'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193743 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#105579 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanking people for someone's else work.... How republican of you.
Plagiarism is a Nobel thing.
I find it funny you thanking people for others work.
Way back in 1988, Biden ran for president but was forced to quit for a unique reason: he simply copied parts of a speech by a British politician, Neil Kinnock, and changed some parts to make it sound like it was about him.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#105580 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Way back in 1988, Biden ran for president but was forced to quit for a unique reason: he simply copied parts of a speech by a British politician, Neil Kinnock, and changed some parts to make it sound like it was about him.
In answer to Tabby--it really doesn`t matter where Stevie gets his jokes , we appreciate his effort and do enjoy.But of course you will go on and on---

Expert-nothing about Biden nor Obama can anymore surprise.What a bunch of Chicago and Washington liars.

But then that seems what the Democrats really like about them,their experts at it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105581 Jun 15, 2013
Obama Chooses Biden as Running Mate

He has a long history of making statements that get him in trouble. He was forced to apologize to Mr. Obama almost the moment he entered the race for president after he was quoted as describing Mr. Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” a remark that drew criticism for being racially insensitive. While campaigning in New Hampshire, Mr. Biden said that “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Mr. Biden quit the presidential race this year after barely making a mark; he came in fifth in Iowa. He was forced to quit the 1988 presidential race in the face of accusations that he had plagiarized part of a speech from Neil Kinnock, the British Labor Party leader. Shortly afterward, he was found to have suffered two aneurysms.

He is also, at least arguably, a Washington insider, having worked there for so long, though he still commutes home to Wilmington every night by train.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/24/us/politics...

CROOKS running the asylum ...

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#105583 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He knew he WAS NOT a MEMBER of his GATED Community!
HE KNEW 'black kids' had been ROBBING his gated community!
AND getting away with it!
He KNEW this guys looked 'suspicious'... walking around in the rain, after dark looking into vehicles AND windows of home!
That to a 'neighborhood watch' person,
OR any alert person ...
concerned about their home and GATED neighborhoods SAFETY
LOOKS suspicious.
He was NOT on 'duty'...
He was going to the store, himself!
He IS ALLOWED a gun for that!
He has a CCW permit for that purpose!
sure, who would walk to the store without a gun

“I Walk On Water”

#105584 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
SLOW on the call, wouldn't YOU say!...
George Zimmerman WAS DOING his CIVIC duty!
Following THE Rules!
Even tho HE WAS NOT on duty!
yep, shooting teenagers for being black, it's a rule.

“I Walk On Water”

#105585 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A warrant is a warrant no matter it Regan, gmail, yahoo, hotmail is at the end of the email address.
Ronnie's son is capitalizing on panicking republicans.... Smart businessman thriving on the weak minded republican masses. That's exactly what WND, Dailycaller and the rest thrive on.... Mentally weak individuals.
Mentally weak individuals.
aka republicans

Since: Dec 11

#105586 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden's plagiarism is very well known, it is well documented and even used as a "how not to write college papers" for many first year students!
http://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/18/us/biden-ad...

“I Walk On Water”

#105587 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Shooting of Trayvon Martin
The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman took place on the night of February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida, United States. Martin was an unarmed 17-year-old African American.
George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American,
>>> was the *appointed* neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community<<<
where Martin was temporarily staying and where the shooting took place.
While in his vehicle on a personal errand <<<
Zimmerman noticed Martin walking inside the community. Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department to report Martin's behavior as suspicious, stating "This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about" and "looking at all the houses".
According to a police report, "there is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any While still on the phone with the police dispatcher, Zimmerman left his vehicle.
After the phone call concluded, there was a violent encounter between Martin and Zimmerman. The encounter ended with Zimmerman fatally shooting Martin once in the chest at close range.
When police arrived on the scene, Zimmerman told them that Martin had attacked him and that he had shot Martin in self-defense.
Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and from two vertical lacerations on the back of his head.
EMTs treated Zimmerman at the scene, after which he was taken to the Sanford Police Department.
Zimmerman was detained and questioned for approximately five hours. He was then released without being charged; at the time, police said they found no evidence to contradict Zimmerman's claim of self-defense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...
According to a police report, "there is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter"

you cut that line a little short, huh Hannity?

“I Walk On Water”

#105588 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I understand you correctly; If Obama himself threatens to use an executive order to side step legislative action or lack of action by Congress we are not to believe him?
Is it not a "THREAT of a GUN GRAB or more GUN BANS?
The POTUS is not to be taken at his word?
Either he has no credibility or he is an outright LIAR?
HE SAID IT! not me:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/obam...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutc...
In a statement released Monday, Stockman accused Obama of seeking an "unconstitutional and unconscionable attack on the very founding principles of this republic" in the president's recent suggestion that he was willing to undertake executive action toward to goal of reducing gun violence.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/stev...
I figured you may trust Huff Po more than Fox News so there it is bro, read it yourself.
Dick head,the authority to execute 'Executive' orders is given to the president by Congress and the Constitution, so quit pretending you think it's criminal, Dick Head
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105589 Jun 15, 2013
Biden's son trying to do away with sheriff's ARESTING abilities - Accomplished ):

Beau Biden - Deleware Attorney General
son of Joe Biden

Delaware Attorney General Strips County Sheriffs of Arrest Powers

Read more: http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/01/delaware-att...

WHY & HOW?

They KNOW a sheriff is MORE "powerful" in his county than the pResident of the United States!
They are TRYING like HELL to change OUR Constitution!

Bunch of "commies" ...
In charge!

libTARDS are TOO DAMN DUMB to notice OR care!

“I Walk On Water”

#105590 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Martin was 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighed 158 pounds at the time of his death.[43]
43. Medical Examiner Report on Trayvon Martin, February 27, 2012.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Psalm84/san...
As long as you guys keep disputing
I CAN supply MORE evidence for Zimmerman!
I have KEPT UP with this case FROM the START!
Very FAMILIAR with it!
evidence? lol..his walk thru story is full of holes, a 6 year old could rip that bullshit story apart

“I Walk On Water”

#105591 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I DO NOT BACK DOWN WHEN I'm RIGHT!
You WILL eventually LEARN THAT!
I'm "stubborn" That WAY!
RIGHT and "stubborn" are two different things, Moron 25IQ
joe

Jackson, KY

#105592 Jun 15, 2013
What does everyone think about this 900 billion dollar farm subsidies bill thats being proposed? More crazy big government spending isnt it.

Since: Dec 11

#105593 Jun 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text> Dick head,the authority to execute 'Executive' orders is given to the president by Congress and the Constitution, so quit pretending you think it's criminal, Dick Head
Any Executive order contrary to the United State Constitution is UNCONSTITUTIONAL! No if's and's or but's about it! Look I didn't even resort to 3rd grader name calling! But then you have creative license because ...?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105594 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Biden's son trying to do away with sheriff's ARESTING abilities - Accomplished ):
Beau Biden - Deleware Attorney General
son of Joe Biden
Delaware Attorney General Strips County Sheriffs of Arrest Powers
Read more: http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/01/delaware-att...
WHY & HOW?
They KNOW a sheriff is MORE "powerful" in his county than the pResident of the United States!
They are TRYING like HELL to change OUR Constitution!
Bunch of "commies" ...
In charge!
libTARDS are TOO DAMN DUMB to notice OR care!
Commies. Don't you miss the good ole McCarthy days when everyone was a commie? I wonder why all fearmongers like McCarthy, Rush and Beck are ALL alcoholics and druggies? I find that strange. I guess it's something to do with being a Repub. You know, the depressed among us. Only seeing bad never any good. Just like you Anti-American.

“I Walk On Water”

#105595 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooting an unarmed kid with a pocket full of Skittles isn't you being right.... It's you being STUPID!...said DUMchit!
Skittles AND Arizona Watermelon Tea
MAKE *LEAN* drink!
TRAYVON MARTIN: ABOUT THAT "ICED TEA" AND SKITTLES...
May 28, 2012 – He bought Arizona Watermelon fruit juice cocktail.... flavored soft drinks have become a popular alternative to Sprite when making "lean".
Buy Our Book Here!
Monday, 28 May 2012
TRAYVON MARTIN: ABOUT THAT "ICED TEA" AND SKITTLES...
Ken Berwitz
We all "know" that Trayvon Martin was killed by George Zimmerman just after he had gone to a convenience store to buy "iced tea and skittles". And we all "know" that iced tea and skittles is about as innocent a purchase as there could be. All it does is satisfy an innocent young man's desire for a soft drink and candy, right?
Well, hold on to your hats. That may not be the way of things at all.
Much of what you are about to read was derived from a two-part analysis at something called theconservativetreehouse.com . I do not know this site and cannot speak either for its credibility or its motives. But every one of the links it provided, which I am using as the basis for my own commentary, checked out 100%. You can read the web site's entire analysis by clicking here and here - and I hope you do, so you can make your own judgment of its validity.
Now let's talk about the findings.
First off, Trayvon did not buy iced tea. He bought Arizona Watermelon fruit juice cocktail. That is 100% clear from the Crime Scene Photographs released to the press and published by the Orlando Sentinel.***Use the link I've just provided, scroll to photograph #50, and see for yourself.
http://partisan.blogs.hopelesslypartisan.com/...
***Pictures: Evidence photos released in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin
Evidence photos released by the Fourth Circuit Court State Attorney's Office and the lawyers for George Zimmerman in the shooting death of teen Trayvon Martin. Sanford resident Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder in Martin's death.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
thank God Zimmerman killed him before he got his hands on the Tussin, THING HOW MANY DEATHS THAT STUFF CAUSES. YOU DIZZY BITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#105596 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
So a wannabe cop puts a cap in the @zz of a wannabe gangsta...not seeing the problem here...
it's murder
illegal

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105597 Jun 15, 2013
joe wrote:
What does everyone think about this 900 billion dollar farm subsidies bill thats being proposed? More crazy big government spending isnt it.
I'm just glad to see them cutting it back from the Bush years. Actually the Senate's bill is $995 Billion over 10 years.$6 billion less than the last one.
Howard Bellomy

Ashland, KY

#105598 Jun 15, 2013
just wondering wrote:
i thought paul an conway was the ones running who is beck, if you mean glenn beck i like to see him ask them questions at least he not ask the same old crap the media ask. People better wake up at stop smelling the crap these politicans are dishing out an realize we going to lose more then just money if things don't change.Obama promised change and thats what you got just the change left in your pocket how you like it now.
. I just know it could have been worse with the GOP sitting as president.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#105599 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is racist, get over it.
as stated by an expert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Lindsey 3 hr Idiot 2
defending yourself on a job 3 hr Dang 6
young one 5 hr 18andintetested 3
Free New Yearbook Program 1970 - present 11 hr gcuser 1
Rough River pizza 11 hr Tell Them the Truth 46
uh oh hopper 11 hr i wonder 4
Hardee's having an employee issues ??? 12 hr Gary 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages