'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258979 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Free Bananas and Ophones ”

Since: Aug 11

KFC Wi-Fi

#141578 Dec 26, 2013
You too, to the other trucker!
angel

Orofino, ID

#141579 Dec 26, 2013
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't take his path, do not judge all by the least common denominator.
Compassion and understanding are actually commonplace among real Tea Party enthusiasts. We simply believe that anyone who follows any leader without question is begging for trouble. When you fail to think for yourself, you fail to think at all.
Asking hard questions has not been a hallmark of the popular media, Fox news is only one voice of conservative media, they are relative new comers on the scene. for more than 60 years there was no news agency like Fox, the Dan Rathers' and Chris Mathews' went unchallenged.
Point taken.
angel

Orofino, ID

#141580 Dec 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It all boils down to who does believe and who doesn't., good over evil, and freedom over communism.
I see it reflected in the mannerisms of those that post here. LOL
Im a firm believer in Good over Evil.
Proof of which is the fragmented,schizoid,un-electab le state of the Radical Right in 2014.
Lmao!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141582 Dec 26, 2013
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text> Darling ANGEL
I don't think you are smart enough to understand that all news programming (CNN, CBS, FOX etc) is staged programming to capture an audience. The news executives pick and choose very carefully what news to report and how to articulate every spoken word and visual image.
I find CNN's gay anchor Anderson Cooper REALLY entertaining! Hilarious! LMAO
you are pandering to an anti-American left wing sheepletard, hussein oblamer panders,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141583 Dec 26, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of which is the fragmented,schizoid,un-electab le state of the Radical Right in 2014.
Lmao!
LOLOLOL, it took more than 200 years for the libtards to take over our county and destroy it, and you call the radical right 'un-electable', LOLOLOL, ROTFL,

man are you delusional, do you actually think this anti-American wave won't backlash? LOLOLOL, keep dreaming, what you call the radical right is nothing less than ol time conservative value, which is what build this country, you libtards are what destroyed it,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and double baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
jim

Lilburn, GA

#141584 Dec 26, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that Conway gets an A from the NRA?
Yes

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#141585 Dec 26, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL, it took more than 200 years for the libtards to take over our county and destroy it, and you call the radical right 'un-electable', LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
man are you delusional, do you actually think this anti-American wave won't backlash? LOLOLOL, keep dreaming, what you call the radical right is nothing less than ol time conservative value, which is what build this country, you libtards are what destroyed it,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and double baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
You think we need more conservative ideas like the Teahadist have come up with? That's right you FrightWings aren't far enough out there yet. Bring on some more Repub Plans for America. Hell, Bachmann already solved the unemployment problem with her conservative ideas.
Bachmann,“Literally, if we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.”
Get yourself one of those .30/hr Bachmann jobs.

Since: Oct 09

#141587 Dec 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You think we need more conservative ideas like the Teahadist have come up with? That's right you FrightWings aren't far enough out there yet. Bring on some more Repub Plans for America. Hell, Bachmann already solved the unemployment problem with her conservative ideas.
Bachmann,“Literally, if we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.”
Get yourself one of those .30/hr Bachmann jobs.
"Teahadist" ? The original Tea Party revolt was not violent, the Tea Party movement is not violent, there has never been any attack by the Tea Party Movement. Liberal Mythology!
Nate

Ashland, KY

#141588 Dec 26, 2013
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Pal, the Conservative wants the Government to be limited and provide essential services and stay the hell out of peoples lives so they can prosper.
You take people's money you take away their freedom and they are stuck.
A loser like you will never understand that because you are unsuccessfull and jealous of others that are doing well. So you want the Government to step in.
Well said SevenT.

Location hidden

#141589 Dec 26, 2013
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Pal, the Conservative wants the Government to be limited and provide essential services and stay the hell out of peoples lives so they can prosper.
You take people's money you take away their freedom and they are stuck.
A loser like you will never understand that because you are unsuccessfull and jealous of others that are doing well. So you want the Government to step in.
No a conservative wants exactly what is happening in America. The haves to have it all and the peasants to be just that. Exactly what program would you remove? The one costing 10% of the US budget which is welfare or the one costing 46% which is SS and Medicare. Or are you with Paul Ryan and take them both out?
How is it that America grew the largest middle class when taxes on the top were 3 times higher in the 1950s and 1960s than they are today? That alone stops any creditable argument that taxes stop job growth. You let the top have it all and there is nothing but stuck for everyone. No middle class worker ever closed their American factory and sent it to China to make more money.
Nate

Ashland, KY

#141590 Dec 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Your government healthcare is still intact. Why do you give so much time and hate to the uninsured perhaps being able to purchase health care? The Repub healthcare Plan is so simple. You got the money you live if not you die. Just be glad you're old enough to have gotten covered by the Democrats Medicare.
Mr In judgement,sir/mam, I worked in State Government and I know for sure that all welfare recipients got GOOD free healthcare for years and years and years and years. The whole family, father, all the kids,none were ever turned away from a Dr's office, no matter how many times they went. And the emergency rooms were always filled with people on public assistance. They rather go there than the Dr's office,even when they were ask not to.And that was when jobs were easy to get with insurance paid or partially paid.

Location hidden

#141591 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>
"Teahadist" ? The original Tea Party revolt was not violent, the Tea Party movement is not violent, there has never been any attack by the Tea Party Movement. Liberal Mythology!
So this isn't bad so long as it's done in a non-violent way?
Senate Republicans stopped the veterans jobs bill Wednesday by forcing a budget point of order vote.
The Veterans Jobs Corp Act would have created new job-training programs to help veterans find work in targeted fields such as national park conservation, historic preservation projects, police work and firefighting, among others.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
These are the Teahadist I refer to.

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#141592 Dec 26, 2013
Yeah man! Things like personal freedom and equality are such radical ideas they are destroying our country.
What some bozo's !
Progressive ideas made this country great you wouldn't be on here if not for the great freedom movements that liberated the oppressed people from robber barons who exploited the poor underprivileged working class you now loathe!
Your intolerance and unwillingness to embrace people of diversity is appalling!
I love every square inch of this country and there is room for all who long for it's opportunities. So shame on all of you that mock the people of this nation we are all Americans and respect should be first and foremost given to every citizen and remember we are all descendants of immigrants. And it's a privilege to live here not a birth right!
Your liberal friend
tofy

Location hidden

#141593 Dec 26, 2013
Nate wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr In judgement,sir/mam, I worked in State Government and I know for sure that all welfare recipients got GOOD free healthcare for years and years and years and years. The whole family, father, all the kids,none were ever turned away from a Dr's office, no matter how many times they went. And the emergency rooms were always filled with people on public assistance. They rather go there than the Dr's office,even when they were ask not to.And that was when jobs were easy to get with insurance paid or partially paid.
You are correct. All patients showing up at an ER must be treated thanks to RayGun's (Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act).
Problem I have with this crazy woman is the same as the man that had to be at least 75 years old at a Tea Rally with a sign that read, "Keep Government out of Healthcare". He really needed to be told where Medicare comes from.
I still can't understand how more people having health insurance is a bad thing. Non-payment cost my household income over $50K per year.

#141594 Dec 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Yeah man! Things like personal freedom and equality are such radical ideas they are destroying our country.
What some bozo's !
Progressive ideas made this country great you wouldn't be on here if not for the great freedom movements that liberated the oppressed people from robber barons who exploited the poor underprivileged working class you now loathe!
Your intolerance and unwillingness to embrace people of diversity is appalling!
I love every square inch of this country and there is room for all who long for it's opportunities. So shame on all of you that mock the people of this nation we are all Americans and respect should be first and foremost given to every citizen and remember we are all descendants of immigrants. And it's a privilege to live here not a birth right!
Your liberal friend
tofy
No argument from me pal.
It takes the best ideas from both sides, it takes cooperation-until one side goes to far with an ultimatum and unwillingness to compromise. The fight going on right now was began with the uncompromising passage of a particular health care law, hindsight has proven it was not such a good fight to pick, for either side.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141595 Dec 26, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!
Those who support Obama support evil and marxist doctrine.

#141597 Dec 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So this isn't bad so long as it's done in a non-violent way?
Senate Republicans stopped the veterans jobs bill Wednesday by forcing a budget point of order vote.
The Veterans Jobs Corp Act would have created new job-training programs to help veterans find work in targeted fields such as national park conservation, historic preservation projects, police work and firefighting, among others.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
These are the Teahadist I refer to.
I found the legislation (and I did read all 24 pages).
There are many reasons to dismiss this legislation (as proposed).
First of all it creates more bureaucracy , it also adds more debt/spending ($1,000,000,000 dollars!).
The title sounds great, the review was outstanding...but the liberal Democrats loaded it with more crap than a 20 mule team could drag up capital hill! and it was only 24 pages,

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s3...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#141598 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>
No argument from me pal.
It takes the best ideas from both sides, it takes cooperation-until one side goes to far with an ultimatum and unwillingness to compromise. The fight going on right now was began with the uncompromising passage of a particular health care law, hindsight has proven it was not such a good fight to pick, for either side.
is your new boyfriend a Democrat?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#141599 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I found the legislation (and I did read all 24 pages).
There are many reasons to dismiss this legislation (as proposed).
First of all it creates more bureaucracy , it also adds more debt/spending ($1,000,000,000 dollars!).
The title sounds great, the review was outstanding...but the liberal Democrats loaded it with more crap than a 20 mule team could drag up capital hill! and it was only 24 pages,
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s3...
That's some analysis, You leaning to the Right, Gayto?

Location hidden

#141600 Dec 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Those who support Obama support evil and marxist doctrine.
Search US history. Those are basically the words said by Reagan, Bush and most Repubs about Social Security and Medicare. Explain what America would be like without those two programs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Segura Plastikon 2 hr why not 2
Overdoses in Leitchfield 5 hr Blindpeeker 1
Tasha douthitt Armstrong 8 hr Leitchfieldsfinest 1
Eric & angela portmans business 9 hr Yep 2
Pitiful 16 hr Just say no 4
News Caneyville woman charged with drug trafficking - 19 hr buttercup 1
Kiny freaks, wild swingers lets chat... (Apr '16) Mon Just Bob 44

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance