Grayson Co. Sheriffs Election

Grayson Co. Sheriffs Election

Created by voter on Oct 31, 2013

498 votes

Click on an option to vote

Norman Chaffins

Rick Clemons

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Hmm

Bolivar, MO

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Aren't you the smart one. Start a topic and do not even have brains enough to make a comment. So that tells me your just starting a topic to stir up trouble.
voter

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Aren't you the smart one. Start a topic and do not even have brains enough to make a comment. So that tells me your just starting a topic to stir up trouble.
"Hmm" I am not trying to stir up trouble. OH! And while you are talking about Brains yours must be in your AZZ. Have a nice Day. VOTER
genius

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Before you put a poll on here for people to vote, maybe you should find out who the candidates are. But since you did it just to promote "YOUR" candidate,I guess that being informed isn't a priority. Just a thought.
mr fisher

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2013
who are the candidates that are running for sheriff?
Voter

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2013
I am a voter and I vote responsibly. There is now way I am voting for Rick Clemons in the next election. Some of the people he has hired have been some of the biggest dead beats in the county. Also he takes sides on cases BEFORE he gets all the facts. My family for the most part is hard working honest people. On the few occasions we have needed him he has turned his back on us. We didn't need special favors we just needed honest no bias police work, but he couldn't do that. The best thing Rick has done for the police force is hire Billy (buck) Meredith. He is honest hardworking and keeps things honest. Now that I think of it I wish he would run. If Billy doesn't run I will be voting for "Stormin" Norman.
antiratley

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Yep he needs to go too.
Common Sense

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2013
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>. Let me think why Rick would hire a 20 something with a few DUI s named billy oh yeah votes that's why we need someone like Norman that's by the book not doing favors or hiring drunks with big family's or drug dealers I think all of them need to go. Vote Norman let's get em out of there
I do believe there are several Billy Meredith's in this county.
Make sure you are criticizing the correct one. The one running is not in his 20's. I know enough about all 3 of the candidates that
it is fair to say they will run a clean campaign. I bet any of the 3 would NOT approve of what you just typed. Let the candidates
run a clean election, let them state their platform that they are running on. Then let the voters make the choice that is best or
what they feel is best for the county. Leave the mud slinging for the presidential race.:)
Voter

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe there are several Billy Meredith's in this county.
Make sure you are criticizing the correct one. The one running is not in his 20's. I know enough about all 3 of the candidates that
it is fair to say they will run a clean campaign. I bet any of the 3 would NOT approve of what you just typed. Let the candidates
run a clean election, let them state their platform that they are running on. Then let the voters make the choice that is best or
what they feel is best for the county. Leave the mud slinging for the presidential race.:)
. What three people are running I only know of 2?
Steve

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2013
Rick is not running. Buck Meredith vs Norman Chaffins. Keith Escue decided not to run when he found out the uncles wasnt gonna front him the money.
Trick or treat

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 1, 2013
Steve wrote:
Rick is not running. Buck Meredith vs Norman Chaffins. Keith Escue decided not to run when he found out the uncles wasnt gonna front him the money.
. He must have changed his mind today seen Keith and his family at safe spot last night and he asked me for my family's vote can't help him in the primary but will in the main. And herd Qulin has already been helping him.
mad mom

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2013
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>. Let me think why Rick would hire a 20 something with a few DUI s named billy oh yeah votes that's why we need someone like Norman that's by the book not doing favors or hiring drunks with big family's or drug dealers I think all of them need to go. Vote Norman let's get em out of there
Dear Voter and Haha, I am going to ask you politely, Norman, to cease and desist from your slanderous actions.

You SWORE you would run a positive campaign and the first second you see that you will likely lose you panic and post this. Believe it or not, there are smart people in this county with the ability to lock your IP to your posts. You've been warned Norman Chaffins. Stop now and we will let it go. Continue and you will be front page news.
dave rudnivk

Leitchfield, KY

#13 Nov 1, 2013
I'm glad someone is running against Norman. I thought for sure we was gonna get him. He's human garbage. Treated me and my old lady like crap and he always thinks he's better than ever body. Dint know this Buck but Norman sure as hell won't get my vote. You sorry State Trooper Nazi.
nine o ten

Rineyville, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2013
dave rudnivk
u r what u r so get used to being wiped.

Since: Oct 13

New Haven, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2013
dear mad mom you again post on here things you know nothing about if you have a problem with norman go to him in person or put it on the front page of the paper .
mad mom

Leitchfield, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2013
nothing you hear wrote:
dear mad mom you again post on here things you know nothing about if you have a problem with norman go to him in person or put it on the front page of the paper .
It tried to and he wouldn't talk to me.
I read on hear and it got deleted that he was a dead beat DAD and never paid any child support to the woman he got pregnant. I wanna no if That is true. Norman is that TRUE?
Omg

Brownsville, KY

#17 Nov 4, 2013
mad mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It tried to and he wouldn't talk to me.
I read on hear and it got deleted that he was a dead beat DAD and never paid any child support to the woman he got pregnant. I wanna no if That is true. Norman is that TRUE?
We'll I don't think that's true. Norman has always been a father and against drinking and drugs. And takes time out for every kid here to teach them about bad things. So really if you think he does that for thousands of kids he would do that to his kids. And you know people running going to put bad things about them on here. I've know him all my life and I think he's great. You just have to vote for one of them and I don't put none of them them.. And like Rick you couldn't believe nothing that Hope tells and of he didn't do that she should get time and not be allow back in Grayson Co. And as far as Bulk I think he's a nice person to .
Pam Glutting

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2013
This is Pam the woman of Normans 3 children. While I am brave enough to put my name on here I assure you I am the "mad mom" right now. The time that you are taking out of your day to degrade Norman is hurting our children that you are so concerned about that he hasn't taken care of... I am asking you to please leave our children out of this. Now turn on me and bash me, that's fine, just leave the kids out of it. As far as Norman being a dead beat dad, that's is the absolute craziest statement in the world, after our divorce I watched Norman when he had NOTHING make sure his kids were taken care of. This will be the last post I make, just please respect our kids. And to answer your main question of concern Yes Norman paid child support....
Mad Mom

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2013
Well i dtill dont care I am going to vote rick clemons and I hope everyone else does too.
Dumb Mom

Greensburg, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2013
Rick isn't even running!!!
Voter

United States

#21 Nov 4, 2013
I honestly think Billy Meredith should be the next Sherrie. I grew up with Billy and lived in the same neighborhood. He has always been honest, hardworking and willing to do what it took to get the job done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Gordon 4 hr Lol 15
Candice sanders 7 hr Gangster 3
Walmart Deli 7 hr Xip 21
News Durbins indicted in murder case - 15 hr Sad 18
Morgan stevenson 15 hr Twyla 9
Hannah Embry Wed Pitiful 4
Meredith Childress Wed counttryboy93 7

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages