fatal car wreck tonight on wk parkway...

fatal car wreck tonight on wk parkway between clarkson and leitchfield

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Concerned citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Anyone know who was involved in this and what happened?
debb

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Are you talking about the one with the red truck involved. I saw the truck come though town it was a mess. My daughter said it had a sheet on it which means someone died i dont have a clue.
Concerned citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2012
yeah thats the one just hope it wasnt anyone I know, its terrible if its anyone but even worse when it hits home. The parkway was shut down for quite some time tonight because of it
just me

Prattsville, AR

#4 Oct 21, 2012
when we came frome e-town there was a big 5th wheel camper demolished in the median couldn't see much else.
mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2012
debb wrote:
Are you talking about the one with the red truck involved. I saw the truck come though town it was a mess. My daughter said it had a sheet on it which means someone died i dont have a clue.
No one was killed.
concern

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2012
I saw this wreck on my way back from e-town and it looked really bad. I looked on the news for information on it but can find anything. Hope everyone is alright that was involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephine haycraft-Miller 17 min Really 18
Leitchfield subway 25 min Just wondering 1
Tiffany Noe 35 min Dumb leitchfield ... 6
Promiscuous good looking females around. Don't ... 1 hr There are plenty 3
Stefanie Litesy 1 hr Amelia 1
amanda grant 2 hr Knowknow 17
Robert wells pluming 2 hr Ex worker 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance