'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243459 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105615 Jun 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Gov. Chris Christie is the only Repub that could win a national election and the Repubs hate him. Repubs are so funny.
You got that right Injudgement. The ONLY one and they have shunned him for appreciating President Obama taking care of Sandy victims immediately instead of ignoring them like Bush's Katrina fiasco. Can't have some politician demonstrating putting his people first and not following their PARTY OF NO tactics. I wish he would change parties and come to the side that takes care of people and is living in the year 2013. Can't wait to see the line up when they all finishing jocking for position. hahaha
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105616 Jun 15, 2013
One Response to Interesting Date on Letter about Huma Abedin sent by U.S. Senator to John Kerry

citizen622 June 15, 2013 at 5:49 PM #
I find it really hard to believe that our Republican elected officials are not aware of the corruption going on in the Obama regime. If they really wanted to expose this garbage they could have done it long ago. I think they are too cowardly because of the “extreme popularity” of this president.

http://shoebat.com/2013/06/15/interesting-dat...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#105617 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Aries
Someone near to home is doing their best to exert their will. This might be a neighbor, a close relative or someone else that you see on an almost daily basis, and they're determined to make you obey their wishes. Happily, it looks as though this won't be as easy as they imagine, because you don't like being bossed around or because they're asking for the impossible.
Libra
Beware anyone who's sanctimonious or holier-than-thou today, especially if they seem to think it gives them the moral high ground, or makes them superior to you. You won't enjoy being around them and they might provoke you into saying or doing things you'll later regret. Be particularly wary of anyone who believes in speaking the truth, no matter how much havoc or hurt they cause in the process.
Leo
Tread carefully because someone is in a fighting mood and determined to get their own way. What's more, they won't really care how they go about it. You may have to deal with someone who allows despotic tendencies to come to the surface, or who makes no bones about telling you what to do. Do your very best not to behave in the same way, even if you're tempted, because it will only arouse other people's opposition.
Sagittarius
A clash between the things you want and the things that someone else wants seems to leave little room to manouvre. You're both determined to stick to your guns and not concede an inch. Well, that's all very well but the result will be a complete impasse unless one of you is willing to back down. And that doesn't look very likely at the moment, does it?
~-~
astrology is of the devil, heretic
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105618 Jun 15, 2013
Alienate all Muslim-Americans and Americans who practice the same faith...i.e. Abdul Kareem Jabar, Cat Stevens, Muhammad Ali, etc....dumbass repukes do it well. It will bite them all in the ass in the end. hahaha

Grassley questions Huma Abedin's outside income

WASHINGTON, June 15 (UPI)-- U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, has asked if Huma Abedin, an aide to Hillary Clinton, passed on "political intelligence" while working as a consultant.
Abedin, who worked for Clinton when she was secretary of state and is now part of her transition team, is also married to former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., a mayoral candidate in New York City.

Grassley sent letters Thursday to both the State Department and Teneo Holdings, a firm founded by Doug Band, a former counselor to President Bill Clinton, Politico reported. Abedin, who had been Hillary Clinton's deputy chief of staff, was reclassified as a "special government employee" last year after she had a son, a change that allowed her to work for others.

"It appears that Teneo may have been compensating Ms. Abedin for gathering information from government sources for the purpose of informing investment decisions of her clients -- or in other words, political intelligence," Grassley said.
Hillary Clinton is believed to be considering a presidential run in 2016, making her a continual target for Republicans.

A former state department official told Politico that Teneo has responded to the letter by saying Abedin no longer works for them. The official also said Abedin did not work directly with Teneo clients and was not privy to political intelligence in her government job.

The official said Grassley also overstated Abedin's outside income, which the senator gave as $355,000. He said that was the total earned by both Abedin and her husband, who resigned from Congress after acknowledging sending salacious tweets to several women.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/06/15/Gra...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105619 Jun 15, 2013
A RepupliCON defending her last year. They hate Muslim-Americans too and fear Hillary will be our next President. Just grasping for dirt as usual.
Sensenbrenner defends Muslim-American Clinton aide, First Amendment

July 23, 2012 | In a town hall meeting Sunday, U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wisconsin) offered a vigorous defense of Hillary Clinton aide and Muslim Huma Abedin and the First Amendment after a constituent echoed U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann's suspicions that Abedin has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Said Sensenbrenner: "The First Amendment prohibits the government from making a distinction between what is 'good religion' and what is 'bad religion.' That’s none of the government’s business. Religion is a personal issue to every one of the people who lives in the United States, whether you practice a faith, how you practice a faith, whether you don’t practice a faith, whether you say you’re a member of a faith but don’t practice it, it’s none of the government’s business."

http://www.jsonline.com/newswatch/163431726.h...

Freedom of Religion is only for the chosen Repuke religion in America right? haha Ole' Crazy Eyes tried this shit already. How'd that work for her? hahaha

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105620 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Where the hell is ILoveitHere?
I think there needs to be an official explanation of why she ditched her Pakistani flag and Hajib avatar just days before this terrorist act by HER PEOPLE!
"At least 12 dead"
QUETTA, Pakistan | Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:41am EDT
(Reuters)- Militants in western Pakistan bombed a bus carrying women university students on Saturday and then seized part of the hospital where survivors of the attack were taken, killing at least 12 people, officials said.
Hey Uncle Tab...tell us again why you are not worried about your "association" with her kind?
"U.S. drone kills Pakistan Taliban Number two: security officials
Wed, May 29 2013" source
Reuters News
You fat ass bitch. I just know you're fat.

I'm here. I have my love for Pakistan on display. Now what?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105621 Jun 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
For Entertainment
Many astrologers write forecasts for specific genres, such as romance horoscopes for women's magazines or celebrity horoscopes for gossip magazines.

Humorous forecasts can be a lot of fun to read,

whether or not the reader actually believes that astrology has merit.

http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Why_People_R...

I "read" them for the COMEDY of them!
Nothing MORE!
I DO NOT believe in "witchcraft" WHAT-so-ever!

I take the Bible and what IT says to heart!
I live BY God's Word!

I also "sin" daily AS "no one on EARTH is "perfect!" ...

No one!
Although some ACT like they ARE!

WRONG!
Hasn't happened since Jesus Christ "walked this Earth!"

Bank on THAT!
I DO!

Location hidden

#105622 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Where the hell is ILoveitHere?
I think there needs to be an official explanation of why she ditched her Pakistani flag and Hajib avatar just days before this terrorist act by HER PEOPLE!
"At least 12 dead"
QUETTA, Pakistan | Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:41am EDT
(Reuters)- Militants in western Pakistan bombed a bus carrying women university students on Saturday and then seized part of the hospital where survivors of the attack were taken, killing at least 12 people, officials said.
Hey Uncle Tab...tell us again why you are not worried about your "association" with her kind?
"U.S. drone kills Pakistan Taliban Number two: security officials
Wed, May 29 2013" source
Reuters News
And it wasn't a HIJAB! It was a KEFFIYEH! Get your Arab lingo up!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105623 Jun 15, 2013
All Up In Your Business
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...

9thGenerationAmerican says:
June 15, 2013 at 6:29 am
Yes….I have been there, battle, before but never on my own “turf”. When I fought, it was against a “foreign” threat with mostly “conventional” methods used against a foe with similar weaponry. Now however we daily see the threat and might I say, the ACTIONS of foes who live amongst us in the “Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave”. As I have stated here before, I have been trying to warn people for the last 20-25 years what was coming only to be met most often with “it could never happen here”. I myself am dying of congestive heart failure and probably will not see any of this played out to the end, but I have read the Bible many times, and Revelations in particular in reference to which I now speak, to know and understand where we are and what is next. Sharon, you like most who post here are exceptional people, the kind of people we mostly were some time ago. I have for several months now marveled in your comments on this site and have greatly enjoyed your weekly contributions which bring me back to simpler more rewarding and “virtuous” times. You have, and most others here too, given me much encouragement these past few months and I thank you from the bottom of what is left of my heart. BUT, we, if not too late already, are at a place in time that not even our very Founders could have envisioned without referencing Isaiah 5:20, and why would they after an obvious GOD intercession in the formation of this once great Republic. I just don’t want to think that I, if I can manage to hold on, or those that I love will someday, outside of camera, smart phone or what is left of the WWW NSA “harvesters” range ever need to say “if only”. I pray for our nation and I pray for those on this site and others, who still know the difference between Right and wrong. There ARE absolutes, and praise God the folks on this site in particular KNOW that and LIVE it. May the One TRUE God once again Bless and preserve these people, this nation Amen

==========

They ALL have their nose stuck so fasr up in the air, that if it rained, they'd DROWN ...

Let it RAIN!

:)

Location hidden

#105624 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a nice girl..... I'm not afraid of some woman from the Internet like you are. Kinda makes you look like a wuss being scared of a woman and a picture she has on the Internet.
That makes you a brave patriot? Being scared of a picture??
What a hero!
LMMFAO!
Gracias amigo!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105625 Jun 15, 2013
Better than all you repukes with your nose stuck up each others ass.

theconservativeNUTtree.com

hahahaha

Rambling loon hyped up again. Preach on nutcase.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105626 Jun 15, 2013
A Lesson From David the Duck

Poor David was a duck who couldn’t quack,
he lost his voice and never got it back,
one morning when he woke and tried to talk,
it came out in a funny whispered squawk.

The female ducks would laugh when Dave came near,
he’d wheeze hello, but none of them would hear,
the ducklings called him names like “Broken Beak”
so poor old Dave decided not to speak.

Believing that his vocal chords were junk,
he took a vow of silence like a monk,
he’d smile and nod to every other bird,
but swam around quite soundless – not a word.
And then one day he heard a big drake cry:
“It’s hunting season, we all have to fly!

No need to check the calendar, I’ve looked –
unless we hit the air our goose is cooked!”
“Stay here,” another quacked,“until the Spring,
we’d be a perfect target on the wing,
our pond is isolated, have no fear,
we’ve never had a man with gun come here!”

Another yelled:“You’ll throw away your lives!
The hunters now have cars called four-wheel drives!
They venture where they never could before,
they’ll come around this neighborhood, for sure!”
“That’s right,” another cried,“let’s not be schmucks,
no need to stay and die as sitting ducks,”

“Don’t listen,” yelled another,“take off now
and you will hear that dreadful noise: Kapow!”
The ducks were in a flap and going spare –
some urged the rest to fly into the air,
while others said they really need to hide,
the air was death – to fly was suicide…

And that’s when David Duck swam into view,
he cleared his throat and shouted:“All of you!”
You should have seen the faces on the flock -
one female quacked and fainted with the shock!
“Nobody’s going anywhere,” Dave said,
“Start flying and the air will fill with lead,
you listen up to me and don’t be conned,
the safest place is right here in this pond!”

“So how come,” asked a mallard,“you can speak?
You've always been a mute – a kind of freak,
we never heard a peep while flying South,
not one word ever issued from your mouth.”
“My throat cleared up some years ago,” said Dave,
“but I’d observed how all of you behave –
you quack, quack loudly every single day,
but no-one really has a thing to say!”

“But hunters will be coming,” cried a drake,
they’ll find us sitting here, for Heaven’s sake,”
“We’ll be quite safe,” said David,“in the reeds,
there’s lots of spots to hide amongst the weeds!
“The hunters have been killing ducks for years,
and all they have to do is use their ears,
they wait until they hear a tell-tale quack
then shoot until they fill their game bird sack!

“So listen, ducks and drakes and girls and boys,
the secret is: to not make any noise,
we’ll last the hunting season’s fourteen weeks,
and all you have to do is SHUT YOUR BEAKS!”
They all survived that season, thanks to Dave,
the ducklings called him hero, wise and brave,
and David earned a feather in his cap,
he’d taught the lesson: Sometimes, Shut Your Trap!

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105627 Jun 15, 2013
Surprise! Cruz supports Gillibrand in prosecution of military sexual assaults

Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand walked into a Senate Armed Services Committee markup Wednesday prepared to fight. Her expected opponents in her quest to strip military commanders out of the process for prosecuting sexual assault cases:

committee Chairman Carl Levin, D-Mich., conservatives on the committee and many other members of both parties.

But Gillibrand walked away with a very unlikely ally: tea party freshman Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ted-cruz-o...

Surprise, surprise as Gomer would say. A repuke doing the right thing. A presidential hopeful repuke. hahaha
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105628 Jun 15, 2013
Rand Paul says U.S. taxpayers are funding a ‘war on Christianity’

"In Egypt, in Pakistan, they burn our flag—I say not one penny more to countries that burn the American flag," Paul said. "While they burn the American flag and the mobs chant 'Death to America,' more of your money is sent to these haters of Christianity."
He added: "It is clear that American taxpayer dollars are being used to enable a war on Christianity in the Middle East, and I believe that must end."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rand-paul-...

They have been doing this for years!
ALL our fights have been against RADICL muslims!

WHEN will THAT sink into lbRARDS heads?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105631 Jun 15, 2013
Marco Rubio’s track record when it comes to understanding the threats of Islam and its operatives just took another hit this week.

First, let’s underscore a self-evident truth. Without the Tea Party, Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) would likely still be in the Florida state legislature. Not only did the conservative Tea Party – a group that is overwhelmingly in favor of border enforcement and telling the truth about Islam – help Rubio defeat incumbent Governor Charlie Crist in the 2010 primary but it amazingly helped him win the general election after Crist entered the race as an Independent. Despite all of this, Rubio is now officially tone deaf on the issue of immigration as he insists on ramming through his gang of eight monstrosity.

It is the quintessential betrayal, no matter how Mr. Rubio would like to spin it.

Now we learn that a close Rubio ally is teaming up with an employee of Americans for Tax Reform (ATR), a group headed by the extremely Muslim-friendly Grover Norquist. That’s not all; anyone who opposes Rubio’s bill was to be smeared as a “nativist”.

http://shoebat.com/2013/06/15/marco-rubio-def...

Pierre Montagne June 15, 2013 at 6:12 AM #
So…Rubio… defends Huma Abedin a Moslem
Ribio likes Hillary Clinton a person who who appeases Moslems.

And now Rubio’s allies are teaming up with Grover Norquist a Chrislamist Moslem
and this is all about just immigration?

So is there any misunderstanding here; that the “Immigration issue” is really about appeasing Moslem illegals in America, and appeasing Saudi illegals and any other Moslem illegals in the country be they Iranian, Philippine, Indonesian, Paraguayan, Bolivian, Argentinian, Brazillian and yes even Mexican Moslems – all here illegally.

Since: Dec 11

#105632 Jun 15, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you would be quite surprised, at my physical stature.
That's not the issue, no you are not showing us your underoos worn on your head! That avatar is "blank". You showing support for your friends who kill innocents in hospitals? You support your fellow Palestinians when they commit acts of terrorism?
Come here to THIS nation and support them? Support a POTUS with a Muslim name? Attack and slander Christians?
I hope you choke on your hate filled bean pie! I hope you prayer rug has fleas! I hope you keep ranting against God for all Democrats in Kentucky to see what kind of people support B. Hussein Obama!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105633 Jun 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
What Is the Hubble Space Telescope?05.04.10

The Hubble Space Telescope makes one orbit around Earth every 97 minutes. Image Credit: NASA.
View Larger Image &#8594;
The Hubble Space Telescope is a large telescope in space. It was launched by NASA in 1990. Hubble is the length of a large school bus. It weighs as much as two adult elephants. Hubble travels around Earth at about 5 miles per second.

Hubble faces toward space. It takes pictures of planets, stars and galaxies. Hubble has seen the birth and death of stars. It has seen galaxies that are billions of light years away. Hubble has also seen comet pieces crash into the atmosphere above Jupiter.

Scientists have learned a lot about space from Hubble pictures. The pictures are beautiful to look at, too.

What Makes Hubble Different From Telescopes on Earth?

The atmosphere above Earth changes and blocks some of the light that comes from space. Hubble orbits high enough above Earth to avoid this problem. Hubble sees space better than telescopes on Earth.

The Hubble Space Telescope took this picture of the Tadpole Galaxy and its tail of large, bright blue star clusters. Image Credit: NASA
View Larger Image
Where Did the Name Hubble Come From?

Hubble is named after an astronomer. His name was Edwin P. Hubble. An astronomer is someone who studies the planets, stars and space. Edwin P. Hubble made important discoveries in the early 1900s. He found many galaxies in the universe. His work also led to the idea that the universe was getting bigger, as if from a big explosion. Scientists call this explosion the big bang. The explosion would have happened billions of years ago.

What Are Hubble's Most Important Discoveries?

Hubble pictures have helped scientists guess the age and size of the universe. Scientists think the universe is about 13 or 14 billion years old. Hubble has also helped scientists understand how planets and galaxies form. A picture called "Hubble Ultra Deep Field" shows the farthest galaxies ever seen.

Hubble has spotted black holes. Black holes suck in everything around them, including light. Hubble has also helped to discover dark energy. Dark energy is a strange force that causes the universe to expand faster and faster as time goes on. And Hubble has helped scientists learn more about explosions that occur when huge stars die.

http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/...

WHO do YOU think MADE the "stars AND the moon?
What do you think the Mooon does?
IT manages the Tides in the ocean ...

ALL God made things of the Universe!

You got a LOT of learning AHEAD of you boi!

High tide, low tide, rip tide ...
You do NOT mess with Gods Creation ...
It will destroy you
OR
help you understand how MIGHTY He really IS!

Farmers used to plant crops according to the signs ...
Check out "The Old Farmer's Almanac" and SEE for yourself!

There used to be on on each calendar GIVEN away by the local bank in your town!

I'm not sure if it still is or not.
I do not bank locally anymore!

BIG BANKS have taken over!
Not many family owned banks lift in my little neck of the words!

WE used to be known by name,
NOW we are known by bank account number!

That is ALL we are to them anymore!
A number, just like cattle!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105634 Jun 15, 2013
Governed by TOO MUCH RED Tape!
Government STEPPED in and TOOK over!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105635 Jun 15, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You LIE, as per usual ...

Q & A WITH ILOVEITHERE

I'm Listening To:
Yann Tiersen / Sigur Ros

Read This Book:
A Long Way Gone/ The Kite Runner

Favorite Things:
books, paintbrushes, old black and white photos

On My Mind:
The homeless. The hungry. The unloved.

I Believe In:
Equality for ALL.

``````````
BULLCHIT!

your lies ARE all over this board!

you want Repub's, especially ME to DIE

You've SAID it!
Sajeev

Dubai, UAE

#105636 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What Is the Hubble Space Telescope?05.04.10
The Hubble Space Telescope makes one orbit around Earth every 97 minutes. Image Credit: NASA.
View Larger Image &#8594;
The Hubble Space Telescope is a large telescope in space. It was launched by NASA in 1990. Hubble is the length of a large school bus. It weighs as much as two adult elephants. Hubble travels around Earth at about 5 miles per second.
Hubble faces toward space. It takes pictures of planets, stars and galaxies. Hubble has seen the birth and death of stars. It has seen galaxies that are billions of light years away. Hubble has also seen comet pieces crash into the atmosphere above Jupiter.
Scientists have learned a lot about space from Hubble pictures. The pictures are beautiful to look at, too.
What Makes Hubble Different From Telescopes on Earth?
The atmosphere above Earth changes and blocks some of the light that comes from space. Hubble orbits high enough above Earth to avoid this problem. Hubble sees space better than telescopes on Earth.
The Hubble Space Telescope took this picture of the Tadpole Galaxy and its tail of large, bright blue star clusters. Image Credit: NASA
View Larger Image
Where Did the Name Hubble Come From?
Hubble is named after an astronomer. His name was Edwin P. Hubble. An astronomer is someone who studies the planets, stars and space. Edwin P. Hubble made important discoveries in the early 1900s. He found many galaxies in the universe. His work also led to the idea that the universe was getting bigger, as if from a big explosion. Scientists call this explosion the big bang. The explosion would have happened billions of years ago.
What Are Hubble's Most Important Discoveries?
Hubble pictures have helped scientists guess the age and size of the universe. Scientists think the universe is about 13 or 14 billion years old. Hubble has also helped scientists understand how planets and galaxies form. A picture called "Hubble Ultra Deep Field" shows the farthest galaxies ever seen.
Hubble has spotted black holes. Black holes suck in everything around them, including light. Hubble has also helped to discover dark energy. Dark energy is a strange force that causes the universe to expand faster and faster as time goes on. And Hubble has helped scientists learn more about explosions that occur when huge stars die.
http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/...
WHO do YOU think MADE the "stars AND the moon?
What do you think the Mooon does?
IT manages the Tides in the ocean ...
ALL God made things of the Universe!
You got a LOT of learning AHEAD of you boi!
High tide, low tide, rip tide ...
You do NOT mess with Gods Creation ...
It will destroy you
OR
help you understand how MIGHTY He really IS!
Farmers used to plant crops according to the signs ...
Check out "The Old Farmer's Almanac" and SEE for yourself!
There used to be on on each calendar GIVEN away by the local bank in your town!
I'm not sure if it still is or not.
I do not bank locally anymore!
BIG BANKS have taken over!
Not many family owned banks lift in my little neck of the words!
WE used to be known by name,
NOW we are known by bank account number!
That is ALL we are to them anymore!
A number, just like cattle!
Simple American! You were too busy capitalizing everything. Good Muslim Men came and took your soul for Allah. You asked to sell your soul the one you call DEVIL bought it!
Mawahahahahahahaha

Praise Allah
(piece of ham be upon him)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Salsman and Sean Perry 4 hr Stylistfriend 3
Can I still recieve my SSI/Disability Check aft... (Jun '12) 4 hr Samantha04 193
Kevin McStoots (Sep '09) 6 hr That one guy 29
David Imbrescia 6 hr That one guy 2
cj dennison ? 6 hr Justwondering 1
Scotty Alvey 6 hr Michelle 1
Bloomington Road Bridge 21 hr CoolBeans 2

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages