just curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2013
Hey does anyone know whats going on at the new pool hall in town Strokers I think. I heard the cops was there twice today. Sounds like they should have stayed where they was. But as always if something good comes up the kids can do someone always ruins it.
Local

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2013
Too many loud-ass teens and kids. If they had an age limit, like 18+, I'd consider it.
Not saying

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 22, 2013
The pool hall is for all ages there shouldn't be age limit. Kids and adults go there to have fun.
hmmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2013
From what I heard the guy who runs it is a crazy man and the rest of them working there is nuts. I heard the cops have been there several times seen it twice for myself. I heard he that fat owner chased someone out with a baseball bat. Sounds like a place I would want my kids. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have drugs there to along with drinking. Especially with the after hour parties they have. They need to shut that place down.
Stroker

Lubbock, TX

#5 Dec 17, 2013
I heard its a gay hangout.....for the gays
Adolf Rump

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2013
Stroker wrote:
I heard its a gay hangout.....for the gays
Well, at least it's not a gay hangout......for the straights. DUMB A$S!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dedra Whittington hayes 33 min uummm 3
Brandy Lee (May '11) 1 hr Noway 25
Stacy Decker 6 hr Anderson Ashlee 25
leslie at ofs 6 hr Jungle mania 2
Dr. Yochum (May '09) 7 hr lahey 117
Do you like Grayson Manor Nursing Home (Aug '09) 9 hr work it 99
sheyhan phillips is back in town 13 hr Jungle mania 26
More from around the web

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE