Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,640

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68012 Aug 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Everyone
Hi Miss E.
ill bred irk

Clay City, KY

#68013 Aug 27, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mam.
I think the Great One is the smartest man alive. How can one person have so much kewl? Una was born with ten times the normal amount of kewl. Isn't he just the greatest? He is the Chuck Norris of the threads.
Have you heard about the lonesome loser?
shhh listen

Clay City, KY

#68014 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning. Humpaburn here. I watched a red tailed hawk snatch a small field(glad someone corrected my spelling)mouse,,,,,yesterday, bad for the mouse but good for the hawk. It soared from a branch some hundred yards and landed on top the poor bugger, then flew off with his meal. I eat buggers sometimes,,,wonder if a field mouse tastes good? Oh well. Hawks are one of my favorite birds. I don't know if this was the same red tailed hawk that swooped down and snatched my pink bunny house slippers off my feet or not. I don't like that one.
I guess I like Buzzards next best. I lay out in a field for three days playing dead trying to buck a Fuzzard one time,,,,,all I got was,,,,fleas,,ticks, chiggers, a field mouse up my pant leg and attacked by fire ants. Dang it.
While getting my morning exercise in the woods,,,,,I've been seeing this gray kind of egg shaped thing hanging on a tree limb. There are a few bugs buzzing around it,,,,they must think it's some kind of light or something. Next time I go there,,,,I'm going to throw rocks at it to see if it breaks.
All you good folks have a nice day,,,,,,,,,that red tailed hawk that stole my pink bunny house slippers,,,,not so much. Humpaburn out.

can you hear it?
lol

Somerset, KY

#68015 Aug 27, 2012
lol
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#68016 Aug 27, 2012

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68017 Aug 27, 2012
Hi boys
Hi roaming
As Una's former nanny, I am aware of his amazingness --- I appreciate his unique style and flare. I hope everyone had a good Monday. Mine was stressful/crazy/busy a.k.a. Another day at the office
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#68018 Aug 27, 2012
Good Monday to you all. Hope it has been a good one. Tonight as you hold the one you love,, tell them you love them and dont take them for granted. Time goes by to quick and you may not have the next day to make it all better. Life is short , let's love and live it.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#68019 Aug 27, 2012
trusted wrote:
Good Monday to you all. Hope it has been a good one. Tonight as you hold the one you love,, tell them you love them and dont take them for granted. Time goes by to quick and you may not have the next day to make it all better. Life is short , let's love and live it.
That's a great thing to do, every single day. I tell my mom and dad how much I love them, and my kids and husband. You never know what's going to happen from day to day. I learned that for sure this year.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#68020 Aug 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi boys
Hi roaming
As Una's former nanny, I am aware of his amazingness --- I appreciate his unique style and flare. I hope everyone had a good Monday. Mine was stressful/crazy/busy a.k.a. Another day at the office
Oh yes, Una is a Treasure. His Gems have helped so many people!
It's Definately been a Monday. I'm frazzled. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like. Ugh.

Location hidden

#68021 Aug 27, 2012
We spend so much time living life we forget to live life-- I agree as well
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#68022 Aug 27, 2012
well I guess , I am having spam for dinner tonite.. You gals , want to join me...lol . Oh well , if we could all just give up and die then no one would have anything to complain about. So if they are showing some type of emotion, they are at least alive...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68023 Aug 27, 2012
Hello Bird Killer, Roaming, Miss E. all the good people have a lovely evening,,,,you name changing moron with the Paintsville IP and Bluewhiner not so much.

I was just practicing my Humpaburn routine.

Location hidden

#68024 Aug 27, 2012
trusted wrote:
well I guess , I am having spam for dinner tonite.. You gals , want to join me...lol . Oh well , if we could all just give up and die then no one would have anything to complain about. So if they are showing some type of emotion, they are at least alive...
I woke up at 3am craving a fried bologna sandwich. Too much tofu veggie crap I guess.
Miss Often

Clay City, KY

#68025 Aug 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi boys
Hi roaming
doesn't take much to amaze you
Sound of Silence

Clay City, KY

#68026 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hello Bird Killer, Roaming, Miss E. all the good people have a lovely evening,,,,you name changing moron with the Paintsville IP and Bluewhiner not so much.
I was just practicing my Humpaburn routine.
Hello darkness, my old friend
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#68027 Aug 27, 2012
Know what you mean , but if that stuff is all you are eating , maybe that is it , you are needing it. Fresh green beans, meatloaf, mashed taters, and rolls , peppers, and onions, and homemade ketchup , thats whats for dinner.... All served up the kids with lots of love, maybe someday they will understand moma's dishes..

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68028 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
I thought I would post that. I just checked out the guys' video predicting a major earthquake per planet alignment.
And sure enough on the day he predicted, usgs logged a 7.7...Eight months after he made the prediction.
I'm glad you posted that, Bluewhiner. I thought it was Oracle La Da Dumbarse that made that prediction though. It really isn't nice to eavesdrop on mommy's consultations at all.
Rising Moon Maniac

Clay City, KY

#68029 Aug 27, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, Una is a Treasure. His Gems have helped so many people!
It's Definately been a Monday. I'm frazzled. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like. Ugh.
did you know that lack of sleep results in decreased melatonin secretion which then leads to the loss of cyclical release of cortisol which then leads to decreased estrogen and progesterone secretion and as a consequence you begin to have masculinizing features.

“Shaken”

Since: Oct 10

Not Stirred.

#68030 Aug 27, 2012
I've come to talk with you again.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68031 Aug 27, 2012
Miss Often wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't take much to amaze you
Listen name changer..........shhhh......st fu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Another Vet 5,265
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min Commietator 153,839
Former Boss refusing to Pay 4 hr Citizen79 11
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Parking 5 hr Broken brake line 1
Adrienne Bratcher 6 hr kool 13
dont trust pat riley ,paint and sealcoating (Aug '10) 12 hr Convinced 26
•••
•••
Leitchfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leitchfield Jobs

•••
•••