rumourhasit

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Wonder how she is going to meet her boyfriend once her husband isn't working out of town?
nope

Baldwin City, KS

#2 Jul 2, 2012
there are ways,wrong but if a cheater is gonna cheat then they will find a way
mark

Rineyville, KY

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Thought she was divorced
person in the know

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
She is divorced and just so you know he was the cheater.
I think

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2012
She is smokin hottt! I always thougt she was!!!!
Attention

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Stop trying to get attention Missy and act your age.......
I think

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Aug 2, 2012
She deserves attention!
1st hand knowledge

Scarborough, ME

#8 Aug 28, 2012
All of you are petty and need a life. She's not cheating she's divorced, She gets plenty of attention although not always the attention she wants. She actually acts her age it is you who needs to grow up and act your age
nobodyshoney

Greensburg, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Missy is devorced and as far as i know she don't have a boyfrined.
First of all

Huntsville, TX

#10 Aug 28, 2012
You people are fussing b/c you say shes getting to much attention stop hating like really and you people bad mouthing her is giving her attention putting her name on here so do everyone a favor and stfu.What shes doing with her life is noones concern so worrie about your own damn life instead of hers. Your people are so pathetic.Im sure everything you have heard is rumors. Rumors are made up and spread by a bunch of people who are miserable with there own lifes so they have to worrie about what others are doing b/c they hate there selves.
hmm

United States

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Are you sure it wasn't her that cheated first.?? That's what's been told anyways.
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2012
who cares....really....
fedup

Gaffney, SC

#13 Jun 17, 2015
She is still NOT divorced and doesn't want to be! She like using and harassing him and his family way to much to let him go!
eeewww

Elizabethtown, IN

#14 Jun 18, 2015
Melissa mudd...which one? Weasel ' s x wife? If so, she cheated first. Met a guy on the internet. She looks like the girl that comes out of the well on The Ring. Needs to wash her hair! So glad she doesn't work at Lawler anymore. Really didn't like having her around my kid! Trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aircraft?! 1 hr Really 5
Kim Higdon 3 hr Sam 1
tiffany and chad durbin (Jun '09) 10 hr Oh My 69
The girl who got away. . . 14 hr Reply to yep 7
Matt Minton Tue Susie 2
Lacey Hartman (Aug '09) Tue herdumbassbounceback 7
David Page Mon NoNoNo 30

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance