First Prev
of 3
Next Last
worthless

Greensburg, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2010
Since convicted felons cannot vote and will never hold any type of productive job (because of their felony conviction) or attain any education, I think they should all be forced onto a full time chain gang to pick up trash on the roads and clean up meth labs throughout the state. This would serve as a form of legalized slavery. This way they would be forced to contribute to society.
Ur Stupid

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2010
worthless wrote:
Since convicted felons cannot vote and will never hold any type of productive job (because of their felony conviction) or attain any education, I think they should all be forced onto a full time chain gang to pick up trash on the roads and clean up meth labs throughout the state. This would serve as a form of legalized slavery. This way they would be forced to contribute to society.
You have no idea how many felons are out there....i am surrounded by them all day and they work among all of us, there are loopholes to everything, even to hiring on felons!!!!!Many felons learn there lessons and contribute more to society than a non-felon will ever think about contributing. Most felon cases are drug-related and people who have done drugs and cleaned their lives up have already been to hell and back and are very strong people!!!!!In fact i must admit they are best kinda people ive ever met!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha

Clarkson, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2010
Ypur retarded. If thats the case why are you at home right now and not working? Maybe you need to get off your dead ass and get a job. The only difference between you and them was they got caught and you didnt. Get a life!!!
ha ha

Clarkson, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2010
Ur Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how many felons are out there....i am surrounded by them all day and they work among all of us, there are loopholes to everything, even to hiring on felons!!!!!Many felons learn there lessons and contribute more to society than a non-felon will ever think about contributing. Most felon cases are drug-related and people who have done drugs and cleaned their lives up have already been to hell and back and are very strong people!!!!!In fact i must admit they are best kinda people ive ever met!!!!!!!!!!
Very well said!!!
a convicted felon

Vilonia, AR

#5 Mar 9, 2010
yes i ama a convicted felon myself and i am a 26 year old mother of three beautiful children. yes i do have a drug charge and i am on parole. you see people need to stop judging people just because of having a felony or whatever they may have. we all have a story. i wittnessed my husband committ suicide and i didnt have anyone to turn to because everyone else was turning to me and i just basicaly lost it and i did drugs to block it out and to get ne through the days. i did 3 years in prision. now i have rreieved my G.E.D. i have 11 credits in college and i am certig=fied with the bord of labor in horticulture. so for someone to say that we need to be tied to a chain gang in order to be made to be productive citizens really aggrivates me, because everyone has done something in their lives that could have landed them in prison or ar least in jail but just didnt get caught. honestly i am kind of greatful that i got locked up because that was my rock bottom and all i have done since then is move up and on with my life and it has shown me how to be more appreciative for everything and everyone in my life. so instead of judging someone put yourself in their shoes and take a second and think of yourself
sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2010
a convicted felon wrote:
yes i ama a convicted felon myself and i am a 26 year old mother of three beautiful children. yes i do have a drug charge and i am on parole. you see people need to stop judging people just because of having a felony or whatever they may have. we all have a story. i wittnessed my husband committ suicide and i didnt have anyone to turn to because everyone else was turning to me and i just basicaly lost it and i did drugs to block it out and to get ne through the days. i did 3 years in prision. now i have rreieved my G.E.D. i have 11 credits in college and i am certig=fied with the bord of labor in horticulture. so for someone to say that we need to be tied to a chain gang in order to be made to be productive citizens really aggrivates me, because everyone has done something in their lives that could have landed them in prison or ar least in jail but just didnt get caught. honestly i am kind of greatful that i got locked up because that was my rock bottom and all i have done since then is move up and on with my life and it has shown me how to be more appreciative for everything and everyone in my life. so instead of judging someone put yourself in their shoes and take a second and think of yourself
May God bless you and your kids
Misty

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2010
My brother is a convicted felon and he works his butt off every single day.
People make mistakes, and then they learn from them.
You cant keep someone from living a productive life from a mistake.
My brother has a family now, works everyday, and is one of the greatest people you'd get the pleasure of meeting.
You need to open your eyes some, they've done their time, now let them try to live their lives without someone like you trying to knock them back down again!
sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2010
Misty wrote:
My brother is a convicted felon and he works his butt off every single day.
People make mistakes, and then they learn from them.
You cant keep someone from living a productive life from a mistake.
My brother has a family now, works everyday, and is one of the greatest people you'd get the pleasure of meeting.
You need to open your eyes some, they've done their time, now let them try to live their lives without someone like you trying to knock them back down again!
AMEN!!!!!!!!
stupid people

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2010
You know some people get felonies for defending themselves in a fight. Do you really think that they should have to be in your "legalized slavery?" There are loop holes SOME felons are even able to go to college. Oh and as far as never hold a productive job...it takes all jobs to make this world go round. STUPID!
me too

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2010
I am a convicted felon, i went to jail for burglary. I hjave a fantastic job and a beautiful family. If i never told you i was a felon you could never even guess it. Some of the stupid people in this town don't even realize how easy it is to become a felon. You dont realize how it feels to be judged every day there after for a mistake you made in a lowpoint of your life. And i do agree the majority of people talking bout felons not having a job needs to get off topix and do some community service theselves they might feel better when the day is over.
worthless

Greensburg, KY

#11 Mar 9, 2010
a convicted felon wrote:
I'll bet you're a born again Christian as well. At any point during your 11 college hours did you ever take a spelling or punctuation class? Oh wait, they probably covered that in high school after you dropped out. Are you on disability?
worthless

Greensburg, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2010
me too wrote:
I am a convicted felon, i went to jail for burglary. I hjave a fantastic job and a beautiful family. If i never told you i was a felon you could never even guess it. Some of the stupid people in this town don't even realize how easy it is to become a felon. You dont realize how it feels to be judged every day there after for a mistake you made in a lowpoint of your life. And i do agree the majority of people talking bout felons not having a job needs to get off topix and do some community service theselves they might feel better when the day is over.
For what its worth, Bel Cheese or Legget and Platt does not qualify as "a fantastic job". Both are good work for convicts, however.
wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2010
worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you're a born again Christian as well. At any point during your 11 college hours did you ever take a spelling or punctuation class? Oh wait, they probably covered that in high school after you dropped out. Are you on disability?
are you on disability is that why your at home on your dead piece of sh.. a.. judging other people why arent you ouy working since you went all through high school, put that diploma to some good besides at home or on here grading people for their spelling, I think that girl is doing a good job with her life, people like you is why people get out here and act crazy upon the public because you never see any good in people or give them a chance in life because your always putting them down, oh I'm a drop out to but got my ged and is working on my bachelors degree but never been a conficted felon but has family that has but I'm glad they got caught for abusing prescription drugs because now they are cured from that habit, I bet you have a hard time figuring out a text message if you think the spelling on here is bad, I don't know how you even make it through life if you can't figure out what people are saying on here
worthless

Greensburg, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>are you on disability is that why your at home on your dead piece of sh.. a.. judging other people why arent you ouy working since you went all through high school, put that diploma to some good besides at home or on here grading people for their spelling, I think that girl is doing a good job with her life, people like you is why people get out here and act crazy upon the public because you never see any good in people or give them a chance in life because your always putting them down, oh I'm a drop out to but got my ged and is working on my bachelors degree but never been a conficted felon but has family that has but I'm glad they got caught for abusing prescription drugs because now they are cured from that habit, I bet you have a hard time figuring out a text message if you think the spelling on here is bad, I don't know how you even make it through life if you can't figure out what people are saying on here
Actually i have put my diploma to use, as well as my B.A and M.A (that means Bachelors degree and Masters Degree) which is now why I am sitting at home on my "dead piece of sh.. a.." as you so eloquently put it. You see, I have the luxury of only working three days a week. However, I also made 92K last year after taxes. What did you pull in, inbred?
ANd no, I do not really have a problem "figuring out text messages", because the people who text me utilize complete sentences, proper gramer, and correct spaling, oops I mean spelling.
some people

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2010
worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i have put my diploma to use, as well as my B.A and M.A (that means Bachelors degree and Masters Degree) which is now why I am sitting at home on my "dead piece of sh.. a.." as you so eloquently put it. You see, I have the luxury of only working three days a week. However, I also made 92K last year after taxes. What did you pull in, inbred?
ANd no, I do not really have a problem "figuring out text messages", because the people who text me utilize complete sentences, proper gramer, and correct spaling, oops I mean spelling.
Oops...and GRAMMAR. Too funny!!!
Tired of bleeding hearts

Cleburne, TX

#16 Mar 9, 2010
Felons are felons. Some are productive people that messed up when they were young. Others are adults that can't figure out how to live right or refuse to live right. Some felons are different than others. Sex offenders are the worst. I agree with Ron White, sex offenders should have NO rights whether they spent their time in prison or not and should be forced to put a sign in their front yard at the street telling everyone that they are sex offending scum and can't be trusted by society. The rest of the felons can be fixed if they are willing but statistically speaking, most felons become institutionalized and can't function in society so they do something just to get back to prison where they can live and be someone important. Whichever your opinion is, certainly there is no need for name calling and judging those on here that post their opinion.
To Mr. or Mrs. Ur Stupid, if felons are the best kind of people you have ever met.....perhaps you should raise the bar on who you hang around with.

“Accurately Observant”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#17 Mar 9, 2010
unrelated question, but inspired by thread topic

WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A 3 DAY BACKGROUND CHECK IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A WEAPON AT A PAWN SHOP

BUT SOME JERK OFF CAN WALK INTO WALMART AND BUY A SHOTGUN WITH NO SUCH BACKGROUND CHECK?

am I misinformed, or is something wrong here?
ha ha

Clarkson, KY

#18 Mar 9, 2010
worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd no, I do not really have a problem "figuring out text messages", because the people who text me utilize complete sentences, proper gramer, and correct spaling, oops I mean
spelling.
yeah.. ur probably some loser who is 45, living at your mother's, drawing a check. If not I would love to know what you do three days a week to make 92K a year...prostitution maybe?? Ha Ha
wondering

Lexington, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2010
worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know you just sat their and lied out your dead beat butt, you don't work on WallStreet keep on dreaming, if you had any intelligence you wouldn't be putting people down that are improving their lives,92K thats funny you wish
lol

Lebanon, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2010
I agree with some of these posts, sure I think a child molester should work on a chain gang, and never let free. Someone that has killed someone in cold blood and has been proved guilty sure. But as someone stated being a felon isnt as hard as some people thenk. While a senior in high school I was facing 1-5 years for assault and a felony record for a fight. Yes a fight. I got out of it with a good lawyer and alot of money but none the less if it wasnt for that I would have a felony record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I screwed Courtney elmore (Mar '15) 27 min Courtney 31
Can I still recieve my SSI/Disability Check aft... (Jun '12) 2 hr Faith 216
Twin Lakes Liquors 4 hr hotdog 1
Tiffany Noe 4 hr Smh 4
Heather C. 5 hr Who cares 5
Goose 7 hr Animalname 4
Does any one know the landlord Jesse Pierce??? 10 hr Twyla 31

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance