Walmart Employees
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Who do you think is the cutest, hottest, or whatever, person that works at wal-mart?
good grief

Coxs Creek, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Pffft..

“WTF!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: May 11

Da 'Ville

#3 Apr 14, 2012
Sorry but I've not ever seen a hot person in Walmart...myself excluded of course.
I wanna know

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Whos that guy thats always outside? wears the yellow vest or whatever?
M K Graves cmrp

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2012
I wanna know wrote:
Whos that guy thats always outside? wears the yellow vest or whatever?
J.J.Johnson is his name.
BigDipper

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2012
Chris Lindsey is a sexy man-beast... just a little FYI...
sad case

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2012
The people at walmart act like someone owes them something, they are rude and 90% of the workers stand around doing nothing hate going out there we need to get some new stores in this town
Daisy Duke

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 22, 2012
Jake & Blake Carter
amazing

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 22, 2012
sad case wrote:
The people at walmart act like someone owes them something, they are rude and 90% of the workers stand around doing nothing hate going out there we need to get some new stores in this town
this must come from one of those price matchers that didnt get their milk on sale. apparently you dont pay much attention when you go out there.
sos

Glasgow, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2012
hi
truth is

South Shore, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2012
I too hate going to walmart anymore. I'm only able to shop at nights but now they shut down registers and force u to use the self checkout! Guess they get paid to just stand around. What's the point of having cashiers IF they arent gonna cash u out themselves???? Business and customers apparently mean nothing to them.
idk

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Apr 23, 2012
devin sebastian
Suzy Q

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2012
That stud Frank
Suzy Kyew

Buffalo, TX

#16 May 20, 2012
Andrew from Garden Center.
Cartman

Vine Grove, KY

#17 May 20, 2012
I've noticed that since they no longer have the door greeters where the shopping carts are located, that a lot of the carts are filled with trash from whoever used them last. That's just nasty, couldn't the people who gather them from the parking lot empty them? Even the smaller stores like Save-a-Lot offer clean carts. Walmart needs to treat their customers with respect, like they used too.
tintin

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 21, 2012
yep
Eugene

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 May 25, 2012
Why empty them with trash? You don't want a trashy cart, don't put trash in it. There are trash can beside every cart bin, if people would push their carts to them and empty it, instead of leaving them laying all over the parking lot, maybe the cart pushers would empty them. Treat them with respect, and you'll get respect in return.

Since: Oct 11

Leitchfield, KY

#20 May 29, 2012
Apparently you haven't been to Wal-Mart lately when you say people are rude and lazy. Maybe your attitude is the reason people treat you like that. Everyone I've ever dealt with is very friendly and eager to help me. Just saying...
dpon

Columbia, KY

#21 Jun 1, 2012
;klj
walmart shopper

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Jun 1, 2012
Tami124 wrote:
Apparently you haven't been to Wal-Mart lately when you say people are rude and lazy. Maybe your attitude is the reason people treat you like that. Everyone I've ever dealt with is very friendly and eager to help me. Just saying...

Most of the workers there are hard workers but there are a few that are rude and lazy like that person said. Theres this door greeter i know there her names Theresa all she does is sits down and reads a book while on the clock. Since they dont have door greeting anymore dunno what she does now. But when they did all she would do is read books while others got in carts and done other stuff. Most of the workers are nice i go there a lot but some puff up and wont say nothing and act real rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kris burden 22 min Gay 5
Hot guys (Jan '13) 1 hr Mandy 20
amanda grace 2 hr Brisket 2
Vivian Durbin (Apr '16) 3 hr Notwendy 55
Grayson County Ambulance 3 hr Twit 7
Voting for Kevin Pharis? 5 hr Ted 9
Time is running out... 5 hr Hapner 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance