burining the karon
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blah

Greenville, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2010
i say burn it.if they say thats unamerican then screw them there the ones who would slap the 9-11 victoms in the face by allowing them to build a mosk in ny.thats unamerica.

Since: Sep 09

Versailles, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2010
More words of wisdom from Grayson County's philosopher, Blah.
UGH

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2010
blah wrote:
i say burn it.if they say thats unamerican then screw them there the ones who would slap the 9-11 victoms in the face by allowing them to build a mosk in ny.thats unamerica.
Koran (the only Karon I know is an author)
that's
there = their
victims
mosque
that's

If it makes you feel good to burn it, I fell sorry for the "victoms" that will suffer the wrath.
George Bush said "Bring it on," but he didn't mean to himself; he had over 5000 American soldiers who had to pay his price.

If you want to have them "bring it on," will you allow them to just find you and leave me and all the rest out of it.
You and crazy preachers, that is.
OK so

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2010
It isn't printed on a soft enough grade of paper to be useful to me.
Instructor

Greensburg, KY

#6 Sep 7, 2010
I am so impressed with my well educated, tolerant, intelligent fellow citizens... Again.

This is a friendly reminder that this country was founded on the idea of freedom of religion. This means that a person in this country is free to practice (or not practice) any religion they like. Not all Muslims are insane and want to kill people just as I assume all people calling themselves Christians aren't hateful douche bags.

It is unamerican to want to take a persons religious beliefs away from them. It's also a sign of stupidity.
Instructor

Greensburg, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2010
And, if you're going to attempt to insult people; Learn spelling and punctuation. If you can't use your native language (you know, English) you can't expect anyone to take you seriously.
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2010
UGH wrote:
<quoted text>
Koran (the only Karon I know is an author)
that's
there = their
victims
mosque
that's
If it makes you feel good to burn it, I fell sorry for the "victoms" that will suffer the wrath.
George Bush said "Bring it on," but he didn't mean to himself; he had over 5000 American soldiers who had to pay his price.
If you want to have them "bring it on," will you allow them to just find you and leave me and all the rest out of it.
You and crazy preachers, that is.
Thank you for correcting his terrible grammar.
Amen

Mount Ida, AR

#9 Sep 7, 2010
Let's hear it for ALL the intelligent posters on this Topix thread!
1.Instructor (I'm loving your replies)
2.Ugh (thank you for addressing that incompentence)

I love it!

If you haven't read it how do you know you don't like it? Cause someone TOLD you you wouldn't like it!
blah

Greenville, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2010
for all fckers who dont care,the muslims are the ones who started all this crap wether there is any innocent ones or not.if they see that people in there religion is doing crap like this killing people then they need to get a new one.plus not doing anything isnt an option.they attacked us on 9-11 01,they started this and now they want to build a mosk near the site of the towers.and we are free to do whatever we like,so as u have freedom of religion it is the right to burn a book that terrorist go back and live up to.it is unamerican to let the muslims build there mosk in ny.for all u americans out there that dont care letting them win isnt an option.
Instructor

Greensburg, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2010
blah wrote:
for all fckers who dont care,the muslims are the ones who started all this crap wether there is any innocent ones or not.if they see that people in there religion is doing crap like this killing people then they need to get a new one.plus not doing anything isnt an option.they attacked us on 9-11 01,they started this and now they want to build a mosk near the site of the towers.and we are free to do whatever we like,so as u have freedom of religion it is the right to burn a book that terrorist go back and live up to.it is unamerican to let the muslims build there mosk in ny.for all u americans out there that dont care letting them win isnt an option.
Please translate from angry, ignorant, hillbillyese for me.

It's a good idea to separate different ideas into paragraphs.

So, you're telling me Muslims are the problem. Christians never killed anyone, right? Inquisitions, anyone? Crusades?

Hmmmmm...

Let me guess, you watch a lot of Fox News, right?
oreally

Mount Ida, AR

#12 Sep 7, 2010
Let's see who overran a country and forced it's natives onto reservations? Who refused your ancestors entry to Ellis Island? Who backstabbed Iraq with Iran contra? Who put Fidel Castro in power? Who made Saddam Hussein the leader of Iraq? Who just invaded a country and had the leader they put in power executed? IRAN, nope, IRAQ, nope, SYRIA, nope, PAKISTAN, nope, AFGANISTAN nope. Take a guess(united states of america). He who is without sin cast the first stone---that leave us out.
Gag

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Sep 7, 2010
I have been so confused this entire thread ...... But I think karon equals Quran. What a fuckin moron. He is as smart as the dumb ass preacher who will be endangering American soldiers lives by doing this act. And on the news today heard the old man say if Jesus were alive today he would burn the Quran too. I bet Jesus is up there wishing this man would stop speaking on his behalf.
lol

Mammoth Cave, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2010
burn it thats all just burn it
blah

Greenville, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2010
oh well lets just all lay down and let these muslim terrorist run the united states,lets just say ok we are all american cowards take us as ur prisoners and kill us.bc by letting them grow stronger they also gain more strength which means all the extremeist groups will attack and there will be nothing we can do about it.im done with topix the only ones on topix are the cowards and people who think that they are perfect and if people arent like yall then your a nobody bc u cant spell or type the so called right way.screw this i dont need it and dont want it.im tired of talking to bunch of retards anyways.
rob

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2010
what gets me is who wants to burn the karon is , a minister, well what would God say to that, well it goes to show where people draw the line to their religous beliefs, we shall not judge, we are doing exactly that - this my friends is called HIPOCRACY
rob

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2010
sorry about my misspelling but you get the drift
The professor

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2010
That is y 911happened. We want to be politically correct. That's y the gays, blacks, mexicans, and now the muslisms are running all over America. Set our country free! Take back our morals and values ! Burn it ! Deport all Muslims and illegals . Our country is in real trouble . Take it back or give it up forever . Burn baby burn
retard

Athens, OH

#19 Sep 8, 2010
Instructor wrote:
<quoted text>
Please translate from angry, ignorant, hillbillyese for me.
It's a good idea to separate different ideas into paragraphs.
So, you're telling me Muslims are the problem. Christians never killed anyone, right? Inquisitions, anyone? Crusades?
Hmmmmm...
Let me guess, you watch a lot of Fox News, right?
And let me guess, you watch alot of CNN, right?
retard

Athens, OH

#20 Sep 8, 2010
The funny thing is that the left wing pussies on here (i.e. Instructor) have never been anywhere (i.e. Iraq or Afghanistan) and seen the true evil that resides in the terrorist extremists there.

You can bet your a$$ that the first time a car bomb or IED goes off in Louisville or Bowling Green they will all change their tune, just like after 9/11. Just for a little while though, because it obviously doesn't take some people long to forget.

In the mean time, lets just all bow down to them because we sure do not want to offend anyone or hurt anbodys feelings.
Instructor

Greensburg, KY

#21 Sep 8, 2010
retard wrote:
The funny thing is that the left wing pussies on here (i.e. Instructor) have never been anywhere (i.e. Iraq or Afghanistan) and seen the true evil that resides in the terrorist extremists there.
You can bet your a$$ that the first time a car bomb or IED goes off in Louisville or Bowling Green they will all change their tune, just like after 9/11. Just for a little while though, because it obviously doesn't take some people long to forget.
In the mean time, lets just all bow down to them because we sure do not want to offend anyone or hurt anbodys feelings.
So let's see if this is right: If we allow people to practice their religion we'll be bombed all the time? Idiot.

You and people like you are the problem with this country. You are a coward. You're willing to give up your freedom and the ideas this country was founded on (freedom of religion, for example) so you can feel safe and secure at night. Why stop at religion? The government already wants to tell you what is safe to put in your body. Next the government will tell you what books are safe to read. And you will be happy because you have someone watching out for you so you don't have to think for yourself or be responsible for your own existence

And no, no CNN. I prefer NPR where you can hear FACTS instead of opinion from the right or left. Take this article about how the man that owns major shares of Fox News also has a major stake in the Islamic center in New York:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Try reading for once, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trash in leitchfield 43 min Billy 3
farmers feedmill 12 hr eyewitness 4
hope cooper 13 hr ex 2
farmers feed mill 14 hr eyewitness 1
Nikki Cook Sat Just asking 2
Vivian Durbin (Apr '16) Sat Vivien durbin 54
James Gregory and Stacy Decker Sat Lynn 18

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance