curious
#1 Oct 30, 2012
anyone know whats up with him he was going to alternatives in treatment in bowling green then said he was going to rehab at park place????
really

Versailles, IN

#2 Oct 31, 2012
curious wrote:
anyone know whats up with him he was going to alternatives in treatment in bowling green then said he was going to rehab at park place????
He completed a program a few months ago.
jason wilson

Versailles, IN

#3 Nov 4, 2012
I am doing good been clean two years got a job my own place amd i hope everybody can forgive me for the person i used to be
girl
#4 Nov 4, 2012
aww that is so sweet jason glad your doing good i have had struggles in my past as well and came out stronger than ever i remember seeing you in the classes at ait i am still going there you seemed really sincere and your very nice looking but i know you have a girlfriend so i wont elaborate on that but best wishes and good luck in the future

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 4, 2012
I was wonder if you were the one i used to talk to back in 2003 because i knew to different ones and one went to church with me (Holly) when i lived with my aunt and uncle the other one was my xs cousin Jessie.
wipe me down

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2012
I forgive you for everthing...none of us were perfect and had problems that needed to be addressed by someone or a place cause we cant do it ourselves....glad I could help you as well as myself at the same time! ;)
miracle

Versailles, IN

#7 Nov 8, 2012
You know of all the people i thought would never straighten up jason wilson does and has had one hell of a successful recovery. Well heres to you jason .miracles are possible people . From meth monster to independent hard working man. Dont lose hope for your loved ones people. If jason can do it anyone can!!!
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
jason wilson wrote:
I am doing good been clean two years got a job my own place amd i hope everybody can forgive me for the person i used to be
I don't know you but I congratulate you.

Good luck and God Bless.
jason wilson

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
If a meth monster like me can recover anyone can....true story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Biker Cub running MC. (Oct '14) 1 hr Twisted 89
sociopath 3 hr Lizzie Hood 1
Vivian and Matthew durbin 6 hr Hatethem 3
Anyone know any places that still sell herbal i... (Dec '12) 9 hr Aowiliiams23 30
A-n-G tree service 10 hr Nice 5
Kiny freaks, wild swingers lets chat... 12 hr Curiousguy 10
Freaks and swingers..... 12 hr Pfft 4

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages