Grayson County High School/Middle Sch...

Grayson County High School/Middle School Teachers!

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Buffalo, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2010
I am extremely concerned with our school system. Facebook is a social website and it is what you make of it. However, I have seen pics from my daughters facebook of her teacher in the middle school dancing with a beer in her hand with a teacher from the high school with a beer in his hand. My daughter looks up to these people and here this is on this website. I DISAGREE with this going on. I do believe teachers are allowed to do what they want on their weekends off. But I DO NOT believe that it should be plastered all over these social websites where kids has a way to see this going on. I think Mr. Anderson needs to get his head out of his ass on this and take some control!
I kno

Buffalo, TX

#2 Oct 2, 2010
i seen sum pics of pharis from the high school & the new teacher from the middle school drinking and grinding on each other on facebook myself. i cant think of her name but she is weird. she has pet turtles & stuff. i agree this is wrong. i dont care what is done on the weekends either but never should ever be posted on a website for kids to see....never.
jesus h christ

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2010
So what, they deserve a drink after putting up with people like you and your little snot nosed bastards.
IVE SEEN IT

Buffalo, TX

#4 Oct 2, 2010
I have seen this before. It hasnt changed. You'd seriously think after what happened to Decker they would be more careful. I think Anderson needs to clean house myself. Im thankful my kids dont go there. I would see to it they wouldnt!
I kno

Buffalo, TX

#5 Oct 2, 2010
thats their job dumbass! they knew that before they took their jobs. i know a girl who said she partied all throughout going to western and the moment she graduated, she said she had to make a change and learn to walk a straight line.
What

Big Clifty, KY

#6 Oct 2, 2010
I think it is sad that an adult can't act like an adult.... These people are old enough to have a beer. They were not in a vehicle. They were not breaking a law. I have not seen the picture. I am not shocked or upset. Why don't people try to be a role modle for the children they are responsible for raising instead of expecting teachers to raise them. Let the teachers live a normal life. Every body and thier Grandma has a Facebook page and every cell phone takes pictures. I doubt either of them ask to have the picture posted online and then discussed on this web site.
This is obviously an attempt to put someone down for doing what any young adult is within thier rights to do. Find another axe to grind. This is sad.
bbd

Clarkson, KY

#7 Oct 2, 2010
I kno wrote:
i seen sum pics of pharis from the high school & the new teacher from the middle school drinking and grinding on each other on facebook myself. i cant think of her name but she is weird. she has pet turtles & stuff. i agree this is wrong. i dont care what is done on the weekends either but never should ever be posted on a website for kids to see....never.
from what ive seen on phariss page he doesnt have kids as his friends. and he never put the pics up on his page for anyone to see so "k" how bout you leave him alone old news ok;)
I kno

Buffalo, TX

#8 Oct 3, 2010
i seen the pictures on d farris's page. it doesnt matter what they do just not on facebook bein posted 4 kids to see. im not friends with d pharis on facebook idk whats on his page.
the beard

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2010
if you have a problem with what ur kids see on facebook then Don't let them on it!!! You might want to keep them home at all times and make sure the tv is off and no music plays as well!!! come on these people have just as much right to have fun on their days off as anyone else!!!
stupidity is what this is

Centerville, TX

#11 Oct 3, 2010
okay these teachers are old enough to drink if they want to they weren't doing anything wrong they were just having fun and if your children r too young too see these things they shouldn't have a facebook anyways and the parents should be able to explain to their kids what and what not to do!! If you let ur kids watch tv they have probably seen people that they consider their personal role models drinking on there so if your kids have never seen these things you must be saints and if you r put ur names on here because everybody needs to know what perfect people you r I thought jesus was the only perfect person ever!!! I am sure there has never been a photo of you or anyone in your family drinking floating around!!! You as the parents need to teach your kids right from wrong that is the one thing parents should teach their kids so if you didn't you have failed as a parent congratulations!!!!
peep

Whitley City, KY

#12 Oct 3, 2010
Amen
brittney

Greenville, KY

#13 Oct 3, 2010
ill let my kids do and say and watch whatever they want they can decide for themselves whats right and whats wrong.all u can do is tell them the rules and the laws.the good decent kids wont break the rules or laws and the troubled trashy bad kids will break the rules and laws.
I think

Greensburg, KY

#14 Oct 3, 2010
the whole county is screwed up! The parents, the teachers, the whold damn county.
highclassed

Greensburg, KY

#16 Oct 3, 2010
These inbred, mentally challenged and emotionally disturbed kids around here should be sent directly to to military or boot camps. They are PITIFUL and USELESS!!!
Cypher 905619292228

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 3, 2010
You speak clearly of boot camps and the military. I must assume that you are a product of such institutions. I hope your time spent there served you well. The children here are beautiful and bright, some of the finest ever born. The grammarians would have found your punctuation somewhat lacking. Please try to make your communication more thoughtful.
studentS here at gchs

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Oct 4, 2010
ok this is not only one person talking its three .
and we are all students that go to the high school . and really the only thing we see thats wrong , is all of you guys acting like a bunch of kids , putting us down and practicly telling us we are nothing and arnt goin to amount to anyhting , this is refering to "highclassed",and all yu others on here bashing the kids . for one why make fun of the mentally challenged for like yu did ? and imbred sounds to me yu are one ? talking about us bieng pittitful take a look at your self . yu was a kid once . just like us three . and getting on here saying the stuff yu did , deos not show that yu are any better . GROW up . sounds to me yu need a life .
Gcms

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Oct 4, 2010
I don't see anything wrongg with my school & they have classes for mentally challenged kid's , and it's not like they can help the fact that they are mentally challenged. you act like people who aren't normal should just be sent off ? well maybe you should be sent off for saying somethingg so stupid& ignorant like that . & another thing teacher's can do whatever they want to outside of school. & yes a bunch of teacher's do have facebook's but most kid's probably see some parent's drinking beer & goingg out& partying in their everyday live's teacher's shouldn't have to act any different then the parent's do . because kid's mostly look up to their parent's not to their teacher. i mean sure they show them math & science & all that. but parents are parent's & kid's live under their parent's roof's soo they look up to their parent more then anyone !
Cypher 905619292228

Clarkson, KY

#20 Oct 5, 2010
Gcms wrote:
I don't see anything wrongg with my school & they have classes for mentally challenged kid's , and it's not like they can help the fact that they are mentally challenged. you act like people who aren't normal should just be sent off ? well maybe you should be sent off for saying somethingg so stupid& ignorant like that . & another thing teacher's can do whatever they want to outside of school. & yes a bunch of teacher's do have facebook's but most kid's probably see some parent's drinking beer & goingg out& partying in their everyday live's teacher's shouldn't have to act any different then the parent's do . because kid's mostly look up to their parent's not to their teacher. i mean sure they show them math & science & all that. but parents are parent's & kid's live under their parent's roof's soo they look up to their parent more then anyone !
When you choose to be a teacher you are choosing to be a role model. The job of role model is 24/7 and not 9-5.
highclassed

Greensburg, KY

#21 Oct 5, 2010
Teachers are not role models, period. They are paid to teach. Look at the ones who have sexual relations with their underage students. It is partly the parents' faults as they let their daughters go to school looking like sluts and hookers wanting some loving and attention.
The teachers here seem to have an interest in their students' education, but the majority of kids here are defective mentally and can not grasp a high level of curriculum.
I guess it's off to one of the factories or fast food establishments in the area once school is over... or apply for disability and food stamps!

Since: May 10

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Oct 5, 2010
Gcms wrote:
Parents are constantly looking for someone to blame when their kids act less than perfect. This kid made an excellent point, parent's are the #1 role model that children look up to, not teachers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Pitbull Puppies for sale (Dec '11) 39 min Jennie667 45
Jody Compton 46 min family i think 5
bbc 1 hr eww 12
Play time 8 hr Ex hubby 5
Justin hack 8 hr Lmfao 1
Jeremy sines (Oct '14) 13 hr Wow 13
Heather C. 15 hr ARG 2

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance