Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2011
Can anyone tell me anything about it?
Who was in it?
Are they Ok?
Friend

Brandenburg, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2011
Is this the wreck that happened on Salt River Road and the new by-pass about 11:30 last night? My understanding is that Mark Klineline, a dear friend, was tragically killed in an accident there. May he rest in peace.
Amanda Bruce

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2011
Mark is the brother of my ex-mother inlaw.It is true it was him.Remember the family in ur prayers.
Concerned

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2011
Friend wrote:
Is this the wreck that happened on Salt River Road and the new by-pass about 11:30 last night? My understanding is that Mark Klineline, a dear friend, was tragically killed in an accident there. May he rest in peace.
Sorry for you all's loss, I had heard there was one in Clarkson and was worried about a friend. But this might have been the wreck I heard about. I will keep you all in my prayers.
illtellyou

Saint Francis, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2011
I liked him....wish I knew what happened....prayers are with the loved ones.
concerned

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2011
there was a head on collision on 1214 yesterday afternoon around 430 also I know they had to fly one to University hospital
not sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2011
I HEARD it was someone named Tracy injury- broken hip. and don't know anything else.
Friend

Brandenburg, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2011
There were two wrecks at that same intersection yesterday, that both were very bad. Not for sure about the first one though, and I really don't know much about Mark's wreck, only that it was him.
FYI

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2011
not sure wrote:
I HEARD it was someone named Tracy injury- broken hip. and don't know anything else.
Tracy Wright
thetruth

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2011
Friend wrote:
I would like to see Mr. Klineline's autopsy report along with if there were any controlled substances in his system at the time of the accident.
dumb

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Mar 14, 2011
And what would you do?Press charges,you are so freakin stupid.I am sure his family would much rather be visiting him in jail then where they are.Have a lil bit of respect for them..
OMG 101

Greenville, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2011
really don't matter what he has done now ..it's in the hands of GOD ... so please shut the hell up Mark and his family r my friends and they b hurting really bad now so go spread your shiy else where...lpn
HAVE SOME COMPASSION

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2011
Dear Lord help you all. Mark was a good person, he always treated myself and my family with the best respect. He loved his children!! Please let this die, he wouldn't want his name smeared all over this website. From what I understand his daughter had surgery and he had been at the hospital with her most of the day!!
supporter

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2011
Mark was at the hospital with his daughter all day, he called her at 10:41 p.m. Friday night to see how she was doing and to let her know he loved her and would call her in the morning.(Saturday)..We have all had faults in our lives at one time or another and we have no right to assume or make judgement against anyone. I have known Mark for over 30 years and he has always..always been there for support whenever tragedy struck my family. So please, show some respect..many people are hurting..you never know when tragedy may hit your family..I would hope you wouldn't want someone "assuming" the worst..God Bless you
thetruth

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2011
I dont care if you have know him 90 years. I want Mark's toxicology report for the date of the crash. I dont care if he hung next to Jesus Christ on the Cross.
curious

Brandenburg, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2011
thetruth wrote:
I dont care if you have know him 90 years. I want Mark's toxicology report for the date of the crash. I dont care if he hung next to Jesus Christ on the Cross.
And what difference does that make to you? Is it really any of your business at all?
thetruth

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Mar 16, 2011
Yes it is. I drive these roads and my grandchildren drive these roads. I intend to go to Clay Ratley and file charges if any controlled dangerous substances were found in Mr. Klineline's system.
grow up

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 16, 2011
for starters if you knew anything you will not see the toxicology report. A) because its truely none of your business and B) because he was the only person involved. So get over it regardless of what he was or was not doing he has 2 daughters that are completely devestated at the loss of their father. SO GROW UP AND GET UR ASS OFF THE HIGH HORSE. His family may get the copy but you will not. "thetruth" you are an ignorant piece of crap. Why don't you go and tell mr. ratley that. bahahahahaha
Amanda Bruce

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Mar 16, 2011
thetruth wrote:
Yes it is. I drive these roads and my grandchildren drive these roads. I intend to go to Clay Ratley and file charges if any controlled dangerous substances were found in Mr. Klineline's system.
If he did have anything in his system what r they going to do now.Go on in there dumbass so Clay Ratley can laugh his ass off at ur stupid ass.Let him rest in peace.
thetruth

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2011
I, as a tax-paying citizen of 56 years of age will investigate and aquire a copy of the toxicology report for Mr. Klineline. I have read the copies of the accident report and I have been investigating automobile and boating accidents for over 20 years as a hobby and in my expert opinion, a review of Mr. Klineline's toxicology report is warranted in this case.
I don't care if he has 19 daughters, I drive these roads everyday and I demand justice and I will pursue this under the freedom of information act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min yeehaw 5,215
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 28 min Bill 26,279
Adrienne Bratcher 43 min Me too 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,774
people stealing from WalMart... wtf are they bl... 3 hr Wrong 15
dont trust pat riley ,paint and sealcoating (Aug '10) 6 hr Convinced 25
Former Boss refusing to Pay 7 hr I will do all I can 5
•••
•••
•••

Leitchfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE