one who does not care

Brentwood, TN

#1 Mar 7, 2010
Hey lets see who all knows this SCAB.she's so important here you go let's comment
wow

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2010
She still around, thought she was in jail?
LIFE IS SHORT

Brentwood, TN

#3 Mar 7, 2010
wow wrote:
She still around, thought she was in jail?
nope she's out and SLANDERING everyone on topix She needs to leave the country. go to hell or somewhere worse. all she is is a has been. everyone knows what she's about .TROUBLE and she always talked how she worked for grayson county sherriffs dept.she has tossed names around like she owned them .poor cops would rather for her to go away to .hell she been in every jail in kentucky .beware of her .
YUCK

Brentwood, TN

#4 Mar 7, 2010
HEY isthat her that is posting asCORNBREAD42726? IF SO I GOT A STORY was at her house one day and she was so jacked up, that she thought cops where all over her yard in desert storm uniforms on hidden in the trees.she ran up and down the hill side trying to find them but they VANISHED IN PLAIN SIGHT.what a freak ....and this is the truth
WTAP

New Albany, IN

#5 Mar 7, 2010
YUCK wrote:
HEY isthat her that is posting asCORNBREAD42726? IF SO I GOT A STORY was at her house one day and she was so jacked up, that she thought cops where all over her yard in desert storm uniforms on hidden in the trees.she ran up and down the hill side trying to find them but they VANISHED IN PLAIN SIGHT.what a freak ....and this is the truth
same person
HCJ116

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 7, 2010
from what i know of Lori, she is a great person!!!
truth

Brentwood, TN

#7 Mar 7, 2010
well at one time she might have been .but thats when she was 5 . now she is just a gr8 big loser .and this i know cause i was in jail with her in hart co.she likes to run her dickbeater alot .........and act like shes something ....
nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2010
truth wrote:
well at one time she might have been .but thats when she was 5 . now she is just a gr8 big loser .and this i know cause i was in jail with her in hart co.she likes to run her dickbeater alot .........and act like shes something ....
when was you in jail with her?
cornbread_42726

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2010
lori is a wonderful person and doesnt do drugs anymore. and she has never been an informant either.
yeah well

Santo Domingo Pueblo, NM

#10 Mar 23, 2010
HCJ116 wrote:
from what i know of Lori, she is a great person!!!
you dont know much do you
HCJ116

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Mar 23, 2010
yeah well wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know much do you
i know enogh! just sounds like you arent as innocent as you seem, maybe you know too much....

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2012
sorry,this is not hot c...i accidentally posted this while he was not around or online,but the facts remain the same!the truth,and nothing but the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill lee 55 min Kkassidy 4
Uptown auto care 2 hr For the Record 7
randy carroll 6 hr joeblow 1
Do you like Grayson Manor Nursing Home (Aug '09) 9 hr i vote springvies 88
whos hiring 18 hr Wow 12
News Grayson County Sheriff's Office Publishes Activ... 22 hr Nobody 8
randy carroll, michael mullins, allen brooks, (Feb '10) Sat whats to know 16
More from around the web

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE