Daniel Hughes biggest rat in history

Daniel Hughes biggest rat in history

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Payback

Casey, IL

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Daniel Hughes is a paid informat for Todd Cave now and worked for Danny Payne first. Dan is a thief, uses anyone he can and will suck c*ck for a fix.. Its not right for the biggest junkies to be protected by law, whenever they are more ofa threat to anyone in the community then the ones wearing orange!
4real

Casey, IL

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Yep, their is nothing worse than a thieving rat, besides a f*g thieving rat! Dan has it coming in time
Sounds like

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2011
So he ratted you and your friends out?
4real

Casey, IL

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Sounds like"]So he ratted you and your friends out? So did I hit a nerve? Is Dan ur butt bubby or wath bi*ch?
jesse

Casey, IL

#6 Oct 18, 2011
Is this daniel hughes the same one who used to work at BB's Italian Resturant?(Yep thats the same piece of sh*t)
Sounds like

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2011
4real wrote:
Sounds like"]So he ratted you and your friends out? So did I hit a nerve? Is Dan ur butt bubby or wath bi*ch?
Nope, I just don't like dead beat dope heads that can't read, write, or spell. What is a butt bubby? RATS RULE, DOPE HEADS AREN"T COOL.
4real

Casey, IL

#8 Oct 18, 2011
Sounds like"
Nope, I just don't like dead beat dope heads that can't read, write, or spell. What is a butt bubby? RATS RULE, DOPE HEADS AREN"T COOL. First of all lets not compare intelligents, ud lose! 2nd of all I work a he*l of alot more than ur pus*y as*, so dont go there! And finally get DansDick out ur mouth,"f*gs arent cool neither! And if I want leave ur address so u can b added to the ass beaten list with ur BUTT BUDDY
james

Casey, IL

#9 Oct 18, 2011
I dont know about Dan being a rat or gay, and dont mess with any drugs myself. But a few years back I bought a gun from him that turned out to be stolen so hes not trust worthy! Havent seen him since...
Heath Ledger

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2011
james wrote:
I dont know about Dan being a rat or gay, and dont mess with any drugs myself. But a few years back I bought a gun from him that turned out to be stolen so hes not trust worthy! Havent seen him since...
Did you puff his wewe for payment, for the gun?Rem me??
urdady

Casey, IL

#11 Oct 19, 2011
Did you puff his wewe for payment, for the gun?Rem me?? Heath Ledger, by reading ur comment I bet it would be safe to say ur a f*g and a retard all wrapped up in one!
Watchout

Casey, IL

#12 Oct 21, 2011
Beware of Dan Hughes he is a needle using junkie, he gave my cousin hepatitis, this is true and I dont want anyone else to end up like her. Dan you are a worthless piece of shit!

Since: Jul 11

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Oct 21, 2011
Heath Ledger wrote:
<quoted text>Did you puff his wewe for payment, for the gun?Rem me??
OK, maybe, if you're not dissing me, you might be a little bit funny...maybe...(hehe)
HUMN

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2011
james wrote:
A few years ago. LIke maybe about 8 or 9 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allison Whitehead 58 min Mommybear 3
Who is the most compassionate obgyn in leitchfi... 1 hr Mommybear 3
Town Growing Again 1 hr LMAO 7
mcdonalds drive thru 3 hr vortex 18
whos cheating 3 hr Homewrecker 5
Who’s the blonde girl? 4 hr just sayin 8
class of 2006 rules 7 hr jump box 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance