Corey Mercer almost killed Kelly Mercer

Corey Mercer almost killed Kelly Mercer

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Danielle

Lubbock, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2012
corey needs to get off that mean green stuff. he beat the crap out of kelly his twin brother had to pull him off of her!!! he threw his stuff out of his house on his front yard. he is making mean green selling it and doing it his whole trailer park hate him!!! he has gone psycho thank god the kids were not there to see him beat almost kill kelly!!#
clay

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Once again lies on here about Corey. Corey has moved on with his life and is clean. Please move on with yours and leave him be. Everyone loves Corey who knows him and will continue to support him in life.
Danielle

Lubbock, TX

#3 Oct 7, 2012
clay wrote:
Once again lies on here about Corey. Corey has moved on with his life and is clean. Please move on with yours and leave him be. Everyone loves Corey who knows him and will continue to support him in life.
Haha that is funny! obviously you haven't seen him in awhile!
mercy

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
anyone who knows anything about corey knows he is untrustworthy,will steal,cheat,beat women(just ask a few in his past)was on mr smiley bad now is on mean green crap and is all around bad news...and as for you clay why lie for him an even live with him thats a joke cause everyone know when you got busted for METH it was your dear sweet twin who ratted on you...as for kelly she looks good,has a job and i guess got tired of coreys lies and abuse,so hang in there kelly and start a new life...
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
guess someone knows the truth,cause i really dont know him for sure but mention his name and only bad stuff comes up....sounds like kelly (whether girlfriend,wife,etc..)should leave and never look back..
Danielle

Lubbock, TX

#6 Oct 7, 2012
She has left got a good job a car and hasn't done drugs in a long time she looks really good and not like a skelton anymore!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2012
who the hell is this kelly mercer and where did she come from? the real kelly that people know of, know she's as bad, if not worse than him on anything. if i heard the old lady right, she told her he put meth in her drinks and she didn't know what she was taking. bs, bs, bs..... who the hell doesn't know they are on meth? really? even if you believe that version, which wouldn't happen even in cartoons cause it's so unreal, why did she not leave when she found out? why does she starve her kids? not care for them? i would tell yopu two names, but thje hill should do it. he's my cousin, but she and he are equally quilty in it all and those babies are the ones who suffer.
Danielle

Lubbock, TX

#8 Oct 8, 2012
inmeitrust wrote:
who the hell is this kelly mercer and where did she come from? the real kelly that people know of, know she's as bad, if not worse than him on anything. if i heard the old lady right, she told her he put meth in her drinks and she didn't know what she was taking. bs, bs, bs..... who the hell doesn't know they are on meth? really? even if you believe that version, which wouldn't happen even in cartoons cause it's so unreal, why did she not leave when she found out? why does she starve her kids? not care for them? i would tell yopu two names, but thje hill should do it. he's my cousin, but she and he are equally quilty in it all and those babies are the ones who suffer.
Have you seen her for your self latly?
pewie

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2012
well,well,for first off the kids are well taken care of an safe and very happy ...so lets leave them outta this...and i have seen kelly and she looks good and if she has a tiny bit of brain left will stay as far away from corey as she can get,she was never on any of the crap till she got with him an his friends(not hers)and this crap is old news cause he was always beating her and i guess she was just to stupid to turn him in but hopefully she will stay away from him and let him mess someone elses life up..stay clean and away from it all girl you look good,and talk like the old kelly we all knew..
sexy n I know it

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Yeah I sn her.dumbass he got her off of it everyone knows Corey helped,provided her got her where shes at now.then kicked her out when he found out she done it.made some meth.then went to someone that makes it.nathan denham.dumbassesL l
Brittany

Lubbock, TX

#11 Oct 14, 2012
sexy n I know it wrote:
Yeah I sn her.dumbass he got her off of it everyone knows Corey helped,provided her got her where shes at now.then kicked her out when he found out she done it.made some meth.then went to someone that makes it.nathan denham.dumbassesL l
This is hilarious!!! Your a dumb a$$ and don't know $hit!!!
jade

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Clay n corey n me are all clean and doing good as far as corey and kelly there both to blame both hit each other and are better apart.why cant people just let the past go and if it doesnt concern u stay out of it
Funny

Lubbock, TX

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Haha everyone knows you all are back on it!
jade wrote:
Clay n corey n me are all clean and doing good as far as corey and kelly there both to blame both hit each other and are better apart.why cant people just let the past go and if it doesnt concern u stay out of it
mee

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 23, 2012
just word to all of u kelly is not on the shit anymore she is trying to improve her life and correct the mistakes she has made everyone makes mistakes and as far as corey let him live his life he is grown and as far as nathan he is doing good also he is not on the shit and trying to do his best to overcome the obstacles in his life so leave them all alone and let them live and clay glad ur home
Mr Muscle

Vine Grove, KY

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Why don't you goons tell everything you know on topix - how stupid you are. Maybe someone will print your name and the bad things you do so that everyone will know - how would that make you feel -idiots!
No loss

Madison, TN

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Well I say let him finish the job. If he had there would be one less crack head being supported by hardworking tax payers like myself.
Funny

Lubbock, TX

#18 Oct 24, 2012
AGREE!!!
No loss wrote:
Well I say let him finish the job. If he had there would be one less crack head being supported by hardworking tax payers like myself.
screwoffs

Glendale, KY

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Screw you. Let him finish the job----Bitch thats my family your speaking of. Kelly wasn't always like that. She is trying now. So, why wont people just let her be? You have to learn from there mistakes and she is. It really isn't anyones buisness anyways.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Feb 3, 2013
i got on here to find out about an important topic, like michael alcorn's sick ass messing with kids. that's important. if there's anyone who needs a job finished, it's whoever takes pedophiles off this earth. who cares what kelly or corey do? i am sure everyone on here has a personal life and everyone (or so it seems) can't wait to jump into that. why not leave these people alone, stop hiding behind a computer playing the blame game, and pick your nearest pedophile then, F*CK THEM UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix is pathetic 41 min word 2
Brant duvall 1 hr Friend 8
Angela Stinson 2 hr Magan 8
Paige Ardt 3 hr Sweetymomma4 2
Magan Higdon 3 hr Sweetymomma4 25
school system 5 hr Taylor 30
Isnt she a hot mess 19 hr troy 3
More from around the web

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]