First Prev
of 2
Next Last
D---A-----I

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2011
i happen to find her very attractive and she has an amazing body !! ;)

Since: Sep 10

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 30, 2011
you no who i am and you better watch it im pretty chilled out till it comes to her but trust me david i am one person you do not want to mess with and she is one girl that had better not get hurt on the cheerleadin team i let her go joggin with you today because i was bein nice dont make me regret it because i will stomp a mud hole in your ass then walk it dry
david imbrescia

Cecilia, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2011
=0 oh im so scared lol you got me shaking in my boots

Columbia, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2011
then you need to get boots that fit but i will hurt you
David imbrescia

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2011
Oh arnt you just so funny did you think of that joke all by yourself dude your pathetic your not good enough for Megan your a dick and you don't deserve her you better be glad you haven't hurt her cause when and if you do this whole mud stomping thing is going down so you better treat her with respect and treat her like she is your gf not some dog
friend

Greensburg, KY

#7 Jul 4, 2011
David just back off of her trust me you don't wanna mess with the saltsman family!
He Man

Brownsville, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2011
she wants to be treated like a slut ho.becasue she is .she dated someone I know andhe treted her like a queen .she dumped him because he was to good to her.
someone who cares

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2011
I'm telling all of you right now that you need to back off of megan and to back away from the threats toward Saltsman, because I will tell you right now that you don't want to mess with either family.
really

Radcliff, KY

#10 Jul 4, 2011
I bet all u chumps are just pushing the Hell out the keyboard all bad azz on the computer. What do you do look at each other in the face and as soon as they turn away you jump on your phone or computer and start running your mouth. Go back to your meth lab and get off the computer cause obviously you ALL lost.your balls

Clarkson, KY

#12 Jul 4, 2011
David imbrescia wrote:
Oh arnt you just so funny did you think of that joke all by yourself dude your pathetic your not good enough for Megan your a dick and you don't deserve her you better be glad you haven't hurt her cause when and if you do this whole mud stomping thing is going down so you better treat her with respect and treat her like she is your gf not some dog
you ever think your big enough then just try somethin
David imbrescia

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2011
You give me a reason too and I will show you just how big I really am and what a punk bitch you are

Clarkson, KY

#14 Jul 4, 2011
im lookin forward to you tryin somethin
David imbrescia

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jul 5, 2011
I'm looking forward too you giving me a reason to cause you know notthing about me and I think its hilarious how you think you will kick my ass your just a cocky pathetic excuse of a person and you proly suck at football too cause your so big headed where do they find a helment big enough to fit ?

Hodgenville, KY

#16 Jul 5, 2011
ill give you a reason next time you see me ill give you a reason or will you run away and stay away from me like you did in the store and you cant really be cocky when your confident
David imbrescia

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jul 5, 2011
Oh bullshit dude the only reason I did that was cause Megan didn't want me to fight you and I can't wait this sounds like fun
David imbrescia

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jul 5, 2011
You know what Andrew I'm done I'm ending this right now where not going to fight and where going to stop mouthing eachother Megan said she was tired of all this so I'm done you do what you please
fred

Cub Run, KY

#19 Jul 5, 2011
Do you always do what someone else tells you too david? I heard different!! I have been down this road it is nothing good for you she will use you until she is done and the just quits all at once so have fun
David imbrescia

Leitchfield, KY

#20 Jul 5, 2011
I don't belive that ! And I won't so say what ever you want
David imbrescia

Leitchfield, KY

#22 Jul 5, 2011
fred wrote:
Do you always do what someone else tells you too david? I heard different!! I have been down this road it is nothing good for you she will use you until she is done and the just quits all at once so have fun
who are you ?
fred

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Jul 6, 2011
Dose it matter I am alive and I can breathe so it don't matter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Children 10 min I know who you are 10
Dr. Thomas 4 hr Witnessed 11
Adam Dennison 9 hr Beth Roof 2
rat (Oct '11) 9 hr Beth Roof 6
anyone know chelsey taylor? (Mar '10) 12 hr City chick 14
henderson demoted to dog catcher? 18 hr Calvin_Coolish 9
A-n-G tree service Wed Him 6

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance