First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lynn

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
a medium size red dog appeared at our house on hwy. 54 yesterday, 1/06/13. a friendly dog used to being on a leash, other dogs and cats. message if you lost your dog. i would like to have it back with it's owner.
not lost

Madison, TN

#2 Jan 7, 2013
It's not lost. It got dumped there. Feel free to keep it.
lover

Cave City, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
not lost wrote:
It's not lost. It got dumped there. Feel free to keep it.

Id like to see your sorry ass dumped there. That dog probably has more character & love than youve obviously ever been shown or learned to show. Smdh.
still looking

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
by any chance is it a female boxer
rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
is it a blood hound mine is gone
hii

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
omg rick i saw a blood hound poor thing in a ditch by the fair grounds when i was going to work im soo sorry this is not a joke btw
rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
OK THANKS
Hmmm

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
hii wrote:
omg rick i saw a blood hound poor thing in a ditch by the fair grounds when i was going to work im soo sorry this is not a joke btw
where about did u see her?
hii

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2013
it was in a ditch close to fair grounds gates
bystander

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Darn thing messed up my headlight, sorry dude.
Hmmm

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2013
She has a microchip inplanted so is there anyway you would be able to tell me who might have picked her up and a number to reach them, so we can make sure it was her that got hit?
lovesanimals

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
She has a microchip inplanted so is there anyway you would be able to tell me who might have picked her up and a number to reach them, so we can make sure it was her that got hit?
You might check with the city to see if someone there might have picked her up. So sorry you've lost her. Hope you find out what happened to her
rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2013
she does have a chip in her so may b eazy to find buti wen over there i didnt see her . theres not that many blood hounds around so i hope it wasnt her
I am who i am

Leitchfield, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Theres a rescue shelter for dogs in edmonson county --its a no kill shelter and not affiliated with county shelter. Cant think of name of it but they save a lot of dogs in this area. If u call the county shelter there im sure they can tell u how to get in touch with the rescue.
rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2013
i dont need a shelter the money i got in her i will have to see her body to blive it was her.so mite take a day or two but i will
I am who i am

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Was just thinking she could b at county shelter or the rescue.
Dyana

United States

#18 Feb 4, 2013
We are offering a reward for her safe return!
bystander

Canton, OH

#19 Feb 4, 2013
I shot one the about a week ago, darn thing was chasing my cattle. If you tell me where to look for the micro chip, I will look for it. Or you can come over to my farm, on the corner of Salt River Rd and Bypass
rick

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2013
ok whats your name because she \'s never chase mine and she was rised on a farm so yel i love to have your name .she is a rescue dog trained to b around ever thing so what your name we let the lawers battle this out
BillyBob

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Even though I do not agree, I do not believe it is illegal to do that if he/she posed a threat to him or his livestock. I'm sorry but it's unlikely like that you could prove other wise, especially if you were not there. How did your dog get away if I may ask? I am very sorry for your situation, and if I may say, I think the posters about her being dead, ran over, shot are all false. Anybody who would have the decency to even tell you she was dead wouldn't have done so in such a vulgar manner. They wouldn't have taken the time to tell you let alone add in all the extra detail. Just people trying to get you stirred up. So have hope, and seriously, she's a hound...check the surrounding counties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Durbin 4 hr ? 5
tj mercer adam saltsman adam n alex kerr n kyle... (Sep '10) 10 hr theBiggertheBetter 16
Tim Cannon (Jun '10) 10 hr needabigone 49
james paul 11 hr missing his meat 4
william c howell (Mar '14) 12 hr LoveDaBigOnes 24
walmart 13 hr HA HA 7
Cheating at factories 13 hr Marcus 3
Leitchfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]