First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dodd

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
I see the carriage shop was closed down. What happened. I did see it was moved a few houses down the road. Is it open for buisness
SMOKE

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
NOT after last night
Funny

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
What happened last night?
SMOKE wrote:
NOT after last night
seth

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2013
It burned down.
Funny

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2013
OMG! Really? Totally burned down? I hadn't heard about this. I feel really sorry for her. She has had a hard time the past few years.
seth wrote:
It burned down.
Haunted

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Definitely had a fire but no it did not burn down
SMOKE

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
trust me you dont want anything left there
grace

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Why. I saw her moving things today out. Not everything burned. Anyway poor girl. Lose 2 shops in 2 months. Horrible.
Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Maybe just maybe it wasn't an accident...if she was seen moving things out right before it burned. Everything inside burned up...nothing left but the outside of the building.
Agreed

Lebanon, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2013
No Karma she was seen moving stuff out yesterday..Sunday. Then place caught on fire Saturday night. Gotta love shit starters!
SMOKE

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Just sayn smoke is smoke...
Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
I think a lot of people are talking because she sold the big house she was in and then moved to the small house in an area where there isn't much business...seems odd. She seems to have gone down hill, i mean she has seemed drunk the last few times mom and i have been in there, she got rid of her nice Jeep and drives that run down van....i feel bad for her and really hope that the fire wasn't set.
not sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2013
karma wrote:
I think a lot of people are talking because she sold the big house she was in and then moved to the small house in an area where there isn't much business...seems odd. She seems to have gone down hill, i mean she has seemed drunk the last few times mom and i have been in there, she got rid of her nice Jeep and drives that run down van....i feel bad for her and really hope that the fire wasn't set.
Her old house was in foreclosure. She was renting this one.
brandy

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Who cares what u drive it doesn't make u the person you are. Furthermore u don't know if she was drinking or not. Leave this woman alone as she has been through hell and back. If she wants to drink who caares her kids r all grown.
Kim

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Feb 21, 2013
It didn't have insurance on it anyway, so why would she set it on fire? She had nothing to gain from it! She has been through hell. Her husband left her and expected her to pay all the bills, that's you the old place got repossessed and why she doesn't have the jeep! So know your facts before you run your mouth!!!
Reality Check

Vine Grove, KY

#16 Feb 22, 2013
That's how some people are.

House burned down? Must have been to swindle some insurance money.:|

Nothing legitimately bad ever happens to anyone.
agree

Brownsville, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Karma what do you do? Besides start shit!!!! I bet that you do bad things and don't have a good life or you wouldn't be in her business.
Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Maybe her husband didn't run off and leave her....maybe she ran him off because of her drinking. Maybe that's why her kids don't live with her any more. I've been in there when her boy friends kids are there and she treats them like crap. I know the other side of her life that you don't seem to. And her drinking is my business when she is driving home after she had been at the store and been drunk.
by stander

United States

#19 Mar 2, 2013
If u were that concenered and u know she was drunk why didn't u stop her from driving number one and if she treats the kids badly that is there dad fault for putting them in that environment. Maybe the kids r little brats. Get over yourself. If u aren't part of the solution then u r part of the problem. U idiot
Lakeside

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 4, 2013
You all need to read the news paper !! Store was closed happen around 7pm in the back room, by a space heater !! My Goodness stop judging people you are not GOD !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows anything on Bennie (Ben) Thompson 2 hr Needingarealmanasap 1
Chris Rix 7 hr blah 2
Kelli Clemons dating Jason Miller Bethel Christ... 14 hr Hi Jenny 2
Anyone know the owner of Cook heating & air? 14 hr Yall dumb 3
Under cover agents in Grayson County 14 hr Get a life 6
Grayson County High school basketball tryouts 19 hr Sad 3
Hookers 21 hr Wanna help out 7

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance