Islamic center in Leiitchfield

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jabeeb Amaadeemajad

Centerville, TX

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Why is there no place for the children of Islam to worship in Lichfild? There should be a Islamic center here. A place i can take my children without going all way to Bowling Green.
Christian

Madison, TN

#2 Jul 7, 2010
Children can worship Our Lord Jesus Christ at any Church in Leitchfield no matter if your Catholic, Baptist, Methodist or Christian..Potters Hope is a good Church for all ages..
Jabeeb Amaadeemajad

Centerville, TX

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Christian wrote:
Children can worship Our Lord Jesus Christ at any Church in Leitchfield no matter if your Catholic, Baptist, Methodist or Christian..Potters Hope is a good Church for all ages..
Where can i teke my children to worship alah?
nononsence

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2010
Jabeeb Amaadeemajad wrote:
<quoted text> Where can i teke my children to worship alah?
back where you came from is where you can take them!!!
i think

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2010
This guy might be a pranker, he's trying to make his name sound like Ahmadinejad and he misspelled "Allah" so yeah I serioulsy doubt this guy is a real muslim.

But if you really are muslim then why should we build a mosque just because one (or few etc.) muslims around aren't happy about there not being a mosque here? perhaps I should move to Saudi Arabia and say "why are there no churches here?" sometimes life is tough especially if you move to or live in a town like this.

Muslims need to learn that everybody else doesn't have to cater to every single one of their needs, I truly mean no offense by that.
Stop bigotry

Newark, OH

#6 Jul 7, 2010
The same laws that afford you the freedom to worship God also allow the islamics to worship their god. Grow up.
makes sense

Madison, TN

#7 Jul 7, 2010
Probably out in Arizona..due to the new laws..lol..if you want to worship an islamic allah..go back to your country..your probably living off our taxes anyway!!!
cardiologist

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Jul 7, 2010
Okay, Jabeeb, you're so funny. Really -- just a killer sense of humor. Besides, everyone knows there is an Islamic temple in Elizabethtown. BTW, most Muslims can spell.

Since: Sep 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jul 7, 2010
There is no mosque because the fundies here would probably burn the place down.
whitepride

Greensburg, KY

#10 Jul 7, 2010
A mosque would not.. I REPEAT... WOULD NOT and SHALL NOT taint the lands of Grayson County! Who wouuld want militant blacks around here?
bud

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2010
back where you came from!
Haunted

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jul 7, 2010
But whitepride, Wouldn't it make things much easier if we had them all gathered together in one place?
yourfutureprez

Monticello, KY

#13 Jul 7, 2010
you build it ill help blow it up
Enough

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jul 7, 2010
Just because you don't agree with another religion doesn't mean you have the right to "blow it up" if a mosque was built here. Some of these posts seem a little threatening. After all, there is freedom of religion.

To the original poster, there is an Islamic center in Etown on Ring Road. As to why there isn't one here...I would think that would be up to a group of people of your faith to build it yourselves. Perhaps the number here isn't big enough to financially warrant it?
Joker

Mammoth Cave, KY

#15 Jul 7, 2010
That's why this country is a joke now. The very things our forefathers got together in defiance of, you know, not letting people practice their religion, is exactly what our people are doing. Right now everyone's saying, "No Islam" around here... But what comes next? Is it, "No Catholics" next? Where is the line drawn?

After the first right taken it's very easy to keep on taking them away.
that would be

Centerville, TX

#16 Jul 7, 2010
Etown.

Since: Sep 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jul 7, 2010
I agree with people on here! Anyone who worships Allah should go back to the country they came from (because we all know that there is no such thing as a Muslim born in the US.) Worship the Christian god or GTFO of this country! It's not like it was founded on religion or anything.

Now if you'll excuse me, I got some NASCAR to watch.
wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jul 7, 2010
Tiredofthiscounty wrote:
I agree with people on here! Anyone who worships Allah should go back to the country they came from (because we all know that there is no such thing as a Muslim born in the US.) Worship the Christian god or GTFO of this country! It's not like it was founded on religion or anything.
Now if you'll excuse me, I got some NASCAR to watch.
You are funny at times. LMAO
I think

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jul 7, 2010
I think there is a suitable place at 218 Commerce Drive. It is on the right.
Daniel Kinkade

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 7, 2010
You guys are so disgusting. Bigoted pigs and cowards. If you're going to say something hateful and mean, use your real name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is bell cheese a good place to work 20 min rick 3
Brittany Halbur 1 hr I know Trucker 5
Jessica Duvall 3 hr Dlh 1
Dedra always selling stuff 4 hr Twatla 1
Apartments being R&R 4 hr Please No 2
Hot guys (Jan '13) 4 hr Sandra 23
James Gregory and Stacy Decker 8 hr Julie 21

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance