First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not the first time

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Heard Bro. Ron got caught with his pants down!Not really surprised by this.HYPOCRITE

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 30, 2011
Did he have to poop?
RE-DO

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2011
Not the first time wrote:
Heard Bro. Ron got caught with his pants down!Not really surprised by this.HYPOCRITE
Why dont you find some one with a NEW idea! haven't you whipped this one long enough! You people surely can find some one worthy to speak about!(you're selves for instance!)

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 2, 2011
Ron is actually a nice guy. If you people would get to know him you might like him and stop being jealous of him. He is a man of faith and some of you cant stand it that your not.
U R Ignorant

Brandenburg, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2011
Java Cup wrote:
Ron is actually a nice guy. If you people would get to know him you might like him and stop being jealous of him. He is a man of faith and some of you cant stand it that your not.
You must be part of his "Following". How's that Kool-Aid taste?
Please

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2011
Not the first time wrote:
Ron Miller has been getting caught with his pants down (with married ladies in his church) since the early 80s. I can't believe there are people out there who still think he's a "man of God." The only thing he believes in in his dick.
Amen

Gradyville, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Miller has been getting caught with his pants down (with married ladies in his church) since the early 80s. I can't believe there are people out there who still think he's a "man of God." The only thing he believes in in his dick.
Right.
pray for him

Gradyville, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2011
pray for him he needs it...sick minded thing
RE-DO

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Jul 5, 2011
pray for him wrote:
pray for him he needs it...sick minded thing
Have you considered asking God what He thinks! This topics is soooo full of weee little people that are so insigneficant; un-noticed in the street so they find someone who can hit buttons on a type writer (even if it is mis-spelled) and write down small rantings of you little people! GROW UP and return some years later; for by then I will have died and someone else can take over!
I- did

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Jul 5, 2011
IN TIME OF ANXIETY pHIL 4:6-7.
V6:Be anxious for nothing, But in everything by prayer and suplication,with thanksgiving, let you're request be made known to God. And the peace of God; which surpasses all undestanding, will gaurd you're hearts and minds through Christ Jesus!
maybe

Brandenburg, KY

#11 Jul 6, 2011
RE-DO wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered asking God what He thinks! This topics is soooo full of weee little people that are so insigneficant; un-noticed in the street so they find someone who can hit buttons on a type writer (even if it is mis-spelled) and write down small rantings of you little people! GROW UP and return some years later; for by then I will have died and someone else can take over!
insignificant, typewriter, unnoticed..those are spelled correctly.
wow

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Jul 6, 2011
RE-DO wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be mad at me because this man of god was caught in his own church screwing another woman other than his wife.Everyone needs a little excitment in there life every now and then,even a man of god...lol
Little person

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jul 6, 2011
RE-DO wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of those little people or u wouldn't be on this forum commenting on this post.Maybe u should GROW UP and learn to spell.People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
for certain

Hanson, KY

#14 Jul 7, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>don't be mad at me because this man of god was caught in his own church screwing another woman other than his wife.Everyone needs a little excitment in there life every now and then,even a man of god...lol
The only thing he was caught doing was kissing. for a fact. Now thats doesn't mean he never did though.
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jul 7, 2011
O,god will forgive him if kissing was all he was doing to another woman other than his wife.
Hes a scumbag

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jul 7, 2011
for certain wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing he was caught doing was kissing. for a fact. Now thats doesn't mean he never did though.
Maybe that's all he was caught doing this time, but he's been caught several times doing much more than kissing over the last 25+ years. I believe his standard excuse, when he gets caught screwing someone is that he was "trying to poke the devil out of her." (His words, by the way) He gets caught, church members become disgusted with him and leave, and he just finds another group of suckers/sheep. Besides his family, how many church members go there now who've been there since he started that cult in the late 70s/early 80s? Exactly! His wife should have castrated him years ago.
old grunt

Vine Grove, KY

#17 Aug 18, 2011
Yes, Ron has had serious issues! I would never ever debate you on that. And...he definitetly needs help! But my questions are: what positives have you seen him do? Is this mere speculation that you have heard or do you have 1st hand know? You can tell me that you have but only God knows the truth. If you are a Christian, then you are told by the Bible to pray for those the use you. Forgive 70x7, keep no records of wrong..etc So...pray. If you are not a Christian, then I don't know what to tell you. I am coming from a Christians point of view which should be the Bibles point of view. Thus, you are gonna believe and see what you want to believe and see. Again, I'm not disagreeing with you but I am encouraging you to be more mature than Ron Miller's sinful nature.

Since: Jul 11

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Aug 19, 2011
Condemn a man for his sin, but not his sinfullness. The Bible is full of Godly men who did morally objectionable, even wicked things...some often caught with their pants down
Manly Man

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Aug 19, 2011
I would like to catch you with your pants down.
BroSmall

Leitchfield, KY

#20 Aug 20, 2011
I Love Bro. Ron , It's just that I have known Him to Be Harsh and condescending to others , And Down right Judgmental at times , And has Publicly spoke out against other Ministers saying that they are in the Wrong without being able to Back His convictions up with sound Doctrine ,But then Turns around and Forces His un- biblical convictions on Those that He Has authority over!...However I am a Worse Sinner than He is !!! So I Pray that God will have mercy upon Us ,and Help Us turn Back to God"s Righteousness ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Parnell (May '14) 10 min runner11 18
Fishing swap meet? 3 hr rev88 5
What is the charges for opening, reading, &/or ... (Sep '10) 7 hr Stamp 21
Shelia Drake lmao 9 hr Haha 2
Thrift store? 9 hr Just curious 3
hows this girl? 16 hr CONCERNED FOR CHILD 5
Rachel Powell dirty w*ore 17 hr just curious 10
Leitchfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web