First Prev
of 3
Next Last
man in need

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Hello new to town and need some girls to date and have fun with on occasion. I'm 6 foot 3. muscular at 240 lbs. Live by myself and don't want anything serious.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2012
man in need wrote:
Hello new to town and need some girls to date and have fun with on occasion. I'm 6 foot 3. muscular at 240 lbs. Live by myself and don't want anything serious.
good luck honey i hope you don't mind rode hard, toothless type women thats all you will find around here.LOL Im not from this county moved here a few years back and lord have mercy I have never ever seen such a place in all my years! The younger girls are horrible. you my find a descent older woman but won't a younger one, all of them have a dozen kids and love drama and crap starting all the time. Good luck!! Head up toward elizabethtown or Bowling green may have better luck with normal women there.
Needy man

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
I hear Rosie Palm is available and she has five willing daughters too!
Fake Countrygirl

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Kuntrygirl - You put too much thought into a post where he stated he didn't want anything serious.

Way to fail.
Use-FB

Versailles, IN

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Just get on FB an start adding all the local girls.
lady

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 29, 2012
There are several decent ladies left in this town. However, you just don't see us around much because we tend to avoid all the drama. Not to mention the men in this town can be just as bad. I agree this town has some pretty sorry options, but if you look you will find some decent, even great, ones as well.
nhhhhhhhh

Cave City, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2012
If you're really a muscle-bound guy, you wouldn't have to resort to Topix to get laid. Being muscular is pretty much a requirement if you want to bang all of the shallow women this town has to offer. Even the fat ones.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Fake Countrygirl wrote:
Kuntrygirl - You put too much thought into a post where he stated he didn't want anything serious.
Way to fail.
No actually pretty on scale!! there isn't even any worth screwing on a one night stand, cause then they will be pregnant or lie and say they are to start crap, I have lived here long enough to know. I didn't say he wanted a relationship, as I stated there is none worth a relationship or any worth a one night stand causeyou will never get of it, it will follow you like the plague forever!! thats how the women and girls are here. sad and pathetic.
Dumb Dumb

Columbia, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Good luck most are toothless or 150 over weight all used up well wore out.Most are fat and stupid and love drama.
man in need

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Well thank you all for your time. I guess I got my answers. Lol...noticed just about all the people around here are on some kind of drugs and I DONT want any of that around me.

“WTF!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: May 11

Da 'Ville

#11 Nov 29, 2012
In all seriousness, I just moved here a couple years ago too and I will not go anywhere near the women here. The only attractive women I see in town happen to be tourists or was born in another place besides Grayson/Breckinridge counties. Good luck and may the force be with you.
now now

Harvest, AL

#12 Nov 29, 2012
I'm telling you not everyone is bad. I, for one, am educated, have all my teeth, lived here almost my whole life, don't do drugs, and have never once been called ugly or anything close too it. Maybe you guys just don't know where too look!
now now

Harvest, AL

#13 Nov 29, 2012
now now wrote:
I'm telling you not everyone is bad. I, for one, am educated, have all my teeth, lived here almost my whole life, don't do drugs, and have never once been called ugly or anything close too it. Maybe you guys just don't know where too look!
to* and to* before the grammar police get me!
hmm

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Nov 29, 2012
now now wrote:
So where should we look... Bowling Green?
now now

Harvest, AL

#15 Nov 29, 2012
Lol no I'm in Leitchfield. There might be some nice girls in BG too though!
what the!

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Drew P Cock wrote:
In all seriousness, I just moved here a couple years ago too and I will not go anywhere near the women here. The only attractive women I see in town happen to be tourists or was born in another place besides Grayson/Breckinridge counties. Good luck and may the force be with you.
Why do you have to bring Breck co in it???
That would be nice

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Where would a man find you
now now wrote:
man in need

Niles, IL

#18 Nov 30, 2012
now now wrote:
Lol no I'm in Leitchfield. There might be some nice girls in BG too though!
yea where would I find someone like you ....or maybee even you
nasty

Baldwin City, KS

#19 Nov 30, 2012
most r trash,I would look elsewhere if I were you !
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Nov 30, 2012
man in need wrote:
How old are you? Do you have your own place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Deli 3 hr Chuck 19
News Durbins indicted in murder case - 6 hr Sad 18
Morgan stevenson 6 hr Twyla 9
Hannah Embry Wed Pitiful 4
Meredith Childress Wed counttryboy93 7
Daisha cannady at cave mill apts Wed Sad 2
Tonya Hart (Jan '11) Wed Well 37

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance