First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sos

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2009
There is a big up roar at implast,They have hired someone that is changing alot of things. He has changed some of their jobs even demoting some of them just for he can hire his buddies that worked with him at Leitchfield plastics. That is what was wrong with LP in the first place I feel sorry for them people at Implast because it was hell working with these people at LP, it will not be long and they will drive this place in the ground too....

Since: Aug 09

Leitchfield

#2 Sep 15, 2009
While change can be good, that brand of nepotism rarely amounts to positive change. Implast is a global operation. The Leitchfield branch, as a mostly manufacturing facility, is such a small drop in the bucket that its not funny. On their website, you see all of the advancements fueled by intellectual assets in other countries...and then you see a manufacturing plant in the middle of nowhere. I'm surprised that they haven't moved it to China to be closer to the brains of the operation. I hope this new person, whatever his position, has the sense to salt his decisions with that in mind.

I will say this for Implast...I'm grateful for the chance to see a certain dark-haired foreigner who visits them from time to time.
dunnno

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2009
anybody know much about sanders radiator shop?
off topic

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2009
What does Sanders radiator shop have to do w/ implast??? However, I know ive had good work done there, and ive had to question some of the work ive had done there, so....? If its A/C work, i would definitly take it ELSWHERE! If it initially cost you more to take it elswhere thats ok, because it will most likely be cheaper in the long run! Ive had 3 a/c units put on my vehicle by Sanders in the time ive own this vehicle(maybe 8 years) now, its not working, and guess what? Now, Sarge tells me i need a 4th Compressor & Condensed! Come On! Something IS NOT right there! I would guess someone is not getting all the metal shavings out the first time! Guess i draw the line there with how much im willing to spend on the same problem! I will simply Roll Down The Windows!!! Good Luck! Oh, and ladies, probably not a good idea to wear any low cut shirts over there! Hes a cutie, but a huge Flirt! Good luck to Ya!
HAPPY

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2009
Yes you are so right he has a excuse for everything.If you do have to get work done there make sure you get something in writing so it wont be six or seven hundred more.Please go some place else.He burnt me three times the last was the terrible day of 911 I watched tv as he figured my bill said he was giving me a discount.
ANIMAL

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2009
off topic wrote:
What does Sanders radiator shop have to do w/ implast??? However, I know ive had good work done there, and ive had to question some of the work ive had done there, so....? If its A/C work, i would definitly take it ELSWHERE! If it initially cost you more to take it elswhere thats ok, because it will most likely be cheaper in the long run! Ive had 3 a/c units put on my vehicle by Sanders in the time ive own this vehicle(maybe 8 years) now, its not working, and guess what? Now, Sarge tells me i need a 4th Compressor & Condensed! Come On! Something IS NOT right there! I would guess someone is not getting all the metal shavings out the first time! Guess i draw the line there with how much im willing to spend on the same problem! I will simply Roll Down The Windows!!! Good Luck! Oh, and ladies, probably not a good idea to wear any low cut shirts over there! Hes a cutie, but a huge Flirt! Good luck to Ya!
your A/C would be workin fine if youd just show him your tits!!! lol
amimal tamer

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2009
Your'e probably right!!! In fact..... You are right!!! Its amazing where those bad girls can get ya!= D
ANIMAL

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2009
i knew it was you....i can always tell
who knows

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2009
I heard that Implast was making their employees work 7 days a week. Is that true?
Animal Tamer

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2009
Yeah, I can tell when its you too! It must be your signiture "Spray" that gives you away! Lol! Always "marking" everything! jeesh, worse than Mario! Lol!
I know

Harvest, AL

#11 Sep 16, 2009
who knows wrote:
I heard that Implast was making their employees work 7 days a week. Is that true?
Yes, it's very true. For a couple months now they have been working 6 and 7 day weeks. My grandmother is in her 60's and works there. She's a real go getter, but I don't see how she's keeping up with this!
Forrest Gump

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Sep 16, 2009
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's very true. For a couple months now they have been working 6 and 7 day weeks. My grandmother is in her 60's and works there. She's a real go getter, but I don't see how she's keeping up with this!
Well, if they are, they should be thankful they have a job. They get paid overtime, don't they? I can guarantee if someone feels they are being abused, they can quit, and a thousand people will be ready to take their place. Instead of complaining about Implast, people need to be thankful they are here. It is ridiculous for community so desperate for jobs to be complaining about an employer. Especially one who can choose to be anywhere in the world but if here if they want to. Maybe if people complain enough Implast will move like Leitchfield Plastics, Vermont, and Trimmasters. Is that what everyone wants?
lol

Vilonia, AR

#13 Sep 16, 2009
Forrest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Well, if they are, they should be thankful they have a job. They get paid overtime, don't they? I can guarantee if someone feels they are being abused, they can quit, and a thousand people will be ready to take their place. Instead of complaining about Implast, people need to be thankful they are here. It is ridiculous for community so desperate for jobs to be complaining about an employer. Especially one who can choose to be anywhere in the world but if here if they want to. Maybe if people complain enough Implast will move like Leitchfield Plastics, Vermont, and Trimmasters. Is that what everyone wants?
I Here the new guy at Implast is Gay so said his Ex-Wife I know he thinks hes better then anybody else but hes a nobody
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I Here the new guy at Implast is Gay so said his Ex-Wife I know he thinks hes better then anybody else but hes a nobody
and him being gay has anything to do with what?

you make no point what so ever with that statement.
kim

Versailles, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2009
well wrote:
<quoted text>
and him being gay has anything to do with what?
you make no point what so ever with that statement.
No, gay has nothing to do with it but, his treatment of people would Who is this guy anyway?
chris

Vilonia, AR

#16 Sep 16, 2009
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
No, gay has nothing to do with it but, his treatment of people would Who is this guy anyway?
I dont know who he is, but I heard he got fired at his last job. then implast hires him to do the same job there, it dont make sense to me.
He ia good boy

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Sep 17, 2009
He a ass and does have his favorites and puts a lot of ugly bitches as supervisors so they will give him a blow job in the dark you remember Ronda what a bitch and fat ass Becky she thought she was a beauty queen she weighed about 350 you remember how we laughed at her.I heard him bragging about them giving him blow jobs.Those were some good old days.Then Becky brought her sister in and sure give her the easy jobs.
yahoo

Versailles, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2009
He ia good boy wrote:
He a ass and does have his favorites and puts a lot of ugly bitches as supervisors so they will give him a blow job in the dark you remember Ronda what a bitch and fat ass Becky she thought she was a beauty queen she weighed about 350 you remember how we laughed at her.I heard him bragging about them giving him blow jobs.Those were some good old days.Then Becky brought her sister in and sure give her the easy jobs.
This was going on with more than him if you know what I mean.... Any more news on new Implast supervisor causing problems???
none your busniess

Bolivar, MO

#19 Sep 23, 2009
u think he bad at inplast u should meet the hr person she thinks shes the shit but she a bitch she throw tim clark n angie alvey right under the bus i think its her turn
i like it

Brownsville, KY

#20 Sep 23, 2009
it is a good place to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tia Dennis 2 hr Yep 2
boy who drowned 2 hr Youareadangliar 103
Trying to find Jason Conder 4 hr Curious 8
Poll Who Thinks we need a new County Judge? (Aug '13) 10 hr Still Waiting 27
Poll Should All Builders Be Required (Mar '11) 10 hr Cert or Lic or not 27
Scotty Higdon (Nov '10) 11 hr Cert or Lic or not 28
Bisexual Men in Grayson County 12 hr Zzzzzzwe24 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages