New waitress at Huddle House

New waitress at Huddle House

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Since: Dec 10

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2010
Has anyone met the new waitress at the huddle house? I believe her name is Heather and despite being a little thick, she is super sexy! She seemed pretty funny and sweet too. She's short, has black curly hair and gorgeous brown eyes. I was wondering if anyone knows her situation, I notice she doesn't wear a ring. I'd really like to get to know that girl better if she's not attached...aww who am I kidding? I'd like to get to know her even if she's married with 10 kids!
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2010
tellmemore76 wrote:
Has anyone met the new waitress at the huddle house? I believe her name is Heather and despite being a little thick, she is super sexy! She seemed pretty funny and sweet too. She's short, has black curly hair and gorgeous brown eyes. I was wondering if anyone knows her situation, I notice she doesn't wear a ring. I'd really like to get to know that girl better if she's not attached...aww who am I kidding? I'd like to get to know her even if she's married with 10 kids!
Signed, The Girl at the Huddlehouse.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2010
tellmemore76 wrote:
I dont know her but all you have to do is ask one of the other employees and they can tell ya
Rebma

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2010
I happen to know her and I know she is a single mom that actually has no Internet. I know she would NEVER post herself on here. Plus when I told her about this thread she didn't even know what topix was!

Don't trash her. If your interested in her just come in and talk to her. She's a great person!
bigone

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2010
Yeah i was inthere today that girl has some pretty lips id like to see my d*%$ between them
holly

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2010
if you ask you may,but you must b big
such sweet heart

Greensburg, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2010
tellmemore76 wrote:
She waited on me and my boyfriend the other day, she was a really nice, i can see were someone would think she is pretty but I really don't think she would just want some hard d..k, us single mothers have to make a good impression for our kids, so if you are a loser back off but if your a good guy go for it

Since: Dec 10

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2010
I tried to go back to talk to her today but I guess I went at the wrong time, she was way too busy to chat. I felt so bad for her running around like that. Anyways, maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
Lisa Blanton

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Rebma wrote:
I happen to know her and I know she is a single mom that actually has no Internet. I know she would NEVER post herself on here. Plus when I told her about this thread she didn't even know what topix was!
Don't trash her. If your interested in her just come in and talk to her. She's a great person!
Rebma, you might want to reconsider inviting him in to "talk" to her based on what he says:

"I believe her name is Heather and despite being a little thick, she is super sexy!"

and

"I'd really like to get to know that girl better if she's not attached...aww who am I kidding? I'd like to get to know her even if she's married with 10 kids!"

To me it sounds like he just wants sex; he doesn't CARE if she is MARRIED or has children, and he believes she is SEXY despite being a little "THICK"......

This doesn't sound like someone you would want around her if she is a good person, IMHO.

You may want to consider WARNING her to be on the lookout for someone coming in and trying to hit on her...
mandyp

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2010
I agree with SSHeart and Lisa. She probably won't want some random guy messing with her at work. She was a very nice girl and very pretty. Because she's a single mom she probably needs that job but what she doesn't need is some Guy making trouble for her. As far as her waitressing goes, I think she's going to be very good. We had a rather large group there the other day (seven people) and only one order of hash browns was messed up which she had replaced and all our glasses stayed nice and full. Not to mention she was very pleasent despite our large ( rather thirsty) group and it being very busy in there at the time. Heather, if you're reading, hang in there, you're going to be a great waitress!
Rebma

Detroit, MI

#11 Dec 29, 2010
I hadn't thought about that part of it... Huddle House is trying to clean up their old image and work at becoming a better and more family oriented restaurant.(any input on that aspect is appreciated), and having a stalker isn't a great idea.

This is Heathers first job as a waitress and she is still very unsure of herself. Keep coming in and cheering her on!!
2sexy

United States

#12 Dec 29, 2010
Id do her
justme

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2011
I'd like to know more about her to. Anyone know if she's dating? I mean, single mom isn't the same as Just single.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does any one know the landlord Jesse Pierce??? 16 min curious 17
Tara Durham 40 min Homer 21
American Legion 1 hr Get over it 22
Please help 4 hr Truth 5
Austin Doyle (Aug '09) 6 hr Growup 21
Gabrielle Travis 11 hr Nasty 19
Timmy 11 hr Dumba s s 4

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance