A balancing act or twin lakes gymnastics

A balancing act or twin lakes gymnastics

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Interested

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Just wanting some info on what gym is better?
so so

Madison, TN

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I have not been impressed with either. Both are over priced and have semi knowledgable people working there. I would visit both observe some sessions, ask lots and lots of questions, and then make your selection. One place might be a better fit for your family while another place might be a better fit for my family. Just a tip...you should ask questions about what types of background checks they do on employees and what their policies about about kids and/or parents who bully. I've heard some scary things.
Fred

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Either are good, know tons of people at both, and I don't think they are over priced...have you seen how much other places cost? It really depends on what your child wants to do, and who he/she clicks with the best.
Decisions

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Depends on what your child is more interested in...I feel that Twin Lakes is more dedicated to the girls that want to cheer. The gymnastic girls kind of take the back seat so to speak...Don't know anything about Balancing Act.
Interested

Greensburg, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Thanks for the advice hopefully my girls can enjoy one of them
really

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Its a great place for girls and you raise money to help all the girls with that's called a team.and no one gets left out if the parent wants to help. Its not right other parents help and some don't want to.they had fund raisers and you can. Get sponsors
Class

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Go and observe a class at each place. Twin Lakes also has a website. Usually your first class is free so maybe your daughter could try them both and see which one she likes best.
cheer

Brownsville, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
We have fun at twinlakes and will enjoy the competitions at Nashville Tenn. And we love
Jennifer.
really

Brownsville, KY

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Well nobody has quit so i dont think its anyone from twinlakes put it on there.And its a great place. We got first place at louisville today .So Jennifer must know what shes doing
Stacey

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Feb 25, 2013
I have two girls that attend Twin Lakes Gymnastics. Jennifer and her staff are awesome with them! They've learned far more than I expected at this point, not only tumbling, but hard work ethics, and never giving up! Keep up the good work Twin Lakes!

I've never been to A Balancing Act but I have talked to others that have and they like it there as well.

Grayson County should be thankful to have 2 ladies that dedicate so much time to our kids!
Jennifer

Brandenburg, KY

#23 Feb 26, 2013
I am the owner of Twin Lakes Gymnastics and I really don't think that anyone should be bashing my gym or balancing act gymnastics. Stacey (owner of balancing Act) and I both love our girls and try our best to make our kids and parents happy. I think both places are great and either place would be good for your child to go to. As business owners, I am sure we are going to make a few mistakes, just as anyone. But I can say that we both want to do what is best for our kids and our programs. So, please be considerate. We are working with Grayson county youth and trying to make a positive impact in their lives and in this community. Lets set a good example for our kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curious 10 min curious 1
amanda grace 42 min Haley 3
Jeremy 47 min Finally 3
bluegrass automotive 4 hr truth 1
Future Designs 16 hr mark 8
farmers feedmill 18 hr Disturbed 8
farmers feed mill Sat eyewitness 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance