Vine Grove, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2009
ho dawg usless dad!
HAHA

Grapeland, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2009
lol wrote:
ho dawg usless dad!
You say that, but your prolly the one that laid down with him to have those kids, you must not of thought that then, so whats the problem now, he not giving it to you or something??? Get a life hunny and stop causing trouble, it will get you nowhere.
i totally agree

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 3, 2009
every girl that gets with him knows how he treated the one before. they are just happy to be the girl of choice for that moment so they don't care. they wanna have his baby and shit and then he does what we all have come to expect of him and the girl acts like her heart is broke. nikki has been that way since i met him. he is gorgeous and a total sweet heart but he is not a one woman man and probably never will be. some men just aren't. the way i see it is the girls know better so if you get with him it's at ur own risk. but don't trash talk him for doing what everyone already knows he will do in the first place. and he loves his kids i know that for a fact. some circumstance don't allow him to be with all his kids all the time, but he does love them.
cool guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2009
hey look i know nick noe and i think he does his best to take care of his kids so anyone that whats to bad mouth him can suck it.I think he is going to get married real soon he is going to settle down I know that no one will bekive thta but its true
Destinee Noe

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Nov 5, 2009
I Don't Understand Why People Sittin Here Tawkkn Bouot Muh Brutha Like Et. Yall Dont Even Kno Him. He Gotta Gurl Matta Fakkt He Gotta Fiance!!!! So Yall Hatas Kann Stepp On ET!!!! An If You Dont Like It Say It To Hizz Face!!! O And He Do Take Care Of Hizz Kiddz... When The Bitchezz Lett Him!!! They All WHorezz!!!! Sad Thing Is He Has Tuu Begg To See Demm!!!!!!!!
ashley noe

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2010
you must be so crushed that he aint yours im tha wifey now and naw he a damn good father an a real lovin husband soo who tha dogg....thats you
heya

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2010
ashley noe wrote:
you must be so crushed that he aint yours im tha wifey now and naw he a damn good father an a real lovin husband soo who tha dogg....thats you
congrats!!
jane

Greenville, KY

#9 Aug 21, 2010
Destinee Noe wrote:
I Don't Understand Why People Sittin Here Tawkkn Bouot Muh Brutha Like Et. Yall Dont Even Kno Him. He Gotta Gurl Matta Fakkt He Gotta Fiance!!!! So Yall Hatas Kann Stepp On ET!!!! An If You Dont Like It Say It To Hizz Face!!! O And He Do Take Care Of Hizz Kiddz... When The Bitchezz Lett Him!!! They All WHorezz!!!! Sad Thing Is He Has Tuu Begg To See Demm!!!!!!!!
spell check anyone
FukkinGoddamnedI diots

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2010
Are these n!g_gers?
shizzle

Athens, OH

#11 Aug 21, 2010
Destinee Noe wrote:
YouZ TyPz lyke DiZ so DaT MuSt MeAN YouZ a GAnGstA AZZ NegRO!! You So Hardcore BrUH!
michael holben

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2010
i have known niki my whole life i grew up with him. Always has been a good friend to me. Yes in the past he has had problems with his women, but on the other look at the women he has been you excatly call them angels now can u. Plus about 75% of men in leitchfield are the same way so dont just point the finger at him. Personally if anyone has a problem with him comfront him, or me. Makes no diff i will gladly defend my friend at all cost. As far as his kids go. He loves them and is always talking about them. I used my real name on this comment for a purpose so if you have any issues feel free to look me up and i can solve them for u.
grayson

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2010
nikki is a piece of shit ! He has cheated and messd around on every girl he has ever been with and im sure will always be that way . His new wife on the other - Damn that bitch lookn good . Id love to get me sum of that she got a nice booty!
YEA ITS ME NN
#21 Mar 24, 2013
oh by tha way been married for 4 years now and im faithfully in love wit ash. yea i did my durt when i was younger but people change. i do tha best i can wit my kids it ismt my fault i cant always c them. do more research b4 u go hating u hating ass bitches.
Really

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Mar 25, 2013
Destinee Noe wrote:
Are you as retarded as you write.
Just sayin

Shepherdsville, KY

#25 Mar 27, 2013
He's a rat. What's up with you wearing a wire on josh? Too scared to take responsibilty for what you did huh?
JAFO

Latonia, KY

#26 Mar 28, 2013
What do you people expect from a half-breed? Especially the parents it has, a lazy, useless ni g g*r father, and a white trash w hor e for a mother. Its not like that zebra will ever change its stripes.....
Destinee Noe

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Jul 15, 2013
JAFO wrote:
What do you people expect from a half-breed? Especially the parents it has, a lazy, useless ni g g*r father, and a white trash w hor e for a mother. Its not like that zebra will ever change its stripes.....
For you information.... our father is an amazing.father he has worked hard all of his life to provide for all of us. As for my mother.... A whore you say? That's funny because her and my father have been married over 25 yearsand been together since she was 14! I believe you ate very uneducated and.maybe you should worry about your own family instead of mine... & for my.brother..... if he knew who you were... you wouldn't be here! By. I.hope you have a.good day & by the way I love my.color!
old guy

Rineyville, KY

#28 Jul 18, 2013
hey JAFO, you can kiss my white ass, you piece of shit. Papoose has been a good friend of mine for over 30 years.
I dnt know them

Trinity, TX

#29 Jul 18, 2013
Destinee Noe wrote:
<quoted text> For you information.... our father is an amazing.father he has worked hard all of his life to provide for all of us. As for my mother.... A whore you say? That's funny because her and my father have been married over 25 yearsand been together since she was 14! I believe you ate very uneducated and.maybe you should worry about your own family instead of mine... & for my.brother..... if he knew who you were... you wouldn't be here! By. I.hope you have a.good day & by the way I love my.color!
I like the way you handle yourself! Dignity, class and proper English instead of a bunch of curse words like most if the uneducated people on this site. I clapped when I read it and the restraint you used not sinking to their level. Your parents must be fine examples for you and very proud of you!
Chad Durbin

Casey, IL

#30 Jul 19, 2013
I like the way you handle yourself! Dignity, class and proper English instead of a bunch of curse words like most if the uneducated people on this site. I clapped when I read it and the restraint you used not sinking to their level. Your parents must be fine examples for you and very proud of you! This ashley now must be a fat ugly slut to marry that Negro, she must have been desperate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plastikon 42 min Amber F 15
Can I still recieve my SSI/Disability Check aft... (Jun '12) 2 hr sarah 194
Kevin McStoots (Sep '09) 4 hr That one guy 34
David Imbrescia 6 hr Leitchfield1 4
What is the charges for opening, reading, &/or ... (Sep '10) 14 hr Stupid 27
Ashley Salsman and Sean Perry 23 hr Stylistfriend 3
cj dennison ? Sun Justwondering 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance