Next Last
ugh

Brownsville, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2013
Does anyone know where he is
Oh My

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2013
I am not sure. HE was married to Jessica Keown-Harris, but I am not sure they are together anymore. I kind of take it they aren't as I never hear her speak of him anymore. He was a psycho in school!!!
ugh

Brownsville, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Trust me I don't want him lol he is the scum of the earth he has just done some stuff to my family that I need to talk to him about
ugh

Brownsville, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2013
Jessica his parents aren't going to do nothing to him. He is the golden child of that family when he is the worse one out of the three. So that's not going to help. There is no way you can take care of it because I am sure you don't know what he is stealing everyday and its probably long gone by now.
ugh

Brownsville, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2013
yeah she will be lucky. And I hope she doesn't have one but when you lay with something that is always going to cheat, lie, steal, and screw everyone over and know about it she aint no better but seems like she is starting to get a little wiser. But everyone deserves a second chance but that boy not man that boy has gotten way too many to count. so he deserves to go back to jail.
Jessica

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2013
Believe me I didn't know about everything. I do now and that's why he's no longer here! No telling where he is! He's lucky that my dad didn't kill him
ugh

Brownsville, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2013
Well hopefully u did BUT it still doesn't help with all the shit he has done and nobody can get the things he took back. He stole stuff so he could sell it or trade it for either crack or heroine or pills and there is no gettin the stuff back he stole.
Phil Shiffley

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 3, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Believe me I didn't know about everything. I do now and that's why he's no longer here! No telling where he is! He's lucky that my dad didn't kill him
I would call it good if you want to work off his owed debt
Jessica

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2013
Trust me he did plenty to me as well! He got me for $2000! He wrecked my dads truck and I had to take care of getting it fixed! I'm selling all of his stuff now lol! I'm sorry for what he has done to everyone. I had no idea.
Yep

Leitchfield, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2013
Has anyone seen him around lately? We need to have a chat...
ugh

Brownsville, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2013
Yeah I need to chit chat with him also. Stealing from people that he has known his whole life is a piece of shit.
Lmmfao

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2013
Phil Shiffley wrote:
<quoted text>
I would call it good if you want to work off his owed debt
pretty sad don't you think Phil ur trying to get her to WORK off what he owes you Phil ur just another loser in this town
Jessica

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2013
I have no clue! I ran him off and threatened to call the cops. Haven't seen him since. He'll be back in jail before long I'm sure. If he's not already there
Phil Shiffley

Humble, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2013
Lmmfao wrote:
<quoted text>pretty sad don't you think Phil ur trying to get her to WORK off what he owes you Phil ur just another loser in this town
Its a win-win situation
Just Me

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2013
"Phil" leave this poor girl alone. Its not funny that you are saying these crude things, its just rude and disgusting. She is going through hell right now I am sure, and I know enough about her to realize shes been through enough in life already. Jessica, good luck and I wish you the best. Unfortunately I wish someone had warned you about him a few years ago.
ugh

Brownsville, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2013
Some people did try and warn her. She just didn't want to listen.
Just Me

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2013
Maybe so, but love is blind and as humans we still must have faith that people can and will change. Unfortunately he had not changed. Plus you have to keep in mind that he is a con artist and probably did everything in his power to fool her and her family. Her family is NOT ignorant, they are smart people, he is just a pretty darn good con artist. I went to school with him, had friends who dated him and I know how he was then. Unfortunately it appears he hasn't changed much. My heart hurts for Jessica, she is such an amazing person and a strong, wonderful mother. I wish the best for her in life.
ugh

Brownsville, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2013
I understand that but she only gave it three months. It takes longer than that to make sure someone has changed. She got married 3 months after being with him. Idc how blind u are u can't be that blind
Just Me

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Dec 4, 2013
All I am saying is that she made a bad judgement in men, we have all done it. She cant be tormented and belittled for that. She's been through a lot with her child being ill and now this. Give her a break and please stop acting like her getting her heart stomped on by him was her fault. It wasn't.....end of discussion!
ugh

Brownsville, KY

#23 Dec 4, 2013
I never said it was her fault. They are both at fault Adam for being a drug head, thief, liar, cheat, and snitch and her for puttin way too much faith in him in such a short period of time. I ain't sayin she is wrong but when people had told her time and time again about him and all the signs that he is still doin it is in her face. All I wanted to do is find him for what he has done to my family and she offered to pay for what he did when it isn't her responsibility or his parents for that matter. He wants to run with the big dogs when he is still a pup. He wants to do grown things when he is still a kid. HE should pay for what HE has done not anyone else. That's why I wanted to know where he was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diane Burden 2 min Wondering 2 2
freddy clemons 5 min good grief the sp... 7
Hayes arraigned in Grayson County 13 min parent 22
Sheriff Chaffins 51 min Thanks 2
women 6 hr Drew P Cock 3
County layoff 7 hr Voter 3
Help I got raped in gc detention center 8 hr Bull crap 2
Leitchfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web