'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
93,521 - 93,540 of 146,844 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have "proven" they are not trustworthy when it comes to the second amendment! They are not concerned with the United States Constitutional protections of legal law abiding gun owners!
DC. Gun Ban
Columbus, Ohio Gun Ban
Colorado, etc.
Why should we trust Obama?
How many promises has he made to his followers and broken?
"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" does not mean "with exceptions of an executive order".
Mental health and instant background checks, I would agree to, NOT BY ANY DECREE or EXECUTIVE ORDER! Not by a Republican, Independent or Democrat.
There have been absolutely MORE gun ban laws put in place by Repubs than any Dem ever thought of.
Here's one that somewhat started them all:
It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street."
It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."
One of the most aggressive gun control advocates today is Republican mayor Rudolph Giuliani of New York City, whose administration sued 26 gun manufacturers in June 2000, and whose police commissioner, Howard Safir, proposed a nationwide plan for gun licensing, complete with yearly "safety" inspections.

Another Republican, New York State Governor George Pataki, on August 10, 2000, signed into law what The New York Times called "the nation’s strictest gun controls," a radical program mandating trigger locks, background checks at gun shows and "ballistic fingerprinting" of guns sold in the state. It also raised the legal age to buy a handgun to 21 and banned "assault weapons," the sale or possession of which would now be punishable by seven years in prison.
You were saying something about Dems banning guns??????????
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

From Post #105559

Much of what you are about to read was derived from a two-part analysis at something called

theconservativetreehouse.com . I do not know this site and cannot speak either for its credibility or its motives.

But ...

every one of the links it provided, which I am using as the basis for my own commentary, checked out 100%. <<--<<<

You can read the web site's entire analysis by clicking *here and **here - and I hope you do, so you can make your own judgment of its validity.

* http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

As I have BEEN saying ...
HONEST Reporting by The Conservative Treehouse!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all the racists here say.
Everyone is racist so no leverage there.

People that hate Zimmerman hate Mexicans.

People that hate Martin hate Blacks.

People that hate the 911 operator hate White People.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>There have been absolutely MORE gun ban laws put in place by Repubs than any Dem ever thought of.
It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street."
It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."
One of the most aggressive gun control advocates today is Republican mayor Rudolph Giuliani of New York City, whose administration sued 26 gun manufacturers in June 2000, and whose police commissioner, Howard Safir, proposed a nationwide plan for gun licensing, complete with yearly "safety" inspections.
Another Republican, New York State Governor George Pataki, on August 10, 2000, signed into law what The New York Times called "the nation’s strictest gun controls," a radical program mandating trigger locks, background checks at gun shows and "ballistic fingerprinting" of guns sold in the state. It also raised the legal age to buy a handgun to 21 and banned "assault weapons," the sale or possession of which would now be punishable by seven years in prison.
Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967... said unc's bub.

THAT was in Caliornica ...
NOT nationWIDE dipstick!

They've HAD GANGS in CA for YEARS!

Now those LAWLESS THUGS are spreading nationwide!
That's WHERE you GET the most CRIMINALS doing school shootings ...
FROM pUnks affiliated with GANGS that they MET through the INTERNET!

BAN ALL technology like THAT for children!
Problems like THAT will recede!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>There have been absolutely MORE gun ban laws put in place by Repubs than any Dem ever thought of.
Great argument to show that the Republicans are the only serious party to protect our children by passing aggressive measures to prevent violent acts.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is racist so no leverage there.
People that hate Zimmerman hate Mexicans.
People that hate Martin hate Blacks.
People that hate the 911 operator hate White People.
The RACE card has been "maxed OUT!
No longer WORKS in a "civilized society!

Only uncivilized people USE it!

Like unc & co!

Truth is TRUTH ...
NO MATTER WHAT COLOR you ARE!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to copy and pasting jokes tool. That's all you're good for.
And start giving credit for the jokes on where you got them, quit saying 'Thanks' when someone comments on them like they're you're jokes. That's just pathetic.
(I got em ALL riled up..... But they say I don't matter? How does that work? LMAO)
I never take credit for any of the jokes, but I do thank some of my friends for their kind words, because I genuinely appreciate them. Any fool can tell that those jokes've been copied and pasted, but it took you an extra long time to figure it out, didn't it? I finally understand what motivates you, Tabby! It took awhile to figure out, speaking of figuring out, but I've got it!!! YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME TABBY!!! You're jealous of the fact that I resigned the old cigarette factory and came to Texas and made a success of myself. Yep, you've finally realized that you can't hold a candle to me, and you can't stand it, can you? It's okay with me. I don't mind. I forgive you your oddities, as well as your jealousy, and I can understand why you would probably like nothing better than to bow down to Big Stevie's obvious superiority, but the thought is hurtful to you. Don't worry about a thing. Everyone who knows you knows that this is true, so go ahead and do it. No one will feel the lesser of you, if that's possible. Oh, and while you're down there, why don't you pucker up and kiss my old ass. You'd like to do that, too, wouldn't you? I really wish that you could have been more of a human, and that we could have had a decent exchange, but I find that exposing you is its own reward. You have a good day, Tabby, and I mean that!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
SLOW on the call, wouldn't YOU say!...
George Zimmerman WAS DOING his CIVIC duty!
Following THE Rules!
Even tho HE WAS NOT on duty!
do your duty, and take your useless
ass to the pasture. you contribute nothing to society. What a waste of taxpayers
dollars. Smh!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> do your duty, and take your useless
ass to the pasture. you contribute nothing to society. What a waste of taxpayers
dollars. Smh!
When "I" get READY to!
NOT until :)

You can't STAND IT ...
THAT I'm RIGHT AND Principled in a "consistent" way ... can you?

:)

Green IS NOT a good COLOR for you ...
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The RACE card has been "maxed OUT!
No longer WORKS in a "civilized society!
Only uncivilized people USE it!
Like unc & co!
Truth is TRUTH ...
NO MATTER WHAT COLOR you ARE!
Truth is you're a racist, anti-american
bed bound cripple.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
A Good Samaritan was returning home after a day volunteering at a children's hospital and noticed a self described gangsta attempting to perform a home invasion and attempted rape of a 9yr old girl with down syndrome. The Good Samaritan called 911 and requested respectfully that the police respond. The perp in an attempt to prevent the 911 call hit the Good Samaritan in the head with a large bottle and tried to stab the victim multiple times. During a struggle the gangsta tried to steal a commemorate gun that was to be presented to a wounded vet during a purple heart ceremony. The accidental discharge caused a fatal wound to the suspect. Although the Good Samaritan provided immediate emergency medical procedures that he often provides during his 6mos commission for the Peace Corp in under developed Nations, the suspect did not survive.
DUH!

One was commuting a crime one was not.

Big difference.

Next?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is you're a racist, anti-american
bed bound cripple.
Everyone is racist, get over it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is you're a racist, anti-american
bed bound cripple.
ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah ... you should ASK my neighbors
If ya KNEW who they were!

They'd TELL ya about the REAL me!

And how you would NOT want to MESS w/me!

I'm VERY easy going and likable ...
'til ya get on my BAD side!

you shug ain't SEEN nothing yet!
you ain't "worth" it!

;~)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I never take credit for any of the jokes, but I do thank some of my friends for their kind words, because I genuinely appreciate them. Any fool can tell that those jokes've been copied and pasted, but it took you an extra long time to figure it out, didn't it? I finally understand what motivates you, Tabby! It took awhile to figure out, speaking of figuring out, but I've got it!!! YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME TABBY!!! You're jealous of the fact that I resigned the old cigarette factory and came to Texas and made a success of myself. Yep, you've finally realized that you can't hold a candle to me, and you can't stand it, can you? It's okay with me. I don't mind. I forgive you your oddities, as well as your jealousy, and I can understand why you would probably like nothing better than to bow down to Big Stevie's obvious superiority, but the thought is hurtful to you. Don't worry about a thing. Everyone who knows you knows that this is true, so go ahead and do it. No one will feel the lesser of you, if that's possible. Oh, and while you're down there, why don't you pucker up and kiss my old ass. You'd like to do that, too, wouldn't you? I really wish that you could have been more of a human, and that we could have had a decent exchange, but I find that exposing you is its own reward. You have a good day, Tabby, and I mean that!
Thanking people for someone's else work.... How republican of you.

Plagiarism is a Nobel thing.

I find it funny you thanking people for others work.

EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanking people for someone's else work.... How republican of you.
Plagiarism is a Nobel thing.
I find it funny you thanking people for others work.
Way back in 1988, Biden ran for president but was forced to quit for a unique reason: he simply copied parts of a speech by a British politician, Neil Kinnock, and changed some parts to make it sound like it was about him.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Way back in 1988, Biden ran for president but was forced to quit for a unique reason: he simply copied parts of a speech by a British politician, Neil Kinnock, and changed some parts to make it sound like it was about him.
In answer to Tabby--it really doesn`t matter where Stevie gets his jokes , we appreciate his effort and do enjoy.But of course you will go on and on---

Expert-nothing about Biden nor Obama can anymore surprise.What a bunch of Chicago and Washington liars.

But then that seems what the Democrats really like about them,their experts at it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama Chooses Biden as Running Mate

He has a long history of making statements that get him in trouble. He was forced to apologize to Mr. Obama almost the moment he entered the race for president after he was quoted as describing Mr. Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” a remark that drew criticism for being racially insensitive. While campaigning in New Hampshire, Mr. Biden said that “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Mr. Biden quit the presidential race this year after barely making a mark; he came in fifth in Iowa. He was forced to quit the 1988 presidential race in the face of accusations that he had plagiarized part of a speech from Neil Kinnock, the British Labor Party leader. Shortly afterward, he was found to have suffered two aneurysms.

He is also, at least arguably, a Washington insider, having worked there for so long, though he still commutes home to Wilmington every night by train.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/24/us/politics...

CROOKS running the asylum ...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He knew he WAS NOT a MEMBER of his GATED Community!
HE KNEW 'black kids' had been ROBBING his gated community!
AND getting away with it!
He KNEW this guys looked 'suspicious'... walking around in the rain, after dark looking into vehicles AND windows of home!
That to a 'neighborhood watch' person,
OR any alert person ...
concerned about their home and GATED neighborhoods SAFETY
LOOKS suspicious.
He was NOT on 'duty'...
He was going to the store, himself!
He IS ALLOWED a gun for that!
He has a CCW permit for that purpose!
sure, who would walk to the store without a gun

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
SLOW on the call, wouldn't YOU say!...
George Zimmerman WAS DOING his CIVIC duty!
Following THE Rules!
Even tho HE WAS NOT on duty!
yep, shooting teenagers for being black, it's a rule.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A warrant is a warrant no matter it Regan, gmail, yahoo, hotmail is at the end of the email address.
Ronnie's son is capitalizing on panicking republicans.... Smart businessman thriving on the weak minded republican masses. That's exactly what WND, Dailycaller and the rest thrive on.... Mentally weak individuals.
Mentally weak individuals.
aka republicans

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Leitchfield Forum right now

Search the Leitchfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chick at Gamestop 26 min Wayne 2
adam woosley (Nov '13) 41 min Phil Shiffley 46
felon 1 hr Common Sense 5
mary lucas (Jun '12) 1 hr Really 64
Heather Shelburne Clemons 1 hr LMAO 19
Christina basham 1 hr Agree 12
meagan hayse 2 hr funny 3
•••
•••