wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Is he dating Jessica Keown? I thought I saw them together at the mexican restaurant the other night. Isn't she still married?
Jake

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2011
Well they were, she cheated on him with a kid that's still in highschool.
GTW

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2011
I can't believe she is acting the way she is with a sick kid at home...doesn't her kid have cancer or something?
someone

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2011
yes she has a sick kid at home that she takes wonderful care of!! He is her #1 priority.She is still married but getting a divorce!! Just because Aidan is sick, doesn't mean she has to sit at home when he is with his daddy. I dont understand why people are mouthing her when this divorce has been long time coming. They are both happier apart. She has friends as does he!
hottie

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2011
his ex wife is hot who she dating i would like to get with her
to hot to trot

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2011
hottie wrote:
We all know this is just to get crap started AGAIN, because face it his ex wife is way to far from hott, So go ahead what is it you want to know about them?
crazy

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2011
to hot to trot wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know this is just to get crap started AGAIN, because face it his ex wife is way to far from hott, So go ahead what is it you want to know about them?
I'm not sure what you mean, but Jessica is a very beautiful women, I havent seen her for awhile, but i'm sure being married and her son getting sick might have put a toll on her but this women was hott in highschool so i'm sure if she wants that back she can be one of the prettist women in Leitchfied, so who ever said she was far from it you just keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better and I'm sorry her and her husband didn't work out just found out on this website but I'm sure they will get along for that little boy. I hope he is doing ok.. God Bless
Ridiculous

Irvington, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2011
You people really want to drag their names through the mud on here? WOW, I never knew just how trashy and inconsiderate people in GC were until I moved away from there! These people have had a very rough year...1st their child is critically ill and now they are going through what I am sure is a very hard divorce. Give me a break! Give them some respect as well as their child. I think they are going through enough. I will continue to pray for them as I have been, but I will pray for you small minded people too who have nothing better to do than gossip about people who are fighting for their sons life....SHAME ON YOU ALL!
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Aug 22, 2011
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure what you mean, but Jessica is a very beautiful women, I havent seen her for awhile, but i'm sure being married and her son getting sick might have put a toll on her but this women was hott in highschool so i'm sure if she wants that back she can be one of the prettist women in Leitchfied, so who ever said she was far from it you just keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better and I'm sorry her and her husband didn't work out just found out on this website but I'm sure they will get along for that little boy. I hope he is doing ok.. God Bless
Im talking about Josh Lindsey's wife! Calm down, I dont know a Jessica!
who

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2011
hottie wrote:
Sighned ex wife
lesbian

Cecilia, KY

#11 Aug 22, 2011
josh stuck all 4 inch's in me and now i like girl's.thanks josh.
yuck

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Aug 24, 2011
that guy is nasty! I dont know what Jessica is thinking...she could do better
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2011
yuck wrote:
that guy is nasty! I dont know what Jessica is thinking...she could do better
I agree. she is hot as hell. what she doing with a loser like that
homegirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Aug 26, 2011
I adore my used to be family, Josh!:)
family

Fitzgerald, GA

#15 Aug 27, 2011
homegirl wrote:
I adore my used to be family, Josh!:)
who is this his ex wife
Hairy Sack

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Oct 16, 2011
family wrote:
<quoted text>who is this his ex wife
Morgan Webb but Morgan Lindsey now haha
leitchfield

Jefferson, GA

#17 Oct 18, 2011
Hairy Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
Morgan Webb but Morgan Lindsey now haha
morgan is smoken hot
buddy up

Casey, IL

#18 Jan 13, 2012
This is a big bunch of shit first off josh is a good dude he takes care of shit and works his ass off. People get divorces everyday Morgan may be hot but dam tall are some dumb thinking fucks on this shit don't be jealous of josh cause he works and drives new trucks wears nice clothes and is o e he'll of a drinking partner at times he knows his limits and sticks to his guidelines if you don't like josh go jump off a bridge stay cool josh
yum-yum

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 15, 2012
oh yeah and hes one of em who was doing Nikki Hayes with his buddies. HA i was at the slide party and well they were all doing her. Naughty, naughty Josh.. Maybe he has straightned up a bit. who cares, arent these peeeps old enough to screw who they want?
the truth

Scottsville, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure what you mean, but Jessica is a very beautiful women, I havent seen her for awhile, but i'm sure being married and her son getting sick might have put a toll on her but this women was hott in highschool so i'm sure if she wants that back she can be one of the prettist women in Leitchfied, so who ever said she was far from it you just keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better and I'm sorry her and her husband didn't work out just found out on this website but I'm sure they will get along for that little boy. I hope he is doing ok.. God Bless
Well what happened is she cheated on her husband with a 17 year old kid and then continued to party even though their son was going through chemo treatments. She even got a DUI and didn't even show up to take him to one of his treatments. She looks pregnant and has already remarried. Talk about priorities..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bluegrass automotive 51 min truth 1
amanda grace 11 hr Grace 2
Future Designs 12 hr mark 8
farmers feedmill 14 hr Disturbed 8
farmers feed mill Sat eyewitness 1
Nikki Cook Sat Just asking 2
Vivian Durbin (Apr '16) Sat Vivien durbin 54

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance