Jizmal

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2014
5'8"
Bald
Blue eyes
Female
Human
Last seen running naked behind southgate mall, bound in ducktape wearing t rex house shoes that make roaring sound whilst walking. Highly intoxicated, and possibly under the influence of methemphetamine. Slave escaped between the hours of 10:00 and 3am on the night of the fourth of july. Anwsers to the name 79
John

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2014
Jizmal wrote:
5'8"
Bald
Blue eyes
Female
Human
Last seen running naked behind southgate mall, bound in ducktape wearing t rex house shoes that make roaring sound whilst walking. Highly intoxicated, and possibly under the influence of methemphetamine. Slave escaped between the hours of 10:00 and 3am on the night of the fourth of july. Anwsers to the name 79
What kind of reward are you talking about>It will cost you a lot to get her back.She sure can clean a house.After a brillo pad and comet she don't smell to bad.She is good at a lot of things you trained her good
Party

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2014
Jizmal wrote:
5'8"
Bald
Blue eyes
Female
Human
She can be found at the Legion if ya know what I mean
Smelly slave

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2014
Yous Neva gunna cetch me massa!!! I gone!!!
i saw her

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2014
She came in rearranged my furnature and took apart all my electronics. Then she stole my box of matches and batteries. She was in and out in 2 minutes!!
John

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 17, 2014
You must be talking about another one.I still have the one.She is cleaning the bathroom chained to the wall.How much reward are you going to give me?It will cost at least 1.00 that is right one dollar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vivian Durbin (Apr '16) 54 min Alex m 21
Tiffany Cooper 1 hr Boi 6
The old gang 1 hr OhMyLoRd 2
Jessica Moritz 6 hr Bahahahaha 1
shelly 9 hr Concerned 3
Farmer's Feed Mill 10 hr Jellowww 7
Tabitha nolder 10 hr Jellowww 11

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance