wandering 2 year old
family member

Columbia, KY

#21 Jan 19, 2010
the baby is fine the parents arent on drugs the mother was at work and wasnt even home.she works every day and takes care of her baby every evening after work. so make sure you get your story right. the baby was not found in front of a meth house. she was found in front of a really nice house. the daddy fell asleep and the baby climbed and unlocked the door and went out to play with the dog. so make sure you know what the truth is because one of these days it could be you being lied on.
if u only new

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Jan 19, 2010
family member wrote:
the baby is fine the parents arent on drugs the mother was at work and wasnt even home.she works every day and takes care of her baby every evening after work. so make sure you get your story right. the baby was not found in front of a meth house. she was found in front of a really nice house. the daddy fell asleep and the baby climbed and unlocked the door and went out to play with the dog. so make sure you know what the truth is because one of these days it could be you being lied on.
well glad you know the truth now we all do thanks for being there for us all
No one

Yorktown, VA

#23 Jan 19, 2010
If they are not on drugs, how do you explain the sudden weight loss, the rotted out teeth, and the sores on the faces? Typical classification of drug use if you ask me.
Scott

Lexington, KY

#24 Jan 19, 2010
Let me see if I have this right, y'all set me straight if I am wrong...

This guy goes to jail on a $5000 bond because this baby opened a door and got out while the guy watching him was asleep....

Paul Carnes admits to consciously leaving a baby in a burning trailer and never gets charged with anything....

“HAHA I AM A TELEPHONE PSYCHIC”

Since: Dec 09

Leitchfield

#25 Jan 19, 2010
That would be what it sounds like to me, but I have stated before I am not here to bash anyone (unless they are actually on here to bash). I have seen things like this happen, and at times it is an honest to God accident that could happen to anyone, and I have seen other incidents such as a girl in Mount Washington who was very much on drugs, and had been to jail numerous times for such LOCK her 4 year old out of the house so she wouldnt wake her up and then the 4 year old was hit by a car and the cops found the door locked and the mother out cold from a drug OD and she got to keep her child yet I have seen people lose their children when it was an honest accident that no one could have prevented so a lot of times it is hard to tell. With the chick I just spoke of she lived in the same apartments I did so we all knew, and most of us saw what happened, but in this case from the sound of things only one of us knows the actual story so like I said hard to tell...
hmmmmmmmm

Trinity, TX

#26 Jan 19, 2010
things that make you go hmmm..........
Scott

Lexington, KY

#27 Jan 19, 2010
Ah, yes...Star...I was there too...

Leitchfield

#28 Jan 19, 2010
Oh remember that do you? Yeah I wasnt going to mention her name, but yeah...hard to forget that incident...I was sooooo p'd that no one intervened in that mess.

Leitchfield

#29 Jan 19, 2010
then again so were you as I recall since you called cps on her again for a different incident just a few days later...
Scott

Lexington, KY

#30 Jan 19, 2010
Yeah, I aint skeered to take action...
No one

Yorktown, VA

#31 Jan 19, 2010
StephanieRM wrote:
Oh remember that do you? Yeah I wasnt going to mention her name, but yeah...hard to forget that incident...I was sooooo p'd that no one intervened in that mess.
And what is going to happen to this little girl? The best thing for her is to go to someone that will keep her safe. How is that parents like them think they are doing what is best for that baby? What is going to happen when this happens to that little girl? Is anyone going to stand up for her?
not so nice

Shepherdsville, KY

#32 Jan 19, 2010
well i know for a fact that a 2 yr old can climb and unlock doors it happened by kyrock a few years ago the mother fell asleep and the baby went wandering outside and fell off a bluff, sad to say the story didnt end as well as this child, you cant take yours eyes off babies for a second drugs or not

Leitchfield

#33 Jan 19, 2010
That was five years ago, so I am pretty sure any damage that could be done has been done. CPS was called on that girl so many times it isnt funny. Now if you are talking about the other girl that started this topic...if the father (or step father) was asleep during normal sleeping hours (ie before 9:30 am) this could have happened to anyone. I have seen this happen to the best of parents. It has never happened to me (knock on wood, but I have had some close calls but I use door knob covers...though it wouldnt help now as they know how to take them off), but it could have been an honest accident. Now I dont know the particulars so I cant say for sure it was, but dont just jump to conclusions. If we do we are basically saying one minute that people who dont have two incomes shouldnt have children, and the next saying that if someone cant be watching that child all hours of the day they shouldnt either. Now before you jump me I didnt say you said those words or anything like that, but there are other people who have said that in homes where they receive any government assistance shouldnt have children, and lets face it unless one parent has a real good job (hard to find in this county without education beyond high school) then it is hard to have one income and no assistance. This sounds like a two income family where someone just needed some sleep after a late second shift, and the baby got out...crap happens to good people.
Scott

Lexington, KY

#34 Jan 19, 2010
not so nice wrote:
well i know for a fact that a 2 yr old can climb and unlock doors it happened by kyrock a few years ago the mother fell asleep and the baby went wandering outside and fell off a bluff, sad to say the story didnt end as well as this child, you cant take yours eyes off babies for a second drugs or not
SOOOO TRUE!!!
No one

Yorktown, VA

#35 Jan 19, 2010
He was taken to jail at 6 pm or around there close to it. I know for a fact that they are using drugs, I am closer to the family than anyone can possibly think. The last time I see them I about cried, I couldn't believe the way they have let thierselves go.

Leitchfield

#36 Jan 19, 2010
Yep! I would know, and it doesnt just go for babies...as I found out! My six and five year old were playing in the five year old's room, and the six year old jumped on him that is how he got a broken arm, and I was just down the hall thinking there was no reason for me to supervise two kids playing peacefully it didnt take more than 2 seconds for it to turn not so peaceful.
pappaw tim

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Jan 19, 2010
Scott wrote:
Let me see if I have this right, y'all set me straight if I am wrong...
This guy goes to jail on a $5000 bond because this baby opened a door and got out while the guy watching him was asleep....
Paul Carnes admits to consciously leaving a baby in a burning trailer and never gets charged with anything....
paul carnes keeps getting away with everything for some reason if it had been me or you scott we would been put in jail for life. that shows how unfair the system is in grayson county a working man does not have a chance but you let some dead beat do something wrong and they will pat them on the back and let them out to do something bad again its all about money in this town
Scott

Lexington, KY

#39 Jan 19, 2010
I posted last and it didnt bump up, at least on my end it didnt...
RogerRabbit

United States

#40 Jan 19, 2010
The point is simple if you have small children, you need to damn well make sure they remain safe and sound in your home. A simple door chain mounted high enough up on the door could have prevented this and past situations. Sounds like negect to me.

Leitchfield

#41 Jan 19, 2010
and my yep comment showed up before No ones post and now it doesnt because it was supposed to go along with your (scott) comment about soooo true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven white 1 hr Karma 5
Meagan Keown 8 hr Crazy 2
Plastikon-A better place. 19 hr Ewwww 25
Let's talk about rally's. Wed misspriss 2
Leitchfield nursing home Wed Info 8
Farmer's Feed Mill Wed misspriss 4
Jeff kinser and katessa Wed Gyania 3

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance