UFOs in Leitchfield
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned citizen

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2009
I have obviously seen my share of UFO in Leitchfield and in the Rough River area. Has anyone had simlar esperiences?

No fake stories. Let's keep this scientific?
Queenie

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 10, 2009
i saw a large flying pizza shaped object over k's cafe about 5 years ago. i would estimate its speed at mock 7 at takeoff.
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2009
It's the drug's you been using. I had the same problem tell I took the 12 step program
just me

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2009
On a serious note, yeah, me and my family saw a couple of mysterious lights several years ago in the sky high over a field next to our house. It was a long time ago, & if I remember right it was on the news, & they explained it as weather balloons. That night there was several spotted in different parts of Grayson County. But it wasn't a weather balloon, it was a UFO.
Concerned citizen

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2009
Sorry, I don't use drugs and I can't believe that you would promote them to young chidren. Let's keep this about UFOs in grayson county. Has anyone attended the Grayson County UFO Society meetings. I went to the first one and it was a blast. The coolest thing is that we actually observed a UFO that night. We could not see it as well as I liked because the room we were in did not have any windows so we had to use remote viewing techniques.
ummm

Bronston, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2009
how can we keep a topic scientific that hasnt been scientifically proven??
HAHA

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2009
Sorry but some of you people are nuts and need to be in a hospital, where you can get the help you need. This topic is one of the dumbest I have seen on here. Couldnt you come up with anything better then UFO's? HAHAHAHAHA
No drugs here

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2009
Concerned citizen wrote:
I have obviously seen my share of UFO in Leitchfield and in the Rough River area. Has anyone had simlar esperiences?
No fake stories. Let's keep this scientific?
I have never did drugs in my life and i do not drink.About 15 years ago on the way home from Bingo at St.Paul all the bingoers were headed home to leitchfield.We were on Salt River rd.The old farmhouse on a farm which has been remodeled since then maybe rebuilt not sure,but it is on the right coming to town before you get to the new bypass and the field before you come to the tree line before the small subdivison on right.Anyway,all of us bingoers in a line,me and My Husband then we seen a very very large disc with likks completely going around it and then a soft glow of lights coming off the bottom as it slowly hoovered down to the ground,you could hear its weird hoovering sound,all bingoers pulled over on the side of the road in shock,i was totaly in complete shock for i definitely knew it was a ufo.My father lived on beaver dam creek rd, afield over we went straight to his house and told him he laughed but got ready and him and my husband set off on foot to the field and as fast as it came it was gone,but the grass was interrupted when my dad went back the next day again when it was light.This is the night that the cops were on their scanners chasing all the weird lights in leitchfield that was spotted even by cops.This night made it onto major networks.So yes i believe and always will.Iam a very normal person and i could say that the people watching in their cars was too.So never say never because you never know what you might see one day iwas once a not believer too!
Spock

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Aug 11, 2009
If aliens were looking for intelligent life on this planet, Grayson County would be the last place they would look.
out of this world

Brandenburg, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2009
where are these meetings for UFO meetings.
I would like to go to one. I have never seen a UFO but I do believe in them.
LMAO at Spock

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Aug 11, 2009
That's hilarious and true!
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2009
this is awesome...i bet i know who started this topic..."JP" ha
Concerned citizen

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2009
This is great. I new there were alot of people who had seen UFOs but I never thought it was this many. Everyone who is a true believer and wants to enrich there learning on the subject is welcome to come to the GCUFOS meetings. The next meeting is friday night. Take a left out of the parking lot, go about 3 miles down that road. Take another left by the church and we at 403. Cant wait to see you there.
x_files

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2009
Concerned citizen wrote:
Sorry, I don't use drugs and I can't believe that you would promote them to young chidren. Let's keep this about UFOs in grayson county. Has anyone attended the Grayson County UFO Society meetings. I went to the first one and it was a blast. The coolest thing is that we actually observed a UFO that night. We could not see it as well as I liked because the room we were in did not have any windows so we had to use remote viewing techniques.
remote viewing techniques? that mean you watched it on T.V. lmao you all are nut's
Afar of Gatheror

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2009
I will be there CC ill bring the "enhancing drinks" if you supply the field of dreams snaks??

Definitions for those from the stars.....
Enhancing drinks = alchol
field of dreams snaks= popcorn
James

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2009
Probably 25 years ago I was sitting in my living room and I could see some lights coming up over the tree line toward our place. I've always been interested in military planes and such, so I walked outside to check it out. But then I realized it was something really strange. It was a triangler shaped set of lights, maybe 15-20 total. So I was thinking again it was just the military fying manuvers in formation, but as the lights got closer the triangle was rotating over and over like something rolling down a hill. Then I realized they could be flying planes in this matter, especially in the nighttime. When the set of lights passed over me they looked really large, so I thought I would hear some noise or something, then I could convince myself it still might be planes and/or helicopters. But guess what--no sound at all--nothing. It was heading straight west and after going back in I heard the police saying they were chasing something strange in the air down hwy. 54 until they could no longer keep up. Now just so everyone knows I don't do drugs, except for my heart condition and high blood pressure. I'm a Cristian man that don't even beleive that their are others, but God is all powerful and he could have created another race in his image. No one may find out until they are with him in heaven. But I just want to add the devil can also trick you into beleiving things that are not true to deceive--so be careful. By the way this is my very first comment on this site and I wish there were more intersesting topics discussed other than what's normally the case. Lots of love!!
Concerned citizen

Louisville, KY

#17 Aug 11, 2009
Sorry, I stopped reading after "Probably 25 years ago". Does anyone have any current stories with MODERN ufos?
4 real

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Aug 11, 2009
James wrote:
Probably 25 years ago I was sitting in my living room and I could see some lights coming up over the tree line toward our place. I've always been interested in military planes and such, so I walked outside to check it out. But then I realized it was something really strange. It was a triangler shaped set of lights, maybe 15-20 total. So I was thinking again it was just the military fying manuvers in formation, but as the lights got closer the triangle was rotating over and over like something rolling down a hill. Then I realized they could be flying planes in this matter, especially in the nighttime. When the set of lights passed over me they looked really large, so I thought I would hear some noise or something, then I could convince myself it still might be planes and/or helicopters. But guess what--no sound at all--nothing. It was heading straight west and after going back in I heard the police saying they were chasing something strange in the air down hwy. 54 until they could no longer keep up. Now just so everyone knows I don't do drugs, except for my heart condition and high blood pressure. I'm a Cristian man that don't even beleive that their are others, but God is all powerful and he could have created another race in his image. No one may find out until they are with him in heaven. But I just want to add the devil can also trick you into beleiving things that are not true to deceive--so be careful. By the way this is my very first comment on this site and I wish there were more intersesting topics discussed other than what's normally the case. Lots of love!!
I seen the exact same thing your talking about that night on 54, they say it was an army aircraft of some sort being tested. Not up on all that stuff but it was shaped like a triangle and hovered real low down highway 54 without a sound!!!!! It was really creepy. all the cops were freaked out!!!
sammy trask

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2009
UFO doesnt necessarily mean alien btw. it only means its unidentified, and flying, and perceptively an object. pleanty of things could explain the seemingly irrational. personally i don't believe in anything... aliens classify under anything in my book. I myself have seen my fair share of unusual things not under the influence of drugs. but i'm not placing much importance on it.
Concerned citizen

Louisville, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2009
Of course UFO means alien! Would you call your neighbors car a UFO??? Would you call a 747 a UFO??? No, because people drive those. UFO are obviously from aliens! It is called Logic sir!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tasha douthitt Armstrong 2 min One 3
Freaky lesbian in town 3 hr Maybe 2
Jen and Kels 3 hr Love 3
Overdoses in Leitchfield 5 hr whattttt 2
Danielle Segura Plastikon 12 hr why not 2
Eric & angela portmans business 19 hr Yep 2
Pitiful Mon Just say no 4

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance