Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81700 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60855 Jul 7, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Also known as Saul of Tarsus
But that was back when he was a bad boy! There was this road, a light, voice from above-- kicking against the goads? Sound familiar
THE UNA FARTER

Westmoreland, TN

#60856 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Real nice lady aren't you? ugly old biotch. I HATE YOU!
I hate Bird Killer that skank is crazy.
Stinkey

Manchester, KY

#60857 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a boy and he is way smart.you like some of these other people that act so so nice are real pieces of work.real pieces of schit too.true colors shore do come out in time don't they una sir? you knowed it all along too.good day to you and a few more true seeing people.rats to the nice regulars.you are a hideus bunch for sure.ugly inside and out threw and threw.
Stinkey

Manchester, KY

#60858 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
and we know you aint the great one to bud.now let the truth be known about the fine regulars.evil bunch of selfish drunk mean hags and mutts is what they are.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60859 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
The daily Humpaburn report:
Morning, 7/7/12 Saturday. Sun is up, no schitt it really is. My black unsweetened 350+ pound goddess can't come to see me. She is afraid of that 22 ft. tall Black Bear too. I just had my regular good to the last drop coffee. That last drop really sucks.
Tpx. news, all the lushes meet, name changers are back, old Scruffy drinks out of milk carton, maybe his picture will be on the milk carton, Una Farter Fan Club grows. Got it.
Think I'll go hump the wife. Dang it I can't the milkman is still here. The wife say's they are churning butter. I can't go outside, that black bear might still be out there. That thing has grown two more feet tall. I can't feed & water the birds, they will starve. It's getting boring in here, I'm running low on coffee and beer. Plenty of friggin' milk though. All you drunk trolls, hope you get a DUI,,,,,,,,,,other folks not so much. Hope they catch that bear. The wife say's there is no bear on the pictures and video I made. I know I saw a bear, a pink Elephant and an Alligator in my frog pond. Humpaburn out.
LMAO! Now that's what I call a comment! Got them all with one fell swoop! The Great one strikes again.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60860 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Come on, you can do better than that! Usually people who try and put others down are often trying to make up for their own faults. So, I take it that you are antisocial, ugly, and a real fart smeller. I bet I am pretty close.
Nope, just calling them like I see them you ugly old, pug nosed, drunk German schnauzer. Actually I'm quite popular.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60861 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!You forgot about your mother. <wink> =)~
People are better off without an old drunkard hag laying around the house. I'm way luckier than your ugly pups will ever be. Right? You drunken lush.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60862 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of groups, when do you get out of yours? You know the one...third floor...video games...checkers...straightjac kets.
=)~
The only group you've ever been in is a group of old fugly drunk kinky old hags wiggling around on the floor. No wonder the men all run away when you start drinking. Ugly Lush.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60863 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, this is not your mommy writing you from the local ho house or nearest jail cell.
I know, I know. Its an ugly old schnauzer faced goat hag, writing drunken garbled chit no one can decipher except her.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60864 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is OK. You can pretend I am her and get it all off your chest. I hope it helps.
The only thing you're good for is getting things off my stomach you putrid old chit faced kinky old crone.
Barfaramma
THE UNA FARTER

Westmoreland, TN

#60865 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I know. Its an ugly old schnauzer faced goat hag, writing drunken garbled chit no one can decipher except her.
Oh hush skunk!

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60866 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha!!! He said his mother was calling you. Maybe he is just wishing for a nice step-father. He seems to be lacking attention.
You know all about lacking don't you old crone. You're lacking good looks, brains, personality and decency. That's got to be some kind of world record. You should call Guinness.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60867 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hush skunk!
Don't you have a horn to blow somewhere blew?

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60868 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
PS
It WAS ALL your fault! If you would not have been such a brat or jacked in front of the neighbors and embbarassed her by chasing the neighbors dogs...she would not have had to drink so much! Spanking you only turned you on and so she finally left your arse.
You father only worked all of those hours to get away from you. He only owrried about leaving you with your little sister, but thank god that social services saved her from you.
It was not your mom, but yourself. Accepting responsibility for your behavior is the first step towards healing. Just stay on this thread and we will have you all fixed up and out of that group home in no time.
Always happy to help.=)~
Now butterfly darling, I want you to take notice of this nice sweet "regular" here. This is amoral, vindictive, and just plain mean. Its one of (if not the most) hateful, vile, rude and inhumane statements on this or any other thread. This is the "regulars" way of commenting. They will talk salvation out of one side of their mouths while spewing hate out of the other side. Drunken bunch of mean old unhappy hags and mutts one and all. Birds of a feather flock together? Must be true.
THE UNA FARTER

Westmoreland, TN

#60869 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>You know all about lacking don't you old crone. You're lacking good looks, brains, personality and decency. That's got to be some kind of world record. You should call Guinness.
What exactly do us una cowards think we accomplish by posting trash like that?

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60870 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Poor Tommy's mom was a pill pushing lush and a ho that abandonned him and left him and all he has left is to be bitter and idolize some mental case with an obsession on farting and emulate him with both of them trying to slam other posters with terminologies that they have experienced within their own families.
I think Una's ex was proably some bar ho that was caught in a cheap motel and he attributes all that to alcohol rather than to the fact that she could not be pleased with or stand his inadequacies. Possibly good reasons for tommy's mom amd Una's ex to be what they were.
And it is not my turn to baby sit brats or adults that act like children, so I will click out of here and go read some more History. Have a good day.
Another fine example of an evil soul lurking behind a smiling face. Get thee behind me vile spirit!
You old poop eating mutt. Your one of the worst ones. To thine own self be true. Ever read that big guy? Hell of a nice man right here. This old mutt makes Gacy look like a saint. Tsk tsk tsk....Those poor poor chickens.
Prepper

Bellevue, MI

#60871 Jul 7, 2012
It's not the heat. It's the humility.
THE UNA FARTER

Westmoreland, TN

#60872 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Now butterfly darling, I want you to take notice of this nice sweet "regular" here. This is amoral, vindictive, and just plain mean. Its one of (if not the most) hateful, vile, rude and inhumane statements on this or any other thread. This is the "regulars" way of commenting. They will talk salvation out of one side of their mouths while spewing hate out of the other side. Drunken bunch of mean old unhappy hags and mutts one and all. Birds of a feather flock together? Must be true.
Wait I was supposed to say that. You stupid arse.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60873 Jul 7, 2012
You mean nasty old "irregular" trolls never fooled the great one for the first time. And you cant fool me.
And creep girl;
Don't you think for a second that your little psychological attack affected me in the slightest. You walked right into it with your good eye open you old fugly lush crone. True colors, exposed.
(;

(((BUGS)))

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60874 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do us una cowards think we accomplish by posting trash like that?
Just keeping it real tinkerballs. Just keeping it real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabitha pregnant 2 min Throw up 2
Crackheads 2 hr Crackhead Manny D 13
Nikki jones?? (Feb '14) 3 hr By_god 3
Amish not paying taxes (Nov '12) 5 hr Swe 121
City council 8 hr Voter 1
Quick Care Nurse Practitioner 9 hr okie 2
Utilities commission 9 hr probably 8
Mayor’s race who’s it going to be? 10 hr tomdick 42

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web