Tabitha Ruth

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
no ONE

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

B*t*ch B*t*ch
Funny

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

How does it feel when you lay down at night to know deep inside your a coward? Woman enough to post about someone in here but not enough guts to say it to her face. Was your chest poked out when you typed this about her like you were bad? Did it make you feel better about yourself talking about someone else? What is your name? I bet there is someone out there that doesn't care about you and would have a few choice words to say. Did you feel like a badass when you typed that about this lady? I bet you were swelled up looking like you could whip someone's but there behind your computer wasn't you? Again, how does being a internet badass feel? Are you the head of your little click? Does your buddies look up to you for being so tough? Did you tell any of your friends you were tough enough to put someone's name on here and call her that? I bet you did and they all praised you for being so tough. What's your name? I would love to shake your hand knowing there is Simone like you in our county so tough you could protect me if I ever needed it. Come on, what's your name, you were not a coward when you typed that about her, don't be one now??
no ONE

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Funny wrote:
How does it feel when you lay down at night to know deep inside your a coward? Woman enough to post about someone in here but not enough guts to say it to her face. Was your chest poked out when you typed this about her like you were bad? Did it make you feel better about yourself talking about someone else? What is your name? I bet there is someone out there that doesn't care about you and would have a few choice words to say. Did you feel like a badass when you typed that about this lady? I bet you were swelled up looking like you could whip someone's but there behind your computer wasn't you? Again, how does being a internet badass feel? Are you the head of your little click? Does your buddies look up to you for being so tough? Did you tell any of your friends you were tough enough to put someone's name on here and call her that? I bet you did and they all praised you for being so tough. What's your name? I would love to shake your hand knowing there is Simone like you in our county so tough you could protect me if I ever needed it. Come on, what's your name, you were not a coward when you typed that about her, don't be one now??
I love the way you keep repeteing yourself, your like a cockatoo. and don't you have better things to do, it wasn't about you so F**k off.
Molly ruth

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And the two of you aren't cowards? Posting about people and too big of a puss to put your real names. That's a coward.
Funny

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 12, 2013
 
no ONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you keep repeteing yourself, your like a cockatoo. and don't you have better things to do, it wasn't about you so F**k off.
your right it wasn't about me. I'm saying if your big enough to post someone's name on here and call them a name like that be big enough to say who you are!!
Funny

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Because even though I do not know this lady, she does not deserve this!!
no ONE

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Funny wrote:
Because even though I do not know this lady, she does not deserve this!!
That just it shes NOT a lady
jack

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I don't believe it .Tabitha is a nice,sweet, well resterved, christian lady.
no ONE

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

jack wrote:
I don't believe it .Tabitha is a nice,sweet, well resterved, christian lady.
PLEASE LMMFAO is that a joke, maybe from Hell she is.Some of the things i have seen here do, no Christian Lady would every do
Prissy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

Sounds like to me the one being talked about is a COWARD.
Hello

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Really?? What has she done to u that is so bad u have to keep getting on here running her down?? Ur acting like ur in middle school. Grow up and try to act like an adult. I think she is a very nice, pretty woman.
Molly ruth

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Some of the things you've seen her do? Please inform me on what horrible things you've seen. Just because she doesn't stoop to your level and run her mouth over the internet or at work, and try to resolve the problem by informing the boss or whoever-yeah that's real horrible. All you are is a spineless coward who does nothing but talk shit over the internet.
Bel

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Tabitha is a nice lady. Most likely the person who started this thread got fired for having menopausal temper tantrums and blamed Tabitha. Go see a Dr. or something,get some Lithium or something for mood swings or some hormones.You are carrying around a hatred that will destroy YOU before it does her. Do you even realize how ridiculous you look? You are too old for this shit. Tabitha and Molly...keep your head up! don't let this BS drag you down. She will tire of it soon,or be committed to a loony bin, whichever comes first!
2 of a kind

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 20, 2013
 
Mother & Daugther are just a like thy bouth like to talk shit. then run and hide for cover for help.thy are good for nothing.
just curious

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 20, 2013
 
does this Tabitha live in the subdivision by Tammys daycare.
Amanda

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Why dont you morons grow the hell up and leave Tabitha and Molly alone. And getting on here not putting your names just shows what a damn idiot you are!!! How about you spend half as much time on taking a shower and cleaning your nasty skanky ass up as you do running Tabitha and Molly down and maybe then you can have somewhat of a life!! Your just jealous because Tabitha is a pretty lady and your are total train wreck that looks like youve been rode hard and put up wet for to many years. SO GET A DAMN LIFE BITC*ES!!!!
2 of a kind

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Amanda wrote:
Why dont you morons grow the hell up and leave Tabitha and Molly alone. And getting on here not putting your names just shows what a damn idiot you are!!! How about you spend half as much time on taking a shower and cleaning your nasty skanky ass up as you do running Tabitha and Molly down and maybe then you can have somewhat of a life!! Your just jealous because Tabitha is a pretty lady and your are total train wreck that looks like youve been rode hard and put up wet for to many years. SO GET A DAMN LIFE BITC*ES!!!!
f**k you
Amanda

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 20, 2013
 
2 of a kind stop being such a chicken shit and put your name on here just as I have!
OMG

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

i think some one is pissed of
abc

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 20, 2013
 
just curious wrote:
does this Tabitha live in the subdivision by Tammys daycare.
i don't think so

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Leitchfield Forum right now

Search the Leitchfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min American Lady 144,884
Who is the worst man in grayson county 1 hr Bubba 9
Missing slave! Reward offered 1 hr John 2
private rv campground 1 hr camper 1
Patrick higdon 3 hr To good 4
a horsemans dream (Oct '11) 3 hr Tommy 14
Big 6 hr Ally 7
•••
•••
•••
Leitchfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leitchfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Leitchfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leitchfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••