Helicopters at Rough River??

Helicopters at Rough River??

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 May 2, 2012
Does anyone know why there has been around 8-10 military and police helicopters circling the Rough River/Falls of Rough area for the past hour. They have landed and come back up numerous times, and have had search lights on. There have also been police and State Troopers going towards Rough River Resort. Any info.???
Me too

Russellville, KY

#2 May 2, 2012
I think i saw those same choppers just last week all the way down here in butler co.They looked like little military scout choppers (not little birds)at first i thought they were pot choppers but no way this time of year....i actually hear on right now as im typing this. i dont know why they are here but i see em too man.Its really odd.

Since: Sep 11

Clarkson, KY

#3 May 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know why there has been around 8-10 military and police helicopters circling the Rough River/Falls of Rough area for the past hour. They have landed and come back up numerous times, and have had search lights on. There have also been police and State Troopers going towards Rough River Resort. Any info.???
saw them over Clarkson too. Apaches or Blackhawks couldn't tell which

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 May 2, 2012
that's pretty crazy. wonder what is going on?
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 2, 2012
I was listening to them on a scanner, they captured a Bigfoot
local bigfoot

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 3, 2012
Yeah, they got Jim Bob.
GOOD GRIEF

United States

#7 May 3, 2012
Probablt training exercises...you nosy sum' bitches
whisper

Rockport, IN

#8 May 3, 2012
GOOD GRIEF wrote:
Probablt training exercises...you nosy sum' bitches
yeah, they do training exercises in clarkson all of the time, i enjoy watching them. One of them actually sat down in a field next to my house last year and that was pretty awesome to say the least, wish they would have ask me to go for a ride, i would have jumped on in!! helicopters are awwesome!!
local bigfoot

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 3, 2012
Why Do Homo Sapiens think they are better than the Bigfoot?
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 4, 2012
I'll tell you why... cause bigfoots' are nearly the lowest of lifeforms, uneducated/unevolved and just downright stealthful and that scares people. So they must be tracked down and eliminated immediately. The American Homo Sapien called the red man, blood thirsty savages, and went through the country slaughtering them until they seen things "Our Way". And out of the kindness of our hearts, we gave them certain sections of land and "allow" them to live there.
So Mr Bigfoot, your days are numbered, you should "for your own good" start shaving, showering and doing something constructive in your life, Hell, get a job for God's sakes. Pay taxes, we must support these low life losers who do drugs, steal, lie, spread std's and draw the welfare checks. C'mon Mr Bigfoot, get in here and pull your load, help us pay the taxes so these sorry ass meth head pukes can get their aid
local bigfoot

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 May 4, 2012
Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing all that up.
Ole Slew Foot

Trinity, TX

#12 May 4, 2012
How did choppers trun into hunting me??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mercedes goldsmith and jennifer witt -who would... (Aug '10) 3 hr Garbage 48
The houchins 8 hr xanax 2
kelsey houchins 9 hr xanax 1
katie houchins (Jul '12) 9 hr xanax 5
Luke stone 9 hr True 7
Kiny freaks, wild swingers lets chat... (Apr '16) 9 hr Nice 35
Stay at Home Moms 9 hr Charlie Sheen 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance