Just Me

Vine Grove, KY

#24 Dec 4, 2013
I agree....make HIM pay for what he did. But just keep in mind that she is truly an innocent bystander in this too. She loved him, has a child with him and he did her wrong too. Ya gotta admit though, it was commendable of her to offer to make things right with your family. But you are absolutely right, HE needs to take care of settling it, not her or his family. Good luck, I hope you find him!
ugh

Morgantown, KY

#25 Dec 4, 2013
I know she is innocent in this and if I thought different I'd be lookin for her too and ur right it is nice she offered but like I said it isn't her responsibility for her to pay for his screw ups and not his family and his family wouldn't believe it anyway it do anything about it because he is the golden child out of the three of them. I don't blame her for anything that he has ever done unless she knew about it which it doesn't seem like she does since they are gettin a divorce after she found everything out
Jessica

United States

#26 Dec 5, 2013
Thanks to those who are kind enough to care about me in all of this. He truly is the greatest con artist alive! He's a pathological liar and he's so good at it that he probably actually believes his own lies. When we met I was really going through a lot! Yes I was on the rebound but as I said he is the greatest con artist alive! He treated my son just like he was his own, even got my dad to like him and my dad has never liked a single guy that I have ever been with! I feel horrible for everyone that he has hurt or taken things from. I don't want to fix things for him but I don't want other people to be hurt either! Believe me I feel like the biggest idiot in the world right now!
Phil Shiffley

United States

#27 Dec 5, 2013
Win-Win ??
ugh

Morgantown, KY

#28 Dec 8, 2013
Don't feel like an idiot. I know he is good at lying. I seen it first hand. But hopefully you are realizing he isn't going to change. He may for awhile but he can't stay away from that lifestyle. He just can't. He done good for a bit when he was out then he went straight back to it. I don't like him. I never have and never will after what he done to my family. No matter how many times he says sorry it will never change that he stole things that will never be able to be replaced and can never be replaced. And you don't need to feel bad because you didn't know know about it. He needs to feel like the piece of shit he is because of how many people has tried to help him and how many he won't get help from again.
Wow

Coxs Creek, KY

#29 Dec 15, 2013
First, his wife runs him off, now he has returned and managed to almost crush a childs hand. I just don't get it. When will Jessica learn? It's a shame it wasn't his own hand so he can't steal anything else from anyone. I don't get why she takes him back, especially after he causes pain to her other son. Lucky I'm not the childs parent or I'd beat his ass. He's a real piece of shit that deserves to be thrown in a hole and left there!
family

Ashburn, VA

#30 Dec 26, 2013
well ur wish has come true. he was caught on his way back from louisville with needels, heroin passed out on side of road with his and jessicas baby in the car!!!!!! Lisa Woosley was suppose to go pick him up at U of L hosp and take him to rehab BUT she took him to her house instead. UNBELIEVABLE. They r set to arrest him when he goes to court. I guess will see how big of a rat he really is...
Observation

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Dec 26, 2013
Wow really?? What a loser!!! Grow up.
Concerned

Ardsley, NY

#32 Jan 6, 2014
Someone needs to call child services. If she is still allowing this guy to come around and be neglectful with the kids then authorities need to be involved.
Truth

United States

#33 Jan 8, 2014
Jessica,
Looks like you should have stuck with your first husband and not slept around on him. Seems like he was honest and hardworking. You were shopping around behind his back and got what you deserved.
Jessica Keown

United States

#34 Jan 10, 2014
Wow really???? I guess u don't know me or my first husband very well!!!! If u did then u would realize that your statement is a bunch of BS! But I myself have contacted child services! I have a custody order in place right now and Adam Woosley is allowed nowhere near my kids or my home! If I had known anything that was going on he would have been gone a long time ago!! Just imagine being told by your husband that him and your son were going to walmart. Then he texts u the entire time telling u how long the lines at Walmart are. Then 20 mins later u call his phone to try to get him to hurry up and a police officer an hour away answers his phone telling u that he's unconcious on the side of i65 because he overdosed on heroin with your baby in the backseat!!! I was completely blindsided by all of this! You can say whatever u want about me. What matters is that I now know what kind of person he is and I am keeping him far away from my children and myself!
Some one who knows

United States

#35 Jan 11, 2014
Jessica u knew he went to Louisville to get u some drugs bc the night before u wanted meth. So they really need to check u also. The reason he had his son with him is bc u wouldn't get out of bed and watch him. U was to drunk to watch ur kid. So u made Adam take him. And when they found Adam u had to call ur dad to get u to drive u up there to get the baby. U was puking all the way up there. So u need to get ur story straight before u start running ur mouth about Adam. Oh yea and stop trying to get ahold of him everyday to pay ur bills. Maybe Jeremy needs to take his child and u get ur lazy ass out and get a job. The only reason u wanted Adam was for drugs. So u need a hair test!! And ur the good person when u have other men at ur house when he was gone so maybe u need to be the one that gets checked. So stay off of Adams ass he is not a bad person he just got messed up with the wrong bunch of people like Jessica and her friends.
ugh

Morgantown, KY

#36 Jan 11, 2014
Wrong about how Adam isn't a bad person. I HAVE KNOW THAT POS MY WHOLE LIFE!!! he was trouble ALONG time before he met Jessica. Idk much about her cause idk her so I can't defend the drug thing with her. But I do know Adam is a piece of shit. Always has been always will be that's why he isn't allowed around his first child. He will never stay off the shit. Everytime he has all the help and support in the world but then runs back to it. So no it wasn't when he met Jessica he went to jail before her for a reason. He is a dope head. Always has been and always will be. I know him. He can pull the wool over alot of peoples eyes who don't know him but for us who are unfortunate to know him we do know how that boy runs his life and he runs it in drugs. Nothing and no one will ever get him to quit. He is nothing but a boy because a MAN wouldn't do that to his child.
Jessica Keown

United States

#37 Jan 16, 2014
Some one who knows wrote:
Jessica u knew he went to Louisville to get u some drugs bc the night before u wanted meth. So they really need to check u also. The reason he had his son with him is bc u wouldn't get out of bed and watch him. U was to drunk to watch ur kid. So u made Adam take him. And when they found Adam u had to call ur dad to get u to drive u up there to get the baby. U was puking all the way up there. So u need to get ur story straight before u start running ur mouth about Adam. Oh yea and stop trying to get ahold of him everyday to pay ur bills. Maybe Jeremy needs to take his child and u get ur lazy ass out and get a job. The only reason u wanted Adam was for drugs. So u need a hair test!! And ur the good person when u have other men at ur house when he was gone so maybe u need to be the one that gets checked. So stay off of Adams ass he is not a bad person he just got messed up with the wrong bunch of people like Jessica and her friends.
So I am guessing that this is Preston Gage Johnson! Only one other person could be as stupid as Adam and that's his heroin junkie side kick! You're a piece of shit just like Adam is! Neither of you are worth the waste of air on this earth! I would LOVE for the courts to drug test me and Adam both! I'm not like Adam just FYI! It takes one really stupid person to try to blame me and my friends for Adams drug use! Me and none of my friends do drugs!
Adams been a pos his entire life! He always will be! It will never ever change! Please forgive me for believing in someone and giving them a second chance in life!!! Believe me I see now that I was wrong in doing so! Some people just don't deserve second chances!
Jessica Keown

United States

#38 Jan 16, 2014
And since u seem to know Adam so well tell him to show up in court next time!!! He's known about both court dates and has been a no show both times!
ugh

Morgantown, KY

#39 Jan 16, 2014
Well if he ain't showin up in court that means he will have a bench warrant down here just like he has a warrant in Louisville and shepardsville. There will be no way he can get out this time. Thank goodness. He deserves everything he gets!!
Lol

United States

#41 Jul 8, 2014
He's making meth in Clarkson now. Staying with Mary L
Stak

United States

#42 Jul 8, 2014
Lol wrote:
No surprise there. He's a pos always has been always will be. Maybe this time when he overdoses he'll die. That's what should have happened that last time
marybeth

Elizabethtown, IN

#43 Jul 26, 2014
Lol wrote:
For u to knw..he is out of town workin..he doesnt live with me..a call to my p.o interfered thr..but its still all good..blieve tht..he hasnt bn makein meth or evn doin it nowhr..get a freakin life trash
ugh

Morgantown, KY

#44 Jul 26, 2014
Please with your two back grounds y'all are doin something. Maybe not meth but maybe heroin? That's his drug of choice from when he got caught last time. And yeah I'd say y'all can't live together with both of your records. But drug heads will be drug heads and wh*res will be wh*res. No wonder he doesn't see his children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play time 2 hr Ex hubby 5
Justin hack 2 hr Lmfao 1
Jeremy sines (Oct '14) 7 hr Wow 13
Heather C. 8 hr ARG 2
Steven white 10 hr Squeaks 3
bbc 13 hr Herpies 10
David "Dave" Robinson 15 hr Tara 2

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance