Tristan Decker and Tiffany Hayes

Tristan Decker and Tiffany Hayes

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

RuSerious

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2009
Does anyone know anything about them dating...i heard that they were but wasnt for sure...
haha

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2009
What does it matter? There happy so... whats the point in tryin to start shit bout them like everyone else does. cause i think your messin with the wrg ppl. So don't even try it. This site is nothing but dumb shit and a drama starter.
RuSerious

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2009
And just how do you know they are happy?
fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2009
ok "haha" then why are you on here!
just wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2009
so r they really dating or what? anyone have any info.i know they were really close in school but i didnt know that they were now
Sandy Decker

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2012
I don't know if they were dating or not but they aren't now. They have a beautiful baby together Paige. He's my cousin and I'll take up for him. :)
theclick

Rockport, IN

#8 Jan 23, 2012
Sandy Decker wrote:
I don't know if they were dating or not but they aren't now. They have a beautiful baby together Paige. He's my cousin and I'll take up for him.:)
No their not together, they do have a beautiful baby girl together though. You need to leave tristan alone he's a great person!! If tiffany was smart she would beg to have him as a husband!! Not too many descent men in grayson county anymore and tristan is a very good person!
beth dempster

Trinity, TX

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Tiff is my cousin by marriage, Paige is the cutest little baby ever, & Waylons as handsome as they come. I wish he still didn't know how to say motorcycle, talk about cute. He would look at me and say "look at the mothafuckas (motorcycle)"
oooo

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2012
lmmfa eww
Just some guy

Sikeston, MO

#12 Feb 20, 2012
tiffany is a cool chick. people just need to stfu and go on with their own lives and not worry about everyone elses.
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Feb 20, 2012
Just some guy wrote:
tiffany is a cool chick. people just need to stfu and go on with their own lives and not worry about everyone elses.
really? then mind your own why in the hell are u on here?
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2012
yeah she thinks shes ms perfect
amanda

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2012
she posted on her fb wall a bunch of attention getting shit to get more attention. i guess she had 2 steal the attention away from her aunt that just gave birth with a 9 pound kid and didn't know. i knew Tiffany would do something 2 get the attention her way
hello

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2012
i guess shes pulling that i didnt know shit again.once maybe but not twice
in the family

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 22, 2012
didnt know tiffany had a aunt that had a 9 lb baby.as far as i know the girl that had the baby isnt her aunt.henry and her are not married.grow up
ur stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Feb 23, 2012
in the family wrote:
didnt know tiffany had a aunt that had a 9 lb baby.as far as i know the girl that had the baby isnt her aunt.henry and her are not married.grow up
they might as well be, hell this baby makes them even more kin and Stephanie has been around long enough to be her aunt so why dont you grow up!
Amanda

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Feb 23, 2012
hello wrote:
i guess shes pulling that i didnt know shit again.once maybe but not twice
signed Aj and Keri Hayes who happened to be on facebook exactly 23 hours ago check heathers page were she commented about the baby, 2 faced motherfuckers.but let them get on here and defend themselves and act like your best friend even though they hate u and talk shit about you tiff ! buy you a a great mom and friend hell with them!
Amanda

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Feb 23, 2012
*BUT NOT BUY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan hogan (Jul '15) 5 hr Wanna help out 5
Who is Ron Cook, does he do appliance repair? 5 hr Wanna help out 2
Sarah Smith Wilkerson (Sep '16) 5 hr Wanna help out 5
Oh Magan Higdon (Nov '15) 5 hr Wanna help out 18
What do you think about Grayson County CPS? (Jul '09) 5 hr Wanna help out 44
Destiny Duncan 6 hr Wanna help out 2
Anyone know the owner of Cook heating & air? 6 hr Wanna help out 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance