have. People need to leave him alone he was always a cool dude. Don't be mad but I still want to know the answer to my questions for him if he will answer. It ain't like I can ever find out for myself. I'm 21 now so why not lololol just joking or am i
Ashtyn

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

James is a great person. and I miss him like crazy. He may have had a rough past but people cahnge and you guys who want to talk crap about people are ridiculous and a worse person than he is. So you all need to get a life and quit talking baout people and worry abot your self. and the woman he is with now is just as great of a person as him. Love and miss you daddy James ! I might come visit soon (:
Shes a MILF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

He was always cool and funny when I used to spend the night at they house. I don't know his woman now just the ex. I thought they would be married and together for ever. We had some fun times. I hope he is straight now and stays off that shit. Is that what made her leave? I know that shit will mess your life up and rip people apart and kill you. Keep clean bro. You a good dude. But can I get that ex? Do you ever talk to her put in a good word if so. She won't hear it lololol
Aaron Barnard

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey I will bet my money that James duke is a better person then all you no good people talking bout him
Shes a MILF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Aaron Barnard wrote:
Hey I will bet my money that James duke is a better person then all you no good people talking bout him
No doubt your right. I aint seen him for years but he was a cool dude and do anything for all of us.
hgf

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

nothing but sluts and druggies work there, and i know for a fact cause well i done some with one of the cooks on his break THERE. and sylvia, kate, we know thir sluts, come on. and the rest ew.
hgf

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

katelyn
Open Minded

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Its gotten better, it has, Menu is better, and the service weve gotten lately, has been a lot better!
patron

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

hey everybody ,finaly they got rid of james &jennifer maby they will get rid of the rest of trash there ,so people can eat there without the drugs&skanks.
Ashtyn

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

lmao what's really funny is how people in this small ass town have nothing better to do than to talk crap about everyone around them that's all anyone ever did while I lived there and all they ever do now. Get alife. Becasue I can damn near tell you no one that works there are druggies or skanks. for one I love everyone that works there. When I worked there they all had my back, james, jennifer, jeff and anyone else. You people need real lives seiously. go get an education and do somehting with yourselves because you all sound dumb as hell all up in everyone else's business when now of you know nothing. My bestfriend still works there and I can tell you she isnt a skank. I worked there and I know I'm not a damn druggie and no where near a skank! people need to get a damn life that's all I have to say and quit doggin on syupid stuff when you don't know a GD thing. Thanks !
Sylvia

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Yay! Im finally on Topix after all these years! I'm so excited that people have nothing better to do than talk about me. And honey, whoever you are im not a slut or a druggie? Lmao, shows how much you know I don't even work there anymore and haven't since July. Not everyone there was bad, yeah we had a few bad apples but nothing like what people are saying. I actually feel sorry for you guys that think this is the way to go about all this.
If you know me so well then you should know where I live and I would love a visit from you to see if you can say it to my face.. but seeing as you probably don't know where I live than you don't know me well enough to judge me. In fact you have no right to judge anyone, but if you must judge people to make yourself feel better please by all means make yourself happy but remember at the end of the day your the pathetic one. If you have a problem with me and you want to fix it, message me on facebook, tweet me, kik me, text me or just call me.. we can figure something out but im sure you'll just hide behind that screen of yours and just keep running your mouth, or should I say your fingers.. Now have a nice day, please keep on talking about me because I always love finding new things about myself I didnt even know!
Sylvia

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Oh, and I want to add Huddle House is getting back to how it use to be. Some people are leaving and new ones are getting hired. It's also under new management and it's really starting to get fixed up. But you have to take into consideration that huddle house is in Grayson county and nothing is really nice here.. but I can say its getting better.
Prentis

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

sylvia do they have free wifi now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Leitchfield Forum right now

Search the Leitchfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Republitards Are Stupid 138,478
Jessica Arnell 26 min money 11
Water board, Warren RECC plan to build new offi... (Oct '10) 43 min Thanks 4
What did chasity's baby swallow? 1 hr JUSTICE DEMANDED 93
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr blahblah123 25,960
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr blahblah123 16,060
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leitchfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance