Leitchfield Factories
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Depressed

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2012
How many people think the factories in Leitchfield give people a real chance. I am a good worker, I show up for the job with a good attitude, and never miss a day. However, during training I have overlooked something small, and they call the temp service to terminate me. Do they think maybe if they would give someone the chance to learn, they would have a good employee who would be there when they need them. One can not learn in a couple of days what others have done for months. I also feel one needs to be told what to look for before they are properly trained. I'm not putting anyone down. I just know that I try, and if they would point it out to me and give me a chance, I would be a good employee. A couple days is not long enough to train someone the entire job properly. Different things can go wrong.
Sorry

Brownsville, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2012
Sorry this happened to you. Keep your head up and keep trying.
info

Milton, FL

#3 Feb 14, 2012
try going through the temp service at Express for Akebono...if u show up with good attitude....they look over mistakes and people will help you their...I love it their! The people are nice and most team leaders are very good people!
derp

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2012
Happened to me, too. The guys didn't even have the audacity to tell me why.
Depressed

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2012
Thank you so much, Sorry. I am really down in the dumps about it. I was really beginning to like my job. And there were some really nice people there, I enjoyed working with. Wish they hadn't been so quick to let me go. Once I learned it, I would have been very dedicated to my job.
info

Milton, FL

#6 Feb 14, 2012
well L-field sucks but my job has came along very well and im happy their! no job in this town gonna treat you like a human being thats for sure
info

Milton, FL

#7 Feb 14, 2012
judge it or do what u do....im employed and your not
Depressed

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2012
info wrote:
Well, I'm happy for you. And, I mean that.
Ray

Raywick, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2012
Was it Plastikon that you got canned from?
ugbou

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2012
info wrote:
Me Tarzan. You Jane.
Depressed

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2012
Why do you ask? I'm not talking about anyone by no means. I'm just feeling I would have been a good employ with a little more training. Less than a week is not much time to catch onto all that can go wrong on a job, anywhere. I just wish I had got more of a chance to catch on. I know I would have given it my all. Definately not complaining about anyone though. I'd never do that. Just feel I needed more of a chance to improve my skills.
Depressed

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 14, 2012
info wrote:
try going through the temp service at Express for Akebono...if u show up with good attitude....they look over mistakes and people will help you their...I love it their! The people are nice and most team leaders are very good people!
I'd be scared to drive my old car all the way to Elizabethtown. The body looks good. But, under the hood is a totally different story. I was hoping to get a bill or two paid so I could make the repairs. Now, I'm concerned about making the payments on the bills. It will all work out. Perhaps it was meant to be. God has a different plan for me,or this job would have worked out.
ugbou

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Feb 14, 2012
That's a dumb mentality to have. "Ah guess it wasn't part of Gawd's plan!"
Truth Hurts

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2012
ugbou wrote:
That's a dumb mentality to have. "Ah guess it wasn't part of Gawd's plan!"
Perhaps they believe everything happens for a reason.

If it was Plastikon, and your able to find another job it was a blessing in disguise.... Trust me
Depressed

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2012
That's what I believe. Everything happens for a reason. It wasn't a lack of effort.
tired of idiots

United States

#16 Feb 15, 2012
You were terminated because its a business, not a babysitting service to make you feel good about yourself. WTF!
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2012
tired of idiots wrote:
You were terminated because its a business, not a babysitting service to make you feel good about yourself. WTF!
Wow, one guess will be sufficient.
Depressed

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2012
Baby sitter? Let's hope you understand quality requires well trained employees among other things. And, we learn from our mistakes just as a business learns from keeping data such as what went wrong from start up to the finished product, to the customer's satisfaction, and on to the consumer. All of which takes time, and improves with experience. I take responsibility for what I do. I didn't say anyone was unfair. I said, "It takes more than a couple days to learn all that can go wrong, and what to watch for". My opinion was not a personal attack on anyone. Was just doing some thinking, and wondered if others felt the same.
Truth Hurts

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2012
If it was Plastikon as mentioned above, it dissent matter how long you've been there everyone still passes bad products. According to the last employee meeting they had $37,000 of scrap for that quarter (bad products). So they shouldn't be so harsh and quick to terminate over mistakes.
Ray

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2012
I worked there, got canned because I had to scrap so many parts because of color contamintion. They had just just done a mold and color change from white to black and were getting white streaks in the black kidneys. tech saw them coming off bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Psych Doc 1 hr Help 6
phoebe ashley who knows about her? (May '09) 1 hr old friend 10
defending yourself on a job 3 hr LoveisFree 1
uh oh hopper 12 hr uh oh 1
Hardee's having an employee issues ??? 19 hr phyo 5
Doug Lindsey 20 hr Sassy3156 1
Rough River pizza Thu akl 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages