Least favorite teachers throughout the years?

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AmITheOnlyOne

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Mrs. Dubbenick? High school business class. Somehow the ones in grade school seem worse because little kids can't stand up for themselves so she was more annoying than anything else. She actually called my parents and told them she thought I had a drug problem because I found her class boring and slept (never used drugs!)I also wore a peace sign t-shirt and apparently that offended her because she also told my parents i was wearing a shirt with a broken cross on it. And she always smelled weird.
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

class of 95 wrote:
Doc McCall, Mrs. Rose & Mrs. Moore at the middle school.
Mrs. Huffman & Mrs. Collins at the high school.
I liked old Doc McCall. As long as you did the homework you were ok. Now in Grade School, there was this old hag named Logsdon.. Don't know what her first name was. She taught fourth grade. That was a miserable year. Telling kids they were stupid and all that. Mrs. Rich wasn't much better in fifth grade.

Since: Jan 10

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Mean Machine wrote:
Mrs. Mahurin in 4th grade at Wilkey. Meanest old red headed woman alive. She would hit you in the back of the head with her class ring or on the back of the neck with a ruler.
Mrs. Mahurin was absolutely the worst teacher I ever had. She always made me feel small and unimportant.

“HAHA I AM A TELEPHONE PSYCHIC”

Since: Dec 09

Leitchfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

AmITheOnlyOne wrote:
Mrs. Dubbenick? High school business class. Somehow the ones in grade school seem worse because little kids can't stand up for themselves so she was more annoying than anything else. She actually called my parents and told them she thought I had a drug problem because I found her class boring and slept (never used drugs!)I also wore a peace sign t-shirt and apparently that offended her because she also told my parents i was wearing a shirt with a broken cross on it. And she always smelled weird.
The smell was because (and she admitted this to the class) she only showered once a week, because she believed it was healthier for your body to immerse itself in its natural oils! Yeah I forgot about her she used to wear these really bright colored outfits one made her look like barney, another a banana and another a turd! I didnt like her either, but I cant complain about her too much as because of her I can type 75 wpm now!
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

i remember her!! she really didnt take showers!
Local

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

As for myself I really didn't like Mr. David White. He was an ass. Also Jim Purcell, he would put me down & try to make an example of me when he was asst. principal at GCMS. That didn't last very long after my mom went to the school board. As for the teachers my kids have had Ms. Behnken terrified my daughter in the 2nd grade and she had accidents as well since she wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom. I went to the school & raised hell. My son had Ms. Debbie Smith for 1st & 5th grade & she hated him from day 1. She even told me he was slow & signed him up for special needs classes when he went to GCMS. Which he tested out of the 1st week with a 10th grade reading level. Both my kids are honor roll & never get in trouble. That tells me its the teacher not the child.
why

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Why is this on the Bee Spring Topix? It's clear that this is a Grayson county issue.
Hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

If I am reading this correctly, it is under Grayson county.. Lmao? Apparently you don't know much:).

Since: Sep 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

StephanieRM wrote:
<quoted text>
The smell was because (and she admitted this to the class) she only showered once a week, because she believed it was healthier for your body to immerse itself in its natural oils! Yeah I forgot about her she used to wear these really bright colored outfits one made her look like barney, another a banana and another a turd! I didnt like her either, but I cant complain about her too much as because of her I can type 75 wpm now!
Ew! How'd she even keep her job?

Leitchfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

I have no clue...

Leitchfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Local wrote:
As for myself I really didn't like Mr. David White. He was an ass. Also Jim Purcell, he would put me down & try to make an example of me when he was asst. principal at GCMS. That didn't last very long after my mom went to the school board. As for the teachers my kids have had Ms. Behnken terrified my daughter in the 2nd grade and she had accidents as well since she wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom. I went to the school & raised hell. My son had Ms. Debbie Smith for 1st & 5th grade & she hated him from day 1. She even told me he was slow & signed him up for special needs classes when he went to GCMS. Which he tested out of the 1st week with a 10th grade reading level. Both my kids are honor roll & never get in trouble. That tells me its the teacher not the child.
LOL Mr. White HATED ME! Especially after I told him my great grandfather fought on the German side of ww2...funniest part is now I am married to a Jew.
96 chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

class of 95 wrote:
Doc McCall, Mrs. Rose & Mrs. Moore at the middle school.
Mrs. Huffman & Mrs. Collins at the high school.
McCall...gave out homework one weekend and my dad had helped me do it and we left the ones blank that we didn't know (which was probably like 2 of em') when I turned it in he ripped it up and said I didn't finish my homework and sent me to the office--needless to say, my dad nearly floored him..lol
Mrs.Collins---ha ha ha, one morning before class started I sprayed her chair with mase....of course she accused me but I had already passes off the can to someone else, so I dumped my purse out on her desk and told her to find something to prove I had put anything in her seat...she couldn't and never did...gosh sometimes us kids were so mean, I can't believe I ever did half the crap I used to!! Thank goodness for growing up

Leitchfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

96 chick wrote:
<quoted text>
McCall...gave out homework one weekend and my dad had helped me do it and we left the ones blank that we didn't know (which was probably like 2 of em') when I turned it in he ripped it up and said I didn't finish my homework and sent me to the office--needless to say, my dad nearly floored him..lol
Mrs.Collins---ha ha ha, one morning before class started I sprayed her chair with mase....of course she accused me but I had already passes off the can to someone else, so I dumped my purse out on her desk and told her to find something to prove I had put anything in her seat...she couldn't and never did...gosh sometimes us kids were so mean, I can't believe I ever did half the crap I used to!! Thank goodness for growing up
HA...you were the one who did that I heard about that LOL I would have been a freshman then but I heard about it.

Leitchfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

well maybe a sophomore...I cant remember.
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

who wrote:
Mr. Napier in the middle school he always acted as if he was above everyone and still does.
yeah he was a douche

Ms. Duke, & Ms. Bivens @ caneyville elementary....hateful b*tches.
James H Smith

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

bruised ego wrote:
etta pierce gchs math
a nightmare
Etta Pierce was probably my best teacher throughout high school at Clarkson High School. I always wanted to be on the front row in her classes and didn't want to miss anything. She has been a great positive influence throughout my life and I am now almost 75.
Wat

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Almost 75 and you spend your time bumping up old threads.
skinny man

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Teddy White
Horrible

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Mrs. Debbie Smith. I had her for 3rd grade at Lawler. She hated me and always picked on me in front of everyone and would call me a crybaby in front of the whole class. Mrs. Dossey, the class helper, even told my mother that Mrs. Smith gave me a hard time. I truly believe there is a special place in hell for her!
Mrs. Hackley..had her for English my Sophomore year. She looked me dead in the face and told me she hated me. That bitch has issues!
Debbie Smith

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

You big crybaby!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Leitchfield Forum right now

Search the Leitchfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Le Jimbo 145,946
Who Is Mama Shell 2 hr yep 12
Family video 4 hr Sincerely 4
bo noe and the other guy (Jan '11) 4 hr Joint 46
Old Days in Leitchfield (Jan '10) 4 hr Facebooker 319
ommfg 5 hr Kylee Jo 6
Paige Ardt 7 hr Grace 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leitchfield Jobs

•••