another meth bust?

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 19, 2014
Anybody hear of a the house that was raided today off 259 over behind dollar general? Was there a meth lab in there, who were the people or person living there? Anyone know?
knew it would happen

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 20, 2014
Yes it was a active method lab. It was Rickey hicks and girlfriend. Their one year old baby was in the house. Plus a little girl that was handcap. It's sad i drive down the street everyday and there is kids up and down the street. Your never know what's going on right next door anymore. Knew this house was going to get busted because people are in and out all the time. Just don't understand why there wasn't more people going to jail. The uncle of Ricky David didn't go but is the ring leader. There is a lot of people that is sick in that house include David wife and mentally ill brother i feel so sorry for them.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 20, 2014
knew it would happen wrote:
Yes it was a active method lab. It was Rickey hicks and girlfriend. Their one year old baby was in the house. Plus a little girl that was handcap. It's sad i drive down the street everyday and there is kids up and down the street. Your never know what's going on right next door anymore. Knew this house was going to get busted because people are in and out all the time. Just don't understand why there wasn't more people going to jail. The uncle of Ricky David didn't go but is the ring leader. There is a lot of people that is sick in that house include David wife and mentally ill brother i feel so sorry for them.
Seriously? Wow, well thats what they get! And as for david, he should have been busted as well ! I feel sorry for the baby and the handicap girl...so innocent! Was ricky an girlfriend both doing the meth or were they manufacturing it? Either way, this is not going to be good. Where is the baby?
Really

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2014
Was this a recent bust? I hadn't seen anything about it in the news

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 20, 2014
Really wrote:
Was this a recent bust? I hadn't seen anything about it in the news
Happened yesterday

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 20, 2014
Just got news that a girl named April Stewart (whoever that is) helped to save these lives by reporting that place. A big thanks to her! Also heard that little baby is being put in foster care, not so sure bout that handicap girl but shes in Kosairs in louisville right now.
rosalee

Tampa, FL

#7 Aug 20, 2014
What town was this in
Thank you

Munfordville, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2014
Thank you for keeping us all informed of information you nosey piece of shit. How about letting the authorities do there jobs and let the info out as they deem appropriate. That's what is wrong with you shitwhipes you gotta but into every else's business and blurt out what you hear, or think, on a public website. Do you think the victims here appreciate there names threw out here like this? Why don't you peices of shit let all this info out on Facebook? It's because you can not hide behind your computer.
Thank you

Munfordville, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2014
Reckless81 wrote:
Just got news that a girl named April Stewart (whoever that is) helped to save these lives by reporting that place. A big thanks to her! Also heard that little baby is being put in foster care, not so sure bout that handicap girl but shes in Kosairs in louisville right now.
do you also think that the girl who reported this likes her name on this shit site so everyone including these peoples family members knows who got them busted? I'm glad she did, but you don't even know her by your comment, so you think it's ok to put her name out here like this? You are a piece of work for sure. Who are you? What is your name? I would like to know who is so full of answers. It's ok you put her name in here, what is yours?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 20, 2014
Thank you wrote:
Thank you for keeping us all informed of information you nosey piece of shit. How about letting the authorities do there jobs and let the info out as they deem appropriate. That's what is wrong with you shitwhipes you gotta but into every else's business and blurt out what you hear, or think, on a public website. Do you think the victims here appreciate there names threw out here like this? Why don't you peices of shit let all this info out on Facebook? It's because you can not hide behind your computer.
Lmao whos nosey?!! Why dont you mind your own damn business an practice what you preach! Stay off this subject if your gonna bit*h about it !

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12 Aug 20, 2014
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>do you also think that the girl who reported this likes her name on this shit site so everyone including these peoples family members knows who got them busted? I'm glad she did, but you don't even know her by your comment, so you think it's ok to put her name out here like this? You are a piece of work for sure. Who are you? What is your name? I would like to know who is so full of answers. It's ok you put her name in here, what is yours?
Blah blah blah...oh and BLAH ! Get lost aint nobody talking to you!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Aug 20, 2014
Next?
april stewart

United States

#14 Aug 20, 2014
Reckless81 wrote:
Next?
April Stewart married to Aaron king biggest meth head of all gunta rat ....she lives on Bloomington rd town view lane lot 90 next to Allen Clemons
Thank you

Munfordville, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2014
Reckless81 wrote:
Next?
So what's your name? It's perfectly ok to put names out here isn't it?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 20, 2014
april stewart wrote:
<quoted text>April Stewart married to Aaron king biggest meth head of all gunta rat ....she lives on Bloomington rd town view lane lot 90 next to Allen Clemons
Lol love it !
Thank you

Munfordville, KY

#17 Aug 20, 2014
Reckless81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao whos nosey?!! Why dont you mind your own damn business an practice what you preach! Stay off this subject if your gonna bit*h about it !
Mind my own business? You placed this info of yours on a public website. I just want to know who gave you the ok to put names out here like you did. Would you want someone and there family knowing you busted them out for meth you piece of shit!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 20, 2014
Again!...blah blah blah go on somewhere! Nobody told you to click on this subject !
lol

Vine Grove, KY

#19 Aug 20, 2014
Thank You is awfully upset. Must be quilty too.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#20 Aug 20, 2014
lol wrote:
Thank You is awfully upset. Must be quilty too.
Rotf ! Yep my thoughts exactly ! Lol
informant

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Aug 21, 2014
from the way some of you are cryin over those that got busted, sounds like your mad cause your dealer got caught. for one...who in their right mind would defend drug dealers? except drug heads.
2nd. was we all know meth will kill you, they make that shit out of toxins, thats already poisonous, and dumbasses use it to get high for awhile...hell go sniff some gas or something.
I for one commend whoever turned them in...more people need to do the same.
if anyone knows of someone dealing drugs even if you suspect them of it.. turn them in, do the right thing, if you don't your just as bad as the ones dealin/making it. if you just sit there an do nothing, or in a way helping them get the drugs on the street.
I for one, if I was to ever supect someone of dealing or akin those drugs, you can be for sure that i'd turn them in.
also by callin someone a rat for doing the right thing, only proves your a idiot, and really need to grow up, and try to find some common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Miller goes to jail!!! 3 hr Take a law class 15
Tasha Edwards 5 hr Nuttlessone 2
Leitchfield? 10 hr BOO 3
Wal-mart employee's 23 hr Wayne 2
Gas ripoff Sun not surprised 12
Family video Sun Wanna get to know... 6
Need everyone's opinion Sun wow 32
Leitchfield Dating
Find my Match

Leitchfield Jobs

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Leitchfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leitchfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]