Missing teenage girls
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned parent

Bedias, TX

#1 Dec 1, 2009
I have a friend whose daughter has been missing since Thanksgiving. I have heard she might be with some other girls from Leitchfield. Does anyone have any helpful information to get these girls home safely? Please help!

“Destiny Mudd/Young”

Since: May 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2009
If anyone here's anything one of the girls is my step sister so please please Message Me on Myspace or Something! http://www.myspace.com/pop_rocks_an_coke

“Destiny Mudd/Young”

Since: May 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2009
I just posted on here but not sure if it posted,
If anyone heres anything from these girls please please message me on myspace http://www.myspace.com/pop_rocks_an_coke
One of the girls is my Step sister and we want her home and we want her home & safe & if your reading this please come home!! Please... we all love you! & are very worried.
love ya Des
fyi

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2009
Who are these girls? Names might help.
GSmith

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2009
I know how badly you want to find these girls, so do I, 1 of them is my daughter. But, be careful using this forum trying to find information. I know that a site like this can be great & very useful & even helpful, especially in our situation but, I have already posted here in an attempt to get any info & all that happened was alot of trash talking. It's very sad that we can't use this forum for the purposes it was intended for.
FutureCountyAtto rney

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2009
Names? What do they look like? How long have they been missing?

I had not heard a thing about it.

“a good honest person”

Since: Jan 09

brownsville ky

#7 Dec 2, 2009
poprocksancoke wrote:
I just posted on here but not sure if it posted,
If anyone heres anything from these girls please please message me on myspace http://www.myspace.com/pop_rocks_an_coke
One of the girls is my Step sister and we want her home and we want her home & safe & if your reading this please come home!! Please... we all love you! & are very worried.
love ya Des
have you tried contacting the grayson county police dept and give them the most recent picture of her might help esp if she is under 18.
GSmith

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2009
The Sheriff's Dept. was called as soon as the girls were found missing, they have all been registered with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. And our local law enforcement agency is working on it.

“a good honest person”

Since: Jan 09

brownsville ky

#9 Dec 2, 2009
GSmith wrote:
The Sheriff's Dept. was called as soon as the girls were found missing, they have all been registered with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. And our local law enforcement agency is working on it.
Well hope and pray that someone see's them and reports it to the police because if they are in grayson county the good people there will call and report were they see them at. Good luck and prayers are with you and your family for their safe return.
not sure

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2009
heard they were in georgia tryin to get to florida
FutureCountyAtto rney

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2009
"poprocksandcoke", what is your step sister's name? I know nothing about this. I'd like to help in any way I can, but I have no information. Has it been on the news yet?
Concerned parent

Bedias, TX

#13 Dec 2, 2009
Why has this not been on the news and put out there for the public to help? Its been almost a week and still most of the county does not know about them. How can anyone help if no one knows?
Kathy

Clarkson, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2009
Chastity Brooke Holcomb (17), Rachel Leigh Sutton(17), Kiley Brooke Milliner(17),and Felicia Leigh Tate(18). Tate has blonde shoulder length hair, Rachel had kind of long brown hair, Kiley has really short ashy colored hair, and Chastity has short black hair. These girls supposedly went to Florida. From what I have heard, one of them called from a payphone in Tampa, Florida. Most of this info I got from a myspace bulletin. This is all to the best of my knowledge. I hope this is a little more helpful. Please everyone keep them all in your prayers. Please no bashing. I would fall to pieces if this was my teenage daughter.
runaway

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Dec 2, 2009
It hasn't been on the news because they ran away.
wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2009
Once again people. Missing and runaway are 2 different things.

Regardless, hopefully they return safe.
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 3, 2009
They have been gone for almost a week? Just wondering, where did they get money? 17 and 18 year old girls. Where did they get the money, they have to eat and sleep. They have to have money.
hope

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2009
Kathy wrote:
Chastity Brooke Holcomb (17), Rachel Leigh Sutton(17), Kiley Brooke Milliner(17),and Felicia Leigh Tate(18). Tate has blonde shoulder length hair, Rachel had kind of long brown hair, Kiley has really short ashy colored hair, and Chastity has short black hair. These girls supposedly went to Florida. From what I have heard, one of them called from a payphone in Tampa, Florida. Most of this info I got from a myspace bulletin. This is all to the best of my knowledge. I hope this is a little more helpful. Please everyone keep them all in your prayers. Please no bashing. I would fall to pieces if this was my teenage daughter.
Is this Joe Holcombs daughter?? Her mom's name is Tina? Have they found them yet? Hope they are safe!!
i know----

Kodak, TN

#20 Dec 3, 2009
Felicia and kiley are in florida
i know----

Kodak, TN

#21 Dec 3, 2009
palm beach in a old navy honda civ
Kathy

Clarkson, KY

#22 Dec 3, 2009
hope wrote:
<quoted text>Is this Joe Holcombs daughter?? Her mom's name is Tina? Have they found them yet? Hope they are safe!!
Yes it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adam beeler (Jan '10) 3 hr Tyyy 12
kaylea penner 10 hr lmfao 1
Micheal howard 14 hr Really 2
amanda grant 15 hr it dont matter 18
Robert wells pluming 18 hr Ex worker 4
Wanna make 100 bucks? Thu ItsMr305 4
Beer at the Grayson county fair? Thu ItsMr305 3

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance